Unappreciated Corrin-sexuals

Most of the male corrin-sexuals don't get enough love. Like I don't see enough art of the best husband,Shura. He is beautiful, perfect and deserve someone who loves him. I feel like he should have had access to more supports, particularly Azura. I would have like to see how they deal with the whole kidnapping thing (are these spoilers). Also I love Kanna and his Hoshido Bonds convo.

Scarlet. Come on man, you can totally turn her into the witch class and have the Scarlet Witch...

I wonder if someone's done it already.

Edited by Blade_of_Light

Shura, Scarlet, and Flora are my favourites. Shura has a cool backstory, Scarlet has great supports, and Flora has great story moments. I wish they had more supports and Scarlet should've been more important in the story.

I like Yukimura in the story but not as much as the above three. I like Gunter but I feel they mishandled his story bits. I'm indifferent to Reina and Fuga. I don't like Izana.

I hope this trend of Avatarsexuals stops, it's really a waste of potentially great characters.

Shura, Scarlet, and Reina are definitely the biggest offenders of the sort of outsider feeling of the avatar sexuals. Yukimura and Izana also sort of have this, but they play a larger role in the story and don't have as many connections to the regular cast as the first three. What really frustrates me about this is that these three all have at least one clear support with another character (Azura, Ryoma, and Orochi respectively), and yet unlike Awakening, the game never capitalizes on this.

Shura is best husbando. Reina is best waifu.

Pius I like marrying him in Rev since it's my headcanon that the new Valla is also the new Kohga. This also counts if you marry Mozu :p

Plus his colors of green and black are mine as well, so that's nice :p

They should give them as many supports as GBA characters got to flesh out their characters. Sometimes their availability hurts as well. Yukimura gets the worst of it having a late recruitment and having most of his plot-involvement happen off-screen.

I believe we can all agree that Shura being a Corrinsexual was a total disappointment. That one guy could literally world build the entire Fates backstory relating to Corrin, Azura and the past Hoshido-Nohr relations. He could speak with Saizo about Kohga and Saizo's father and diss on Kotaro. We have too many supports being basically the same thing across all partners (Nyx anyone?) so why not flesh out the guys who can actually say something new.

Izana for his part could probably help us delve more into his ancestry and the story of Izumo while Yukimura could be shown as more of a father figure to the young Hoshidan kids and one trying to keep the kingdom in one piece alongside Mikoto in those years. Reina's warlike persona could have been explored and her relation with Orochi and when she started working for Mikoto would have been nice too. Gunther just felt a bit too messily handled but it was something. Scarlet well, I just wanted Ryoma X Scarlet to be a thing and I'd be pretty fine.

As for Flora, I think she did enough, shipping with Sigurd is no small accomplishment.

Edited by Raguna

Unfortunately I generally don't often use Corrinsexual units because they can't support with anyone else.... I really really really wish they could support with a few other characters though. They don't even need to reach S support with anyone other than Corrin ('cept Scarlet, 'cause Ryoma x Scarlet otp), but more convos with other characters to flesh out their characters would be great, especially since most of them don't have much development in the plot (eg Reina).

Yukimura gets the worst of it having a late recruitment and having most of his plot-involvement happen off-screen.

Also he's only available on one path. His support actually reveals some pretty interesting info. Same with Fuga. But I feel like unless you're a completionist and want to grind out all the supports, most people don't even see those, which is a shame.

Most of the male corrin-sexuals don't get enough love. Like I don't see enough art of the best husband,Shura. He is beautiful, perfect and deserve someone who loves him. I feel like he should have had access to more supports, particularly Azura. I would have like to see how they deal with the whole kidnapping thing (are these spoilers). Also I love Kanna and his Hoshido Bonds convo.

A fellow Shura Scummer! I have found you!

*sob*

Scarlet. Come on man, you can totally turn her into the witch class and have the Scarlet Witch...

OH.

MY.

GOD.

Edited by Flareblade

Unfortunately I generally don't often use Corrinsexual units because they can't support with anyone else.... I really really really wish they could support with a few other characters though. They don't even need to reach S support with anyone other than Corrin ('cept Scarlet, 'cause Ryoma x Scarlet otp), but more convos with other characters to flesh out their characters would be great, especially since most of them don't have much development in the plot (eg Reina).

Also he's only available on one path. His support actually reveals some pretty interesting info. Same with Fuga. But I feel like unless you're a completionist and want to grind out all the supports, most people don't even see those, which is a shame.

I feel bad because all these Corrinsexuals seems to be such cool characters but I just end up benching them for the exact reason of I rather have my two S support paired units together then a unit who can't S support anyone other then Corrin, hopefully that doesn't sound bad because I do like these characters but never ended up using them once, the same goes for awakening with the exception of Emmeryn, who I married. ^_^;

Also was super disappointed over the fact there is no Ryoma and Scarlet support logs, they seem to have such good chemistry and care about/respect each other, I would of loved to see them get together or atleast have them talk to each other.

Its a very big shame that the Corrinsexuals have so little going for them when it comes to supports. Especially because they're almost all a bit older and actually have had a whole life and carreer going for them. Gunther and Reina are veteran knight, Scarlet a rebellion leader, Yukimura a strategist and Izuma and Fuuga are leaders, but they barely have the time to bring that across because they all only have one or two supports.

I would have killed for a Shura x Saizo/Kaze support (either/or), maybe something about the history of Kohga and the Moshukujin.

Scarlet and Ryoma support should have happened, or at least in Birthright. And Reina should have at least been able to support Mikoto's other retainers.

Fuga, he should have also had a support with Ryoma, to talk about Sumeragi. Yukimura doesn't do much except talk about strategy, but at least give him some supports so he doesn't seem like such a two-dimensional character.

Shura, Scarlet, and Flora are my favourites. Shura has a cool backstory, Scarlet has great supports, and Flora has great story moments. I wish they had more supports and Scarlet should've been more important in the story.

I like Yukimura in the story but not as much as the above three. I like Gunter but I feel they mishandled his story bits. I'm indifferent to Reina and Fuga. I don't like Izana.

I hope this trend of Avatarsexuals stops, it's really a waste of potentially great characters.

Must... restrain myself... from lamenting all the missed support opportunities. But in general, I wholeheartedly agree. Everyone else is in the mating pool, and these few characters barely get to dip their toes in, despite several of them having story roles / pre-existing connections with others.

Having said that, I've actually married Fuga (who, thankfully, also supports Hayato) in my Revelation run. He's pretty cool. Awesome bases let him overcome poor growths, although he starts out as an experience sink. Design-wise, I gotta love the necklace, and his bald (shaved?) head remind me of the Air Nomads. And yes, Kana, you'll survive without a brother or sister. Go on patrol alone for once.

I really love a lot of characters that happened to be "Corrinsexual", like Reina and Shura. They're honestly some of my favourites in the entire game. I wish we could see more of them through other supports...

The high number of these "corrinsexuals" is one of the points that leads me to IS rushing this game (the other points being the plot,lack of unique weapon icons, and the extremely poor balance of revelations) The biggest disappointment here is that classes and thus skills are obtained via A+ and S supports making these characters have less options than other characters as they only can access corrin's class if the player marries them...

I hate this Robinsexual/Corrinsexual trend. What a waste of characters :( At the very least, give them three A supports, like every other character has.

Well, at least Flora and Fuga have one A support with other characters...

I loved Flora enough to marry her in my Nohr playthrough. It's a shame about their limited supports for sure, though, at least it's not as bad as Awakening where Emmeryn couldn't even support with her own brother and sister.