Bond Unit ?

Koda

Hi !

The game is still not released in my country and I just heard about bond units..

Can we really have a child with any player of Fates ? Even if they are from Japan/America/Europe ?

And how many child can we have ?

Does it affect the S rank we already have ?

(Sorry if my english is bad)

Edited by Koda

Hi!

• Yes! Well, sort of. The Bond Unit's starting stats and skills are calculated as though they were a child character of the two units who have bonded, but they don't actually count as a child of either character. And, I couldn't tell you if Japanese, North American, and European versions of Fire Emblem Fates are StreetPass-compatible with one another. I'm kinda doubtful, though, considering that different region versions of Fire Emblem Awakening were not StreetPass-compatible with one another. What I can tell you on this topic is that Japanese My Castles do not show up when searching the My Castle database with a North American version of the game, which likely means that the different region versions are not compatible with each other.
  • I'm... not actually sure. I'd imagine you can have at least one with every other Avatar character you StreetPass or visit via SpotPass, but I don't know whether or not you can have more than one with the same character. If someone else knows the answer to this particular question, please chime in!
  • Nope! It doesn't affect supports at all, in fact! There's no way to obtain Supports between two Avatar characters, or that in any way involve a character that's considered a "bonus" character by the game... That is, other players' characters recruited onto your own team, captured enemy units from the main story, Bond Units, and amiibo units (Marth, Ike, Robin, and Lucina) all count as "bonus characters", and cannot support with any character, not even one another. Any character considered a bonus character by the game will have a light green shield over the bottom left-hand corner of their map sprite at all times.

(Your English is just fine; don't worry about it!)

Edited by Topaz Light

Just spam the person with accessory gifts in thier My castle and the bond unit will pop up like a hell spawn.

It generates a random name for it but you can change it to whatever you like.

Also you can make as many bond units as you want even with the same avatar parent.

No point in doing that though.

Thank you very much for your answers it was really helpfull ! :3

I was just wondering if you could have children with different Corrins but I guess it would be too strange .. ?

I was just wondering if you could have children with different Corrins but I guess it would be too strange .. ?

I'm pretty sure that you can, at least from what I've heard from my Canadian friend. However, because I'm in the same boat with you regarding the release, I can't confirm this from experience.

Hi !

The game is still not released in my country and I just heard about bond units..

Can we really have a child with any player of Fates ? Even if they are from Japan/America/Europe ?

And how many child can we have ?

Does it affect the S rank we already have ?

(Sorry if my english is bad)

no for Japan, and Maybe for US and EUR we'll find out in a few days

up to and 20 in your active army you can have 100 in your log book including street pass characters and amiibo units

nope!

come over here and we can try to help you make some babies

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=62797&page=1

It's no problem!

And, you can have Bond Units with as many different Avatars as you want to create them with. You'll have to build up affinity for each one independently, though.