Multiplayer Counters

Luna4Nohr

So since I have yet to see this spelled out anywhere,
Name a class, then name another class that can effectively dispatch the former- assuming both units have maxed stats and weapons.

I've noticed a maxed out swordmaster with 150 avo, 69 spd (while paired) still ends up being outgunned by daggers/shuriken. While normal units would have 0% hit chance, master ninjas that dont even have maxed stats are somehow able to achieve around a 60% hit rate. This is WITH the swordmaster having shurikenbreaker and (I think) without the master nin having swordbreaker.

Does the weapon triangle advantage really give THIS much of an advantage? Im not sure if i have the correct cause of this phenomena, and I may be exaggerating the hit rate a bit, but regardless I've seen some hit rates that dont really make sense based solely on stats. Thoughts?

This was posted with 5 vs 5 multiplayer in mind. Not castle battles.

Edited by Luna4Nohr

Does the weapon triangle advantage really give THIS much of an advantage? Im not sure if i have the correct cause of this phenomena, and I may be exaggerating the hit rate a bit, but regardless I've seen some hit rates that dont really make sense based solely on stats. Thoughts?

http://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/hoshidan-classes/base-stats/

Master Ninja has inherent Hit, Crit, Avo, and Ddg +5

Maybe that's the reason.

The Master Ninjas could very well be using Swordbreaker (+50 Hit + Avoid when VS. swords/katanas) and Certain Blow (+40 Hit on initiating attacks). The class is also among those that have the highest Skill cap (matched by Lodestars, Snipers, and Heroes) before modifiers are considered.

Seal Speed reduces enemy's Speed after combat, which also reduces Avoid. Draconic Hex also reduces enemy's Speed (and other stats) though not to the same extent as Seal Speed.

Freeze staff (if it hits) and Toxic Brew (if it procs) not only reduces movement to 0 but also reduces Avoid by 20.

Several daggers/shurikens reduce the enemy's Speed or Luck if they connect.

Edited by Roflolxp54