Darros Plays Fire Emblem: Awakening

Darros

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who should Chrom marry?

ifVPUkK.jpg

!!!!

So, I was playing Fates and I was on a grind-fest and I was like "God this sure is boring" and then I was like "You know what's not boring? FE13 when I haven't played it in about a year or so" but I felt I should share my rich and exciting journey into FE13 with the SF community because I'm so kind and shit. Plus I'm out of school until January so I may as well try to commit to something while I'm not in classes and have the free time. So I'm going to play FE13 and hopefully commentate it in a way that's not totally boring for viewers to watch. And uh... if it is boring I'll probably just update this thread in silence. No big, right?

I'll set up the game pretty similarly to the way I did the first time. Hard Classic Mode, MU is +Str, -Mag because I want to reclass to some kind of axe user later on.

MC69eJF.jpg

ZrXuSnH.jpg

With that out of the way let's begin!

WiERlhy.jpg

The game starts off by playing a video, and you can't activate the home menu during FE13's video's for some reason so No Screenshots For You. I'm not really going to bother describing it either because chances are if you're reading this thread, you've already seen the video.

Instead we get launched immediately into this conversation:

wGMJnH5.jpg

Well that was quick. I can't believe that FE13 is almost over and I've been playing for approximately 1 minute.

wGXy2mv.jpg

xPJWFrC.png

Chrom is giving me flashbacks here.

JEmoJpM.jpg

Regardless of how much FE4 I'm feeling right now, "this dastard" is actually Validar and... he's not that strong. Then again Chrom and Robin are both Level 20.

Fo1Srnf.jpg

Upon facing him we learn very fast that he is good at literacy and not good at Knowing What An Eraser Is For.

jFdnyCE.jpg

And then he hits us with some grape-flavored magic.

KYlqxtv.png

And thus concludes FE13. I would rate 9/10 because it's not FE4.

Edited by Papyrus

You died quicker than I did :P:

Isn't FE13 a tragic game?? It's like some classic Shakespeare up in here.

Jokes aside I didn't actually take anymore screenshots of the Premonition because after beating Validar ((who doesn't have a death quote wtf)) it's just more unpausable videos. So I couldn't.

So we roll into the next Chapter, which is still not Chapter one!

zk0jPkz.jpg

Low and behold, the next chapter also starts with another video! I'm being punished because I don't have one of those 3DS capture thingies nor do I want to buy one, so you're on your own for bridging the gap.

Basically Robin wakes up on the ground after being attacked by the grape magic and Chrom apparently doesn't remember shit about what just happened.

rH45D2E.jpg

This is why I had Robin kill Validar, Chrom is being useless here.

WHAm1If.jpg

God Damnit it's contagious. At least Robin can read the nametag above Chrom's speech bubble.

SfX8VyI.jpg

Unlike Chrom, who is illiterate.

F9PLj9G.jpg

Robin plays his best politics game and avoids the question. Thankfully his PR team is here to help:

wwm4ml3.jpg

Lissa points out what I said a few pictures ago. We can't both be wrong here. If only she could recognize it in Chrom too that'd be great.

AGYsxsR.jpg

Frederick, on the other hand, is realistic and knows this game has a Terrible Plot thinks Robin is some kind of spy. And also doesn't recognize Chrom has amnesia. Did he miss the part where Chrom was attacked by grape magic?

mdgQe9v.jpg

Robin then decides to say the one line that proves you're Definitely Not Lying.

The gang, minus Robin, decides to take him to town for some reason. Which gets this response from Robin:

zPWCtl3.jpg

As much as I'd like to just edit a screenshot with Chrom saying "Yes." I feel that I shouldn't end a post the same way two posts in a row so I'll continue through this block of discussion. We get introductions of the characters but I'll post those when the actual gameplay starts. Long story short, Chrom is Hero Guy ((blue hair after all in a FE game)), Lissa is Not Delicate, and Frederick is a stick in the mud.

SUDDENLY

j7Q9HoF.jpg

Lissa somehow panics over the sight of the town despite the fact that the four of them have been standing there and have only moved once for the duration of this conversation.

VrS0apc.jpg

sigh

You know even if I give FE14 some flac I can give it credit for being one of the only FE games to not start with "Brigands!!". It's a concept beaten to death by this series.

SBd40bi.jpg

Lissa is a cleric. Lissa can't fight. When she says "we have to stop them" she really means "you have to stop them!". So we start to stop them, I guess.

Frederick opens the chapter with this ironic line.

4jEPRsI.jpg

The Shepherd's aren't new in town ((despite all being level one)), they're probably practiced murderers too.

So let's recap who we have:

mgEJGxz.jpg

Chrom: Apparently having amnesia took his stats with his memories! Thankfully Chrom's pretty good, and is also forced in every single chapter. This isn't a pain when your lord is this useful.

n6kp7hQ.jpg

Robin: He's this game's MU so he's OP by default. That said I want to get him into using axes, so I'm probably not going to touch his magic at all. I can at least go hero later or something if I use swords and train that rank up now.

2yFdRpn.jpg

Frederick: An Oifey-type Jagen. He's a pretty reliable unit, but I'm not sure if I'll keep using him or not throughout the game. We'll see how I'm feeling as we move on.

6wOvLC7.jpg

Lissa: Probably the better of the two early-game healers if you're not turboing. Clerics have healtouch over troubadours and Lissa's magic is better than Maribelle's. I'm definitely keeping her around. I've been playing FE14 so much lately though that I'll have to get used to not having Festals around.

Finally let's get to work.

Jg7UDYL.jpg

Ah yes. Hard Mode.

...ah well it could be worse I guess. Could be this kind of "Hard Mode".

Grqvooz.png

It's almost immediately into the chapter when I remember one of FE13's quirks which bothers me the most.

LB2a9cV.jpg

I'm picturing the development board meeting now:

"What if we just like... removed feet from the game?"

"You mean like, make everyone peglegs?"

"Sure! If everyone is a pegleg it'll be our excuse for removing pirates from the game!"

...now I have additional salt from the removal of Pirates from the FE series. A moment of silence please for our loss.

Moving on from that very sad note, Lissa ends up making herself useless in the very first turn of the prologue after Chrom recommends she heals "somebody injured" aka Robin aka the only one who got hit. Amnesia is looking pretty poor right about now.

kuPWKkh.jpg

So is not having Festals. Stupid FE14 making my life easier.

TKriPfD.jpg

I'm going to petition for Hard Mode to be renamed Frustrating Mode. This is just annoying. As expected, Robin takes an axe to the face a la FE10 Edward and the next term Lissa heals him on the shiny tile. She at least gets a decent reward.

dscXiwk.jpg

EXP is probably one of the most useful shine tiles ((other than a good rare item)) for a cleric because they're that must closer to promotion, in fact here 1.45 staff uses closer. Talk about economic!

It's at this point in the game Robin reveals his "special tactician powers" ((aka MU is 3 special 5 Chrom)).

0n0fbVb.jpg

Sigh. This conversation and the one following it are super awkward and forced and are just meant to explain game mechanics without actually explaining them.

Of course, since Robin can support with everyone I kind of want to try and get more support points if I can, so the classic "I want conversations" battle position is taken advantage of.

NVa5nBX.jpg

Clearly this is the kind of strategizing Robin had in mind.

Then I used the same stategizing technique in the stupidest way possible. I inverted those units and had them all in range of the boss so Robin could get more support points. The boss attacked Lissa as expected. The boss doubled Lissa as not expected. I could blame the situation on not having a combat forecast, sure, but I think I'd rather blame it on God I am Fucking Stupid. Thankfully Lissa comes equipped at base with a handy little skill that saved her life ((and her 29 extra EXP from being reset away))

7TOfe76.jpg

Praise Miracle. Lissa survived a lethal hit with 8% chance to. So I go back at hammering out the boss and make sure to finish him off on player phase this time, and Lissa levels up.

61zStaB.jpg

NO LISSA YOU MOST DEFINITELY ARE NOT. You won't be taking any Hand Axe hits any time soon.

Anyway Chrom finishes off the boss and I finish up the chapter.

1Bfi8BS.jpg

Uh fuck yeah Lissa is a hero. Home girl checked out and prevented me from restarting after all those screenshots. learly she wanted her 29 EXP.

aLC1vbQ.jpg

Uh, you were standing in a forest not moving. Sure though.

Xk5vk3W.jpg

No Lissa I think this award goes to you.

But of course Frederick decides to take this opportunity to slander Robin, with Chrom interjecting. Robin helped and Chrom's heart was moved.

Cz1XFDz.jpg

Savage.

yYdf0o8.jpg

Amnesia twins! Chrobin: 1 Frederick: 0

After a brief talk about Plegia and the townspeople being the one suffering Frederick points out that there are heroes in the world: Himself ((and his posse)).

ykwGHCi.jpg

Also he just called Ylissian townsfolk sheep, so the commoners are sheeple. Wake Up

And after a brief chatter the chapter ends. I'll probably post the ACTUAL Chapter 1 tonight, but as for now I'll set up a poll. Who should Chrom marry? I'm not doing the village girl, but I'd like your input since I'm not normally picky about his pairing. Bonus votes to anyone with a compelling reason (("It's canon" and "Galeforce" are not compelling reasons))

JkrQ7EU.jpg

Welcome to the actual show! Chapter 1 starts us off with an exciting session: character building!

QB9ZMoN.jpg

4QhaDfV.jpg

p6hXQrn.jpg

...I think Lissa sums this preamble up well

Jhad9JW.jpg

After a campfire scene ((more character building, yay!)) Chrom notices something is amiss. There is zero elaboration on this hunch when Lissa asks him about it.

9pCsCcM.jpg

Chrom's chance of surviving in a horror movie: 0%

QsIxwgi.jpg

Thankfully Lissa is here to prevent her brother from being a complete fucking idiot.

igr8FJW.jpg

Now there is a teensy tiny issue that results from this screen here and it has to do with Chrom and Lissa being alone.

They just left Robin and Frederick alone in the woods. By an open flame. Asleep. Where there are known to be bears in the woods.

I mean this is really just a small oversight in the game but it's still kind of horrible camping! Using Chrom's own words:

ceG7V8X.jpg

No shit.

CQqUMGX.jpg

Oh shit.

And once again it's video time! There's a forest fire out of nowhere and suddenly a huge portal appears in the sky and summons these monsters that attack Chrom and Lissa... all the while Frederick and Robin are nowhere to be scene. Thankfully some masked hero saves Lissa from getting an axe to the face... even though she's proven she can take it before. Chrom asks the hero his name... only to be interrupted by Frederick.

jzSXE6Y.jpg

Of course Robin then decides to speak up and Frederick gets completely ignored. Poor guy.

At least the game's torn away from "omg bandits" real quick but in all honestly this isn't much better. The enemy is still generic mooks ((even if they're supposed to be ~mysterious~ generic mooks))

wrEdJAN.jpg

Other than having a bit more resilience this guy is weaker than the boss from the Prologue. That means Lissa can safely take at least one hand axe to the face. It builds character, right?

2Jlc9Q1.jpg

For some reason Sully is in the forest conveniently close enough to Chrom to help the battle. This doesn't make much sense but Sully is fucking amazing so I have 0 complaints about this.

W2TpM40.jpg

She's also not afraid of WTD.

2l0TtHK.jpg

And uh we get Virion, I guess?

Q45vzox.jpg

.....yeah nobody tells my home slice what to do. Sully receives this just as poorly.

8T7LdGG.jpg

Sully is one of my favorite units in the game and definitely has a spot on my team. If I had to choose a favorite between her and Miriel I don't think I'd be able to honestly. She kicks ass.

zgPwf1b.jpg

She can also start immediately kicking ass.

VEAh3d0.jpg

By no means is Virion a terrible unit but I'm not much of a fan of him. I'd rather use Noire or no archers at all.

kkcZkpm.jpg

He's also being put in time-out for being bad to Sully.

EJr3eqA.jpg

The others make quick work of the map.

zJTjXX2.jpg

Hell yeah.

After a great vanquishing, no thanks to Virion, we meet up again with Lissa's Hero.

fy7LD6Y.jpg

zphRsGj.jpg

....I don't remember this being a FEDS playthrough but here we are.

OJsD5ry.jpg

...you know after what I just fuckin' saw I'd believe it! That was a real step-up from bandits ((story-wise at least)).

After that Marth just walks off and the group decides to walk back to the capital. The group means Lissa, Frederick, Robin, and Chrom by the way. Other than a couple of characters who show up later everybody else just kind of doesn't appear again outside of supports. A short walk later and we're there, apparently. That battle lasted all night? 4 turns lasted all night??

g8tgdgA.jpg

ITT Robin forgets that he has amnesia.

5GGhxBK.jpg

See I do quite a bit of geology and geology related work in school and I can confirm that this is definitely impossible. Then again so are mysterious sky portals that transport monsters so I can let it slide I suppose.

Then comes the obvious plot twist

[spoiler=SPOILERS]

[spoiler=really a spoiler]

[spoiler=*Azura voice* truly]

chrom and lissa are royal siblings

With that out of the way we get to meet the Ylissian Exalt: Emmeryn! She's pretty damn cool.

yTCxQp4.jpg

EG1xEAD.jpg

And she's already giving Robin great thanks. Isn't Robin just the best FE character ever?

8jOwHtU.jpg

Frederick, of course, takes this moment to be "extra careful" aka an ass.

WWwYzbg.jpg

But of course Emmeryn doesn't care.

Chrobin: 2 Frederick: 0

And now we're off to the world map once more!

wdfBr04.jpg

Yay!

tyE2hzB.jpg

Damnit. My support battle position didn't work! Lissa took axes to the face for nothing!

...at least it was cool.

My headcanon for this LP is that Robin is actually Darros.

And so you know who you must ship Darros with.

Voting for Sumia x Chrom because I want your future wife to be the best possible doofus she can be.

Edited by Squid Lord Doof

Day 2 Update! The poll votes are filling v...e...r...y... s...l...o...w...l...y

H0HO8qq.png

9678c58902f76e00ec400aa41878ef26.png

xO85gH3.png

Maybe I'm more Mettaton than Papyrus at this rate.

My headcanon for this LP is that Robin is actually Darros.

And so you know who you must ship Darros with.

Voting for Sumia x Chrom because I want your future wife to be the best possible doofus she can be.

Sure, sounds legit to me! Darros would never do something as silly as get amnesia though. Ignoring the events between FE11 and FE12 obviously.

I'm voting for Sully because she has the best pony.

And that is easy and gives a good Lucina.

Sully is just the bomb. Though it's looking that this option isn't going to win. Still, this isn't the worst thing because she doesn't have to be glued to Chrom.

ONWARD

0uw7J5D.jpg

TDN0DAY.jpg

Where we control the Sheeple right?

nAZuspE.jpg

Finally Robin has a place to sleep where he probably won't be abandoned in the middle of the night! Yay!

SUDDENLY SOME GIRL COMES RUSHING IN. This wouldn't be the kind of home I'd want to make myself at.

6FqOBvu.jpg

kwUpUwq.jpg

And there are others here too. The squad is assembling. It's more character building. My favorite!

BttzHdp.jpg

Ah yes. Character building.

Then they start talking about Chrom and he's all Sumia actually speaks about. You'd swear these lines were built for Cordelia or something.

4ZtV8Ip.jpg

Yep.

Robin gets introduced and it just shows everybody's personality briefly. Maribelle runs off, not to return for three chapters or something like that.

Among all this character building I make a sudden realization, Sully and Virion still ain't here. I guess by all accounts Virion isn't a Shepherd but where the hell is Sully? No one else seems to care so I guess I shouldn't either?

Anyway Chrom is back and Sumia is overexcited about it.

GEoZnwH.jpg

52QlbNo.jpg

It's here that I'm painfully reminded that everyone has no feet.

DSLqPDK.jpg

Now I'm aware that boots are sometimes a pain in the ass. I fell up the stairs yesterday because I was wearing my big steel-toed boots at work ((I work in a geotechnical lab)) but you know it's probably the fact that Sumia has no feet. Then again neither does Chrom. Maybe FE13 is just in some world that has no feet. Hey... let's look at this in FE14 for a second!

3whTDQ8.jpg

Heh, what do you know. Even when Ylisse is an Outrealm they have feet there. Fire Emblem is fucked up. Still, there is this at least.

1i3a1Ag.jpg

Anyway feet discussion aside, looks like the group has plans.

4BmeKmU.jpg

Thankfully Robin has amnesia and conveniently knows shit all about this world so we get a description of Regna Ferox. Sort of. Sumia calls them barbarians, Chrom calls them warriors. We're going there to seek allies out to stop those monsters. Even though a team of five had absolutely no difficulty stopping them on minimal sleep. Some Hard Mode this is.

Sumia is also coming along apparently. Neato.

We're SUDDENLY teleported to the road where Stahl runs in late at the fault of Vaike.

sPdmn17.jpg

....yeah I don't have anything really to say here. The intro to the battle part of this chapter is kind of ridiculous. We meet Stahl and then "oh look risen by the way thats the name for the monsters now". That's literally it.

We launch into battle with two new units on our hands.

EBh7764.jpg

Stahl: This guy actually hates me and is always the anti-Sully statwise for me, aka he doesn't grow anything. He's super cool though and was Specta's ((holla @ the cooldoctor)) avatar for the while so I appreciate his efforts as they are immense.

f9fsKgz.jpg

I like Vaike. He's kind of quirky and plays pretty well. I'm a sucker for axe fighters though so.

But the fucker starts unequipped so that's fun.

Stahl starts the chapter off right by making a most worthy sacrifice:

uuBPlS3.jpg

Because why have one unequipped new unit when you can have two?

I kind of line everyone up and then the true hero of this story appears.

4fKiv6p.jpg

I couldn't choose a favorite between Sully and Miriel. They're just both so... well, splendid. She also has Vaike's axe which renders him useful now.

86Sn3cB.jpg

Miriel's stat spread looks pitiful until you consider that she hits res, of which the highest enemy res in this chapter is one, and suddenly all is forgiven. She has room to grow.

kNM1noR.jpg

So Miriel goes to this blue square, Vaike grabs his axe and finishes off the guy.

eWpg93b.jpg

Hehe.

Next turn Robin gets hit down to 2HP but gains a level and gains defense in the process. Clearly I'm being rewarded for my "risky strategies" ((fucking around)). I just continue not dying and taking out enemies.

1gzAJ5v.jpg

The fact that my two favorite characters can support gives me lots of glee.

JDRvFLi.jpg

After that near-miss I decide to switch to the Doga strategy... choke points. These enemies are running at me anyway so I can pick them off while preventing Lissa from dying ((sans any Miracle triggers again)).

They all die in one turn anyway after they line themselves up against my front line. After that it's a rush to the boss. Frederick picks at him, then Sully, and Miriel rushes in for the kill getting her some much needed EXP. Joining at level one in chapter 2 would be no problem, if she wasn't the only one at level one at this point.

m29AsUg.jpg

Thankfully she gets the only two stats that matter for what I'm going to use her for.

jwMDDqf.jpg

Stahl even got hero status for sitting in Sully's pocket. Specta would be proud.

So after some more walking our Heroes meet a pegasus on the road, and Chrom can tell it's injured.

F0wcWJs.jpg

Mr. Hero Guy Decides to Help! How nice.

aObrT6n.jpg

....that went well.

Thankfully we have a Girl here to help us out ((and not Lissa apparently)) because All Pegasi Are Sexist In Ylisse. I don't blame them though with fighters being male only.

hprkEIm.jpg

...we then proceed to ditch Sumia without her joining our party. Lame. Chrom's future waifu as determined by The Poll better step up.

Coming Up:

l5n38cK.jpg

It's Happening

Did you see Kellam in the opening for the Sheppard's Garrison? He's hidden to the left when the scene appears, just before the camera pans him out of view.

Also, I'm voting for Maribelle because I want to torture Chrom see that Sumia glitch thing I've been hearing about. And Maiden isn't one of the votes? Don't you want Chrom to grow (essentially) old and alone?

Edited by Power Master

That was actually the opposite for Stahl and Sully during my 1st playthrough.
​Stahl ended up amazing, and Sully ended up pretty bad.

In truth, I would have a hard time chosing a favorite...

They can both become excellent.

No update today; I've been dealing with winter course registration for the past two hours.

Did you see Kellam in the opening for the Sheppard's Garrison? He's hidden to the left when the scene appears, just before the camera pans him out of view.

Also, I'm voting for Maribelle because I want to torture Chrom see that Sumia glitch thing I've been hearing about. And Maiden isn't one of the votes? Don't you want Chrom to grow (essentially) old and alone?

Kellam who?

Jokes aside I've actually never noticed that! That's pretty neat and... good foreshadowing I guess?

Unfortunately I don't think Maribelle is going to win but if that's the case I'll find a video and link it here because it's probably worth bringing up. And no! If I put Maiden up I think that the lot of sadists around here would just vote that hahaha. I've done it before and Lucina was by no means bad but I'd rather pair him this time.

That was actually the opposite for Stahl and Sully during my 1st playthrough.
​Stahl ended up amazing, and Sully ended up pretty bad.

In truth, I would have a hard time chosing a favorite...

They can both become excellent.

See I mean I know Stahl can become excellent but I already have a track record, and his speed just can be really hampering sometimes. FE13 doesn't really start you doubling, so you have to work your way towards it. Sully can get there fast. I also love her personality though! Stahl is cool but Sully is Red Hot!

specta is very proud
stahl is bae

will you use maribelle even if she isn't married to chrom because this affects my vote greatly

specta is very proud

stahl is bae

will you use maribelle even if she isn't married to chrom because this affects my vote greatly

Yay!!

As for Maribelle, probably. If she gets really uncooperative I may bench her but if she's good I'll keep around. I want to get Brady anyway so it's more than likely she'll stay around unless she doesn't proc magic for several levels in a row

Yay!!

As for Maribelle, probably. If she gets really uncooperative I may bench her but if she's good I'll keep around. I want to get Brady anyway so it's more than likely she'll stay around unless she doesn't proc magic for several levels in a row

brady is important good

maribelle gets non-chrom husband then thank u

Supports!

Chrom/Frederick C

Kb0A7cN.jpg

MI4KVwA.jpg

GHgCevi.jpg

Frederick is every bit the ideal knight it seems.

MddfjZA.jpg

Jeez I would too from what I've seen of this guy so far. Then again I am fairly lazy sometimes so eh.

ip1Yush.jpg

Oh good. What a guy. Looking out for his troops.

9hRcUeo.jpg

Oh excellent!

iRbCg8S.jpg

UhGMACa.jpg

........oh excellent

kvc6Ubj.jpg

I think I'm taking this poster idea the wrong way tbh

k14iHdB.jpg

E5bbZZe.jpg

Of course he did! He's dutiful!

oQoPnJ8.jpg

Chrom fails to channel his inner Kim Kardashian sadly; I hope this support set is about him accepting the posters.

Robin/Frederick C

cvEA52j.jpg

So first Frederick commissions a bunch of nude photos of Chrom, and now he's giving Robin tips that seem ambiguously gay. I dig this character. Unfortunately I have to be mildly realistic: they're talking about training

/fade to black

40cOPx7.jpg

Oh excellent. I mean we did just finish up chapter 2, at this rate Robin is going to become a solo machine.

6PowGvr.jpg

Oh c'mon! Stamina was only a stat in FE5, you'll be fine Robin.

QY9A6UB.jpg

...SURELY this is the best course of action for the army and the story.

Stahl/Sully C Support

EfeDaih.jpg

rJk6vqE.jpg

This picture gives me a "group projects" kind of vibe lmao.

8QzXLlZ.jpg

Last I checked Marth was alone in the forest chapter.

BukoWFV.jpg

69962e435931adf2284c53ebffb0af14.png

e1RJmCp.jpg

I can name a few FE characters there Stahl.

PBemsBr.jpg

She probably could! Then again those two are pretty powerful in their games too.

xyCA3gH.jpg

Yes. You can do the same job Abel did the last time I played FEDS. Sit on the bench in an "I like this character but do not wish to use them" spot.

JOzqPAi.jpg

Alright, let's keep going.

TKbloHi.jpg

Lissa starts off this chapter by giving us a reminder that snow is in fact cold.

BCJhLtd.jpg

And Robin is blind as fuck.

BRDnjT9.jpg

What's this? Is it foreshadowing? I can only hope.

XsmOjm7.jpg

That's all we can ask? Well that and success.

AijvtqQ.jpg

JM1ELB3.jpg

what the fuck this is the stupidest idea

MoBIBWV.jpg

....well not every game can be FE4.

7l2fkw6.jpg

Perfect. At least Stahl contributed that bronze sword. Start!

ayrprCX.jpg

This is Raimi, the border guard. She shows up for like a whopping three chapters but is still pretty cool I guess. She's also really fucking pasty white for someone from Regna Ferox.

MBJrBvE.jpg

ZS50mht.jpg

This is bound to go well.

ZeImyso.jpg

This is going well. Negotiations, eh Freredick?

yuHqsFc.jpg

H9faboJ.jpg

When in Regna Ferox, do as the Feroxi ((Feroxians??)) do.

ua0xXMj.jpg

wdKT98F.jpg

Negotiations!

Now we're sentenced to another video in which Chrom gets attacked by a fucking barrage of arrows which definitely isn't how the Fire Emblem system works. The Feroxi are cheaters! Thankfully the current poll leader decides to show up and make herself useful this time. She saves Chrom! Dual Guard or something like that.

3bUF6ae.jpg

oc426eJ.jpg

Me three. Losing Chrom now would be super awkward.

zVxuw92.jpg

Sumia's hidden class is actually thief.

XQUKq2d.jpg

Woo! Politics!

gBAr47r.jpg

Thankfully FE13 was the first to allow the danger zone to be light red for mass enemies and dark red for selected enemies. Now I can know exactly where to keep Sumia away from.

In other news:

CxvEZrG.jpg

Kellam is apparently a good unit but I've never bothered to use him, nor will I begin so now.

34jYgZJ.jpg

Chrom starts off the level by taking a spear and an arrow to the face. He still doesn't die. Hard mode!

WBpYjIF.jpg

Thankfully I still have Frederick to one shot things when the game gets annoying. Was this necessary? Probably not. Was it great? Hell yeah.

Chrom is also working on the whole "Not Dying" thing.

v7LCXfU.jpg

i2bl5Vl.jpg

I decide that the left path is lame and go for optimal EXP gain by taking on the right as well. You never know when an extra door key will help, right?

pcAWkDg.jpg

iWMhubW.jpg

The EXP was worth it.

7o3bWUx.jpg

I can also get some extra use out of Lissa. Healers aren't in the optimal spot if you try to play the game way too quickly.

9bRLBmd.jpg

Sumia seems to be doing well so far. Other than the fact that everything kills her in one or two hits she can double pretty much everything with a Chrom pair-up. I don't even remember if he gives speed or not.

F7Ds2CB.jpg

Vaike also is a good hard hitter, despite taking massive damage in return. That's a good thing however; I want Vaike to father Owain so if Lissa can heal him a lot it's good news.

RusyUSH.jpg

Sumia gets just above a Shin level... she better cooperate better than this if she's going to be Chrom's waifu!

XI95tB5.jpg

Frederick gives away the Stahl Sword again. It's versatile. And Sully would like the sword rank too. Thanks to discipline it should be up in no time.

KoVq8eg.jpg

Holy shit. Miriel is going to be killer at this rate.

We finally get to the boss after a bit. I cleared the map first of all the other enemies. It's like Integ said in the sticky thread, if you're in the LP forum you're here to entertain, not show off strategy!

fqsZ88Y.jpg

Vaike is pretty durable here despite a dubious hit rate. I stick Lissa in him for like 12% more hit, and it connects!

TjdXvYb.jpg

Sumia has the opposite problem. She can definitely hit, she just won't survive back. Or do any damage. Ah well, not everyone can be useful in Fire Emblem.

Yi2t6K9.jpg

Booyah.

FN1jLmR.jpg

This is definitely how logic works.

kpNYURK.jpg

mhm

iKRsKR1.jpg

Well, I guess that's Feroxi policy for ya. We're not quite done here yet though.

Supports!

I'm trying not to super rush things. I'm not expecting to be super popular or anything, I'm just documenting, but I feel like I update a bunch it's just annoying for everyone, plus I'm busy with life stuff so pardon me if I don't update very day. I'm not actively trying to separate support updates from regular updates but it keeps happening by mistake. That and uploading screens to Miiverse takes a while and bogs up my desire to play after doing supports.

Chrom/Sumia C: The PollTP

lb6Z75N.jpg

Turns out Chrom is an avid hide and seek player.

0InW4PI.jpg

He's also fucking cold. That's how to address people, right?

TiVtFG0.jpg

sometimes I also like to spontaneously burst into sCREAMING

PzSdz18.jpg

clearly he is by the look on his face

e059d4cae199688bac4d575ad6e91869.png

OK5dd7o.jpg

This is what happens when you don't have Frederick!

tfL0uGE.jpg

lmao

Robin/Sully C

RgT5z94.jpg

Sully is perfect so this is automatically an issue.

xQkWGBl.jpg

nilUJU9.jpg

Robin gets told to fuck off.

5B2utsN.jpg

And then immediately Sully tells him anyway and describes my life over the past four years. This train of thought sucks so we're switching conversations!

Lissa/Robin C

dii53qk.jpg

This is the same face I make when I'm sleeping.

KSNTuyi.jpg

.........*boop*

GkUh2Ow.jpg

Sounds like a spectacular dream! Where are our wolf rider classes IS???

EEbtxK1.jpg

Of course Robin is not fun.

qeQVTEn.jpg

zUlR93q.jpg

Robin gets a new shirt from this:

80055e17c1a05f6cebc63da0d0829332.png

Miriel/Sully C

HEixG4d.jpg

My favorite characters ((same sex especially in the new FE system)) are supporting and it's a beautiful and rare FE moment.

7QDFn0d.jpg

Yes. Beautiful and rare.

DK5nWze.jpg

I feel ya girl. It's my passion too. When it's not frustrating. Today I spent an hour trying to figure out why there are vortexes in kitchen sinks. Haven't found an answer yet.

SnqGpEl.jpg

Sully isn't interested in sinks though.

OMsEA1e.jpg

It's just sociology!

LmpJTuh.jpg

....I'm now reminded of this meme:

yif8aKM.jpg

bGdTqmn.jpg

Clearly you're just a skeleton head with a trumpet Sully.

rOCzgdm.jpg

Sociology!

Lissa and Vaike also got a C support but I had absolutely nothing interesting to say about it. I like their supports but they just talked about Chrom and I had 0 witty comments to make.