Which Randomizer run should I try first?

N.G

NG's GBA Randomizer trilogy.  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which GBA game should I play randomized?

• Sword of Seals!
    • Blazing Sword!
    • Sacred Stones!
    • None of them. They all suck.
    • No opinion.

As some of you may know, I created this account back in 2012, and with it, an FE 12 playthrough entitled "Once Upon a Time" that chronicled all sorts of shenanigans, including a recolored cast, and a special guest appearance by Celice from Genealogy of the Holy War after I created a poll for a character to replace our beloved Jalepeno Knight, Abel. Unfortunately, the topic dropped off the face of the Earth for a very long time. Life issues got in the way, I moved house twice, and heart surgery. Worst of all, I lost all of the files for the remaining chapters of my FE 12-- so there was no way I could properly finish the run.

Now that I'm alive again, and have the universal Fire Emblem randomizer running appropriately on my computer, I thought it'd be a good idea to crack open another nut. Unfortunately, I don't know where to start first. Since I have three games at my disposal (one I've played thrice, and the other two I haven't even done vanilla runs on), and the randomizer, I'm more than willing to dive into the deep end and give them a try. I've done Pokemon randomizer runs before, so this should be just a fun-- maybe even more challenging.

I made a poll, so the rest is up to you. Have fun voting, and I'll see you when I have a decent badge set made for the future run topic.

• 1 month later...

Sacred Stones is a great start, since promotions are split which means more flexability for the units, but if you want more of a challenge, then Binding Blade, it's a good game if you need a challenging Fire Emblem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...