Rezzy

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I haven't had much chance to do actual drawing, but I put together Summer Titania!  If we can't get seasonal Tellius characters, I'll make them myself.  @Arcanite @Anime27Arts @DarkLordIvy @Anacybele @Natalie

2pLsGMZ.png?1

We need a Titania for every season.

Yes this is very very good. 

This is what we needed out of those summer banners but apparently not what we deserved. 

10 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

She's beautiful!!! Titania deserves a special outfit!

9 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Yes this is very very good. 

This is what we needed out of those summer banners but apparently not what we deserved. 

Thanks, I might try working on another one later.  It's quicker than drawing, and it's nice to create stuff again.  Too bad I'm limited to components available in game.  I want to do a Micaiah.

I wanted to have Titania's hair loose, but the shade of Red in other long haired characters is a bit off, and reshading all the pixels might take a while.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I haven't had much chance to do actual drawing, but I put together Summer Titania!  If we can't get seasonal Tellius characters, I'll make them myself.  @Arcanite @Anime27Arts @DarkLordIvy @Anacybele @Natalie

2pLsGMZ.png?1

We need a Titania for every season.

Hee hee nice

This actually looks pretty good too

Can I request speedo Camus?

39 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Hee hee nice

This actually looks pretty good too

Can I request speedo Camus?

I could do a swimsuit Camus, I'll have to use the in game assets, but I'll see what I can do!

I made a slight change.

CtBJBbR.png

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Thanks, I might try working on another one later.  It's quicker than drawing, and it's nice to create stuff again.  Too bad I'm limited to components available in game.  I want to do a Micaiah.

I wanted to have Titania's hair loose, but the shade of Red in other long haired characters is a bit off, and reshading all the pixels might take a while.

Re-coloring things like that is the most time consuming and tedious thing I don't blame you.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

CtBJBbR.png

I love it.

29 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I could do a swimsuit Camus, I'll have to use the in game assets, but I'll see what I can do!

YES

29 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I made a slight change.

CtBJBbR.png

YES

Seems you chose swagger as your boon

Just now, Rezzy said:

@Arcanite

Speedo Camus

IMwJF9x.png

EHHEHHE

BOOYAH

and I have the perfect use for it too.... uwewhwhhwhwhhehwhewhuehwuheuhwuehweuhwuuewhuehriuwgnxofxmuldafm

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Next up: thong Camus

10 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

EHHEHHE

BOOYAH

and I have the perfect use for it too.... uwewhwhhwhwhhehwhewhuehwuheuhwuehweuhwuuewhuehriuwgnxofxmuldafm

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Camus puts the "hot" in "hot and bothered".

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Speedo Camus

IMwJF9x.png

Shouldn't the speedo have a little more tuck in under his groin between his legs? As is, it kinda looks to me, and maybe it's just me, like you could have just wrapped a large piece of black duct tape around his waist, with no "undercarriage". The only thing that suggests there is an undercarriage, is the absence of any bit of the "origins of half of Zeke Jr. and half of Tatiana Jr." being visible below the speedo. 

Still, having a speedo Camus is certainly better than not! And if there were no undercarriage, well I just want him to sit down! But not in the hot summer sun, I don't want them to roast like coffee beans. I guess we'll have to convert the Gradivus into a beach umbrella. 

As for Titania, I'm surprised she isn't wearing a one piece, she seems too old for something so scanty. This said, she never did get pregnant, she got to be a mother without any bodily suffering so I guess she can make the one piece work and not feel out of place in it. Thanks Elena and Oscar's/Boyd's/Rolf's Father and mothers!

13 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Shouldn't the speedo have a little more tuck in under his groin between his legs? As is, it kinda looks to me, and maybe it's just me, like you could have just wrapped a large piece of black duct tape around his waist, with no "undercarriage". The only thing that suggests there is an undercarriage, is the absence of any bit of the "origins of half of Zeke Jr. and half of Tatiana Jr." being visible below the speedo. 

Still, having a speedo Camus is certainly better than not! And if there were no undercarriage, well I just want him to sit down! But not in the hot summer sun, I don't want them to roast like coffee beans. I guess we'll have to convert the Gradivus into a beach umbrella. 

As for Titania, I'm surprised she isn't wearing a one piece, she seems too old for something so scanty. This said, she never did get pregnant, she got to be a mother without any bodily suffering so I guess she can make the one piece work and not feel out of place in it. Thanks Elena and Oscar's/Boyd's/Rolf's Father and mothers!

For Camus, I used Summer Xander's groin, so it looks like he got the Ken Doll treatment.  Maybe that's why his chibi looks so angry.  I don't have too much experience drawing scantily clad guys, sadly.  Maybe I could spread the legs a bit farther apart.

For Titania, she's not that old.  I'm 31, and I've got a couple bikinis.  My body's not what it used to be, but I'm still decently in shape.  I'm 150 lbs and 5'11".  It's not what I used to be, but that's a BMI of 20.9, which is still well within the healthy "ideal" range.  I used to be underweight, actually.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

For Camus, I used Summer Xander's groin, so it looks like he got the Ken Doll treatment.  Maybe that's why his chibi looks so angry.  I don't have too much experience drawing scantily clad guys, sadly.  Maybe I could spread the legs a bit farther apart.

For Titania, she's not that old.  I'm 31, and I've got a couple bikinis.  My body's not what it used to be, but I'm still decently in shape.  I'm 150 lbs and 5'11".  It's not what I used to be, but that's a BMI of 20.9, which is still well within the healthy "ideal" range.  I used to be underweight, actually.

True for Titania. And for Camus, well I know you're only beginning with this, so I don't have a problem with Camus looking as he does. Just having a Summer him is good enough. Ignore my aesthetic nitpicking, I'm by no means denouncing the masterpiece. Call it the noticing of a few flecks of paint in the corner of a Degas that aren't where they should be.

12 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I made a slight change.

CtBJBbR.png

Haha, yes, it's perfect now!

There can never be enough Titania.
Especially sunglasses Titania.

7 hours ago, Arcanite said:

EHHEHHE

BOOYAH

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Mah bot, what would your inbred princess of a wife think if she knew about this?

3 hours ago, Claudius I said:

Mah bot, what would your inbred princess of a wife think if she knew about this?

Only I can call my wife princess, thank you very much!

Besides, we can both admire the hawtness of Robert Downey Jr, don't see a reason why we can't do the same for Camus!

5 hours ago, Claudius I said:

Haha, yes, it's perfect now!

There can never be enough Titania.
Especially sunglasses Titania.

I don't think anyone could fault someone for being drawn toward Camus.

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

Besides, we can both admire the hawtness of Robert Downey Jr, don't see a reason why we can't do the same for Camus!

You can get your appetite anywhere as long as you only eat each others' cooking.

Edited by Rezzy

Time to give Titania the wedding she always deserved!

03gxSld.png

18 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I love it.

Thank you!

12 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

True for Titania. And for Camus, well I know you're only beginning with this, so I don't have a problem with Camus looking as he does. Just having a Summer him is good enough. Ignore my aesthetic nitpicking, I'm by no means denouncing the masterpiece. Call it the noticing of a few flecks of paint in the corner of a Degas that aren't where they should be.

Hopefully, it gets better as I go on.

12 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Time to give Titania the wedding she always deserved!

03gxSld.png

Thank you!

Hopefully, it gets better as I go on.

Why to I imagine Titania beating the crap of her enemies with the bouquet

15 minutes ago, Nym said:

Why to I imagine Titania beating the crap of her enemies with the bouquet

Of course.  How dare they try to ruin her big day.

Whoever catches the bouquet is the next to get an S Support!

25 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Of course.  How dare they try to ruin her big day.

Whoever catches the bouquet is the next to get an S Support!

With who is she married with? Greil in another universe where he survived his encounter with the BK?

I wish I could do that in game, you could a chain S support

• 2 weeks later...

Aww adorable, Rezzy! The turquoise background is such a nice shade against the Pokemon~

Also, I seem to have missed a lot while I was away.

On 29/10/2017 at 9:38 AM, Claudius I said:

On 29/10/2017 at 12:55 PM, Arcanite said:

I'm agreeing with my robot wife here. We can both admire the beauty of speedo Camus together, thank you!