On 11/16/2017 at 4:59 PM, Natalie said:

Aww adorable, Rezzy! The turquoise background is such a nice shade against the Pokemon~

Also, I seem to have missed a lot while I was away.

I'm agreeing with my robot wife here. We can both admire the beauty of speedo Camus together, thank you!

Why thank you!  I try to pick a color that contrasts well with the rest of the picture, but I guess some pictures have more luck than others.

Many of the drawings I had on Photobucket got eaten when they decided to take away free hosting, so I've been trying to pick some of the better ones for when I feel like switching up avatars.

Oh my gosh, chibi/paper!Titania looks both sexy and adorable! Are you going to do more custom chibi-sprites for FE Heroes?

A bit of a shame that Photobucket decided to kick the bucket for free image uploads (Oh yes, the pun is totally intended!); because full-scale Nolan and Titania both look cool; Nolan in particular reminds me of the medieval middle-aged bad-ass warriors seen in many movies.

Edited by henrymidfields

15 hours ago, henrymidfields said:

Oh my gosh, chibi/paper!Titania looks both sexy and adorable! Are you going to do more custom chibi-sprites for FE Heroes?

A bit of a shame that Photobucket decided to kick the bucket for free image uploads (Oh yes, the pun is totally intended!); because full-scale Nolan and Titania both look cool; Nolan in particular reminds me of the medieval middle-aged bad-ass warriors seen in many movies.

Thanks!  I do plan to do more chibis when I have the time, but finding the time is always the big question.  I'd also like to do more drawn art, but that takes even longer, unfortunately.

Wow, it's been almost a year since I added anything here.

I had some time today and felt like drawing.  I tried doing a sketch of Calill from Tellius.

bmxyUCZ.jpg?1

1 minute ago, SullyMcGully said:

She looks great Rezzy! It's nice to see your work again!

Why thank you!  I'd like to do some more drawing again soon.  Pencil sketches don't take all that long, so I might stick with those.

12 hours ago, Julius Nepos said:

I have been waiting to see some Rezzy art again.

I'm not disappointed!

I'm glad you approve.  Now if only I can find time to work on my Ironman.