Optimization Revelations Advice?

Shur Ree

Hello Serene Forest!

So im almost done with optimization of my game for Revelations, about to go to chapter 13 to get the next wave of characters. (and Keaton) (and Kaden)

But I have 8 units left and i'm not sure how to configure them...

Heres who I have left paired with who:

Odin X Orochi

Niles X Setsuna

Lazlow X Oboro

Takumi X Elise

People say its better to put Odin X Elise and Takumi X Oboro, but im not sure since ive been marrying all the royals together...

What do you guys thing?

post-23169-0-90815300-1463704452_thumb.jpg

Sadly Elise doesn't help many physical fighters so I always recommend you marry her to Odin since you can make a crit build Ophelia out of it without hurting the speed while Oboro is pretty much a good mother for any character really. Nina is a good unit no matter who her mother is so Setsuna and Niles pairings works.

The only problem that I see here is Laslow. He can marry Orochi but Soleil doesn't really need the magic from her and takes a dip to her str stat. Soleil has the benefit of having the highest str growth in the 2 gen but it feels odd. If it weren't for that, I'd definitely just pair Takumi X Oboro, Niles X Setsuna and Odin X Elise but it's up to you in the end.

Edited by Raguna

I'd put Takumi with Camilla or Hana.

In the case you put Takumi with Camilla, Hana goes with Laslow.

Laslow can't marry Oboro. Elise could go with Niles for a stronger Shining Bow Nina, in which case you can use Setsuna on... well, anyone.

So your Oboro can only marry Niles or Takumi; same with Setsuna. Orochi can marry Laslow IIRC, So one of your pairings is going to not be optimal, regardless. I guess it really depends how much you like children characters? Like choose your least favorite one, give them the shitty pairing, and optimize from there. Elise!Nina and Elise!Ophelia are decent enough; I would personally do Laslow/Orochi (not the best...), Odin/Ophelia, Takumi/Oboro, and Niles/Setsuna.

Sadly there's no way to marry Takumi with Elise and getting all the children given your current unpaired folk.

So your Oboro can only marry Niles or Takumi; same with Setsuna. Orochi can marry Laslow IIRC, So one of your pairings is going to not be optimal, regardless. I guess it really depends how much you like children characters? Like choose your least favorite one, give them the shitty pairing, and optimize from there. Elise!Nina and Elise!Ophelia are decent enough; I would personally do Laslow/Orochi (not the best...), Odin/Ophelia, Takumi/Oboro, and Niles/Setsuna.

Sadly there's no way to marry Takumi with Elise and getting all the children given your current unpaired folk.

Probably going to end up doing

Takumi X Oboro

Odin X Elise

Niles X Setsuna

Lazlow X .....? Hana?

Can Lazlow marry Hana? I could do that, shes the only person not getting married and I dont like Orochi that much.

Yes he can! Didn't realize your Hana was unpaired. You can check who can support who under the Supports link on the Serenes Forest main page. Hana/Laslow is all right, definitely better than Orochi/Laslow for Soleil.

Probably going to end up doing

Takumi X Oboro

Odin X Elise

Niles X Setsuna

Lazlow X .....? Hana?

Can Lazlow marry Hana? I could do that, shes the only person not getting married and I dont like Orochi that much.

Yeah Laslow can marry Hana.