The Unofficial Fates Pairing Popularity Polls

Lightchao42

Yes but you see, Velour is totes adorbs while Azura is a plot convenience with legs.

I rest my case, honored members of Serenes Forest Waifu Court.

OBJECTION!

I find the notion that all of us must like Little Red Sniffy Pants objectionable and without evidence! Especially considering Mozu is the best wife one can have. She is a cutie-patootie with her six freckles, her petite, delicate stature and her tiny hands, calloused through months of cooking delectable food, farming until evening and training her skills with a variety of weapons that make even Tsubaki jealous.

Nay, I believe Mozu is the Waifu to End All Waifus!

Also, Chris Hansen was calling Thane so I would watch out for what he has to say.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally speaking, I'm the one who made these pairing polls in the first place, so I think that I have the full authority to declare that Corrin/Azura is canon.

Speaking of which, out of 92 voters, only four of male Corrin's potential suitors got more than three votes. Does anyone want to guess who they are?

Edited by Lightchao42

OBJECTION!

I find the notion that all of us must like Little Red Sniffy Pants objectionable and without evidence! Especially considering Mozu is the best wife one can have. She is a cutie-patootie with her six freckles, her petite, delicate stature and her tiny hands, calloused through months of cooking delectable food, farming until evening and training her skills with a variety of weapons that make even Tsubaki jealous.

Nay, I believe Mozu is the Waifu to End All Waifus!

Also, Chris Hansen was calling Thane so I would watch out for what he has to say.

She's also missing, like, half her eyebrows and requires babysitting to reach her full potential. Your blasphemy shall be tolerated no longer!

Counterpoint

ALL your waifus are trash

all of them

:P

Jokes on you, to Velour more trash just equals more treasure.

She's also missing, like, half her eyebrows and requires babysitting to reach her full potential. Your blasphemy shall be tolerated no longer!

Jokes on you, to Velour more trash just equals more treasure.

She can just draw those on. Shaving off one's eyebrows and replacing them with paint smudges is called hikimayu and was once considered refined.

Admit it, Thane, you're grasping. Mozu is superior. Give up and repent for your offenses!

Personally speaking, I'm the one who made these pairing polls in the first place, so I think that I have the full authority to declare that Corrin/Azura is canon.

Speaking of which, out of 92 voters, only four of male Corrin's potential suitors got more than three votes. Does anyone want to guess who they are?

Azura, Hinoka, Camilla and Flora?

Yes but you see, Velour is totes adorbs while Azura is a plot convenience with legs.

OBJECTION! Azura is a very developed character in her supports whereas Velouria is walking Electra Complex.

The jury has reached a decision: Azura is the far superior waifu.

TC has excellent taste confirmed

Azura, Felicia, Flora, and...Hinoka? I would have guessed Camilla, but this board doesn't seem too fond of her.

Edited by Abvora

Since the shared characters poll has over 100 votes now, I'll go ahead and post the results for that. Due to corporate greed only the results of the first 100 votes are shown, but I might try to show the rest at a later date.

Interesting things to note:

-Male Corrin's most popular option is the barefoot water dancer Azura with 24 votes, while the flirty former thief Niles is in second with 16 and the ice maid princess Flora is in a close third with 14. Those three are the only characters with votes in the double digits, and them, Felicia, and Oboro are the only options with more than three votes (Oboro didn't get her fourth until after I asked how many characters had more than three votes).

-Female Corrin's votes are more spread out than her male counterpart's (namely, more than five options have more than three votes), but Silas is in first with 13 while Kaze is in second with 9. Jakob, Xander, Laslow, Niles, and Rhajat are tied for third with six votes each.

-Azura's most popular option is her fellow star-crossed royal Corrin, while Kaze is second and Laslow is third.

-Felicia's most popular options are Leo, Jakob, and Corrin.

-Jakob's most popular option is Azura, while Corrin, Felicia, and Mozu are in a three way tie for third.

-Kaze's most popular option is Azura (That girl is popular with the men, isn't she? It's the feet, probably), with Mozu in a close second.

-Silas's most popular option is his childhood friend Corrin, while Mozu is at a close second (again) and Hinoka is in third.

-Last but not least, Mozu has Kaze and Silas being tied for first.

Are these results surprising, or did you see them coming from a mile away? Share your thoughts! I'll get to the results of the other polls later, and be sure to vote in them if you haven't already!

> Azurrin at #1 for both Corrin and Azura

Today is a good day :)

Are you going to post the Hoshidans/Nohrians when they get up?

Edited by Abvora

I'm a bit surprised that Felicia's number one pairing is with Leon. I wasn't aware this was a thing. I'm pleasantly surprised that Marx is the only high-ranked sibling character in female Kamui's list, too. I was afraid that it was just going to be siblings and more siblings whom people thought were best with female Kamui. Glad that none of the sisters are in male Kamui's list as well. Surprised about Kaze/Azura being his top pairing, though.

Not so surprised with Kaze/Azura. It's a super sweet support and is the first one I did. While I liked it, I still prefer Laslow/Azura (glad to see it's also making progress). Kaze has many options.

Surprised that I didnt see Niles coming for Male Kamui. But it beats incest anyday. Sad to see Rhajat getting recognition tho.

Another surprise is how Mozu is doing. But she's basically pair up fodder on most playthroughs for Kaze or Silas.

I'm surprised that Silas is the top pick for f!Corrin, given how unpopular he seems to be compared to her other options. Not surprised Kaze's so popular, Kaze is great, nor am I surprised to see Laslow considering how much he changed since Awakening.

I'm a bit surprised that Felicia's number one pairing is with Leon. I wasn't aware this was a thing.

I dunno if it was different in the Japanese version, but Felicia and Leo's English supports are pretty sweet. Leo's is the only support off the top of my head where the other person doesn't insult her and instead simply offers that being a maid might not be right for her, and it tells us why she wants to be a maid so bad.

I don't mind the support with Leo, but it isnt anything worth noting outside of gameplay pair up stats and eugenics. He's pretty blunt towards her desires and dreams because shes a bad maid. It's basically like 90% of all her supports are like. Leo means well, and tries to reason with it, but then he just gives up and says shes fine as is. Then he proposes. Meh.

I still haven't found a serious support I love for Felicia outside of Laslow so far.

Felicia's support with Hinata is another good support that doesn't focus on her abilities as a maid, if you haven't tried that. :)

I'm super surprised at Silas (bleugh) being Lady Corrin's #1 and I'm wondering how many who voted for that regularly play as Lady Corrin.

Everyone I know who pairs Leo with Felicia does so for a Forrest with pink hair.

Felicia's support with Hinata is another good support that doesn't focus on her abilities as a maid, if you haven't tried that. :)

I'm super surprised at Silas (bleugh) being Lady Corrin's #1 and I'm wondering how many who voted for that regularly play as Lady Corrin.

Everyone I know who pairs Leo with Felicia does so for a Forrest with pink hair.

Me! Me! Also Hinata x Felicia is hella cute. Only support that I like her in, actually.

I'm also surprised about Silas x Fem!Corrin. I honestly thought I was one of few people that didn't hate his guts; I guess a lot of other people didn't either.

I voted Fem!Corrin x Shura because I cannot resist him. Plus, I like to think the Valla that is established at the end of Revelation is simultaneously the Kohga he wished to rebuild.

Edited by SaiSymbolic

Wow, I actually like these results. Especially since Kaze/Azura is so high. I'm utter trash for that pairing. Pleasantly surprised that Silas/F!Corrin is doing so well though. Even though I actually like him, I thought a majority of people on the forum hated his guts.

I still haven't found a serious support I love for Felicia outside of Laslow so far.

Felicia/Hinata like mentioned above is wonderful. I also like Felicia/Kaden too (Heck I voted for it) especially since nothing involving Felicia being a bad maid is ever mentioned unlike every other support. They take care of a cat instead!

"If Corrin could marry an NPC, who would you choose?"

Hmm let's see. His mom, his dad, his other dad, his aunt, his bio dad, a fish...so many great choices to choose from.

Edited by InsaneNoire

"If Corrin could marry an NPC, who would you choose?"

Hmm let's see. His mom, his dad, his other dad, his aunt, his bio dad, a fish...so many great choices to choose from.

One of the generics. They're fucking adorable.