The Unofficial Fates Pairing Popularity Polls

Lightchao42

I LOVE Selena/Arthur; I think he's good for her, and I love that she's the one taking iniative and pretty much proposes to him. It's awesome.

Also I'm glad others find most of Leo's opposite-sex supports lacking.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, my favorite Leon pairing is the only one to have no votes.

I find it hilarious that Beruka got no votes not just with Leo but with several other candidates as well. It's fitting though since she does come across as almost completely asexual in her supports, which makes the S ranks more awkward than usual (the only one that isn't completely out of left field is Saizo and even that can be suspect).

I don't really care about the results for the most part, but PerixLaslow and BerukaxBenny bug me the most. The former is stupid because curing psychopathy is completely impossible and that seems to be the main draw of it; people like Peri don't "get better", you can't cure psychopathy with love and a deep dicking. Benny and Beruka can basically be summed up as "we can barely say two words to each other, let's fuck."

Benny and Beruka can basically be summed up as "we can barely say two words to each other, let's fuck."

I found their support to be pretty cute, 'cause I interpret it as them being comfortable around each other without needing words, since they're both not very good at talking.

-------

From a support perspective, I think I like Kagero for Odin more than Elise, 'cause she's also one of the few people who accept (and love) his dorky side. Elise and Odin was cute up til the S, which kind of turn me off it a little. And Elise reminds me of Lissa, which feels wrong (same reason I wouldn't pair Tsubaki and Selena, even though their support was decent). That said though, I ended up going Odin and Elise anyway, for OP Ophelia >_<

Keaton and Mozu are adorable, but I also really like Keaton and Selena trying to out-tsundere each other lol

I like Laslow for Peri, it's one of her best supports, but I think Laslow has other better options. I still sort of like the support just for the backstory on Peri

A little sad that Charlotte is so low for Arthur. I guess Arthur has better options, but I really like how he acknowledges her strength

Edited by MapleRose

The results for the last three polls:

Hoshidan Girls

Nohrian Girls

Bonus Ducks

Since only the first 100 votes are ever shown, the results from the other polls are outdated as of now, so I'll try to fix that at some point. I'll also try to get to the second generation eventually.

Most of these are about what I expected. I'm surprised to see Silas so high on Hinoka's list, especially since their support is the game shilling Silas again. I'm also a little surprised by Kaden being so high, but their support is pretty nice.

I didn't expect that Ryoma and Takumi would take the second and third spots on Camilla's list, given how much hate those supports get. I'm glad to see that my OTP of Camilla/Kaze got a couple of votes besides me, at least. Peri's poll results are entirely predictable and still a little disappointing. Similarly, so are Selena's.

As for the bonus votes, nothing too surprising there, except maybe Layla being as high as she is. I did expect her to be towards the top, but I figured Lilith would take the top spot.

LOL. I'm one of the lone eight people that ship Bennie X Oboro together and one of the lone six people that ship Orochi X Laslow. Also, one of the lone seven people that ship Arthur X Kagerou.

Ew. Hana X Hinata. Gross. I hate that pairing. No offense for those that like them together.

EDIT: Yes, Elise X Odin won by a landslide!

EDIT 2: WTF is wrong with you people not voting for Zola?! What the hell is a Layla and why are you people voting for it!?

EDIT 3: Ew, Flora X Jakob. Gross. I hate that pairing. No offense for those that like them together.

Edited by SaiSymbolic

>Ryoma is close to 50% for Rinkah
>Saizo beats out Ryoma for Kag

Good taste

I kinda wish Saizo is higher on Rinkah's list compared to some of the other ones though because it's a really nice support; it's my second pick for her if I weren't so attached to Ryouma/Rinkah

Edited by Thor Odinson

I expected Takumi to be first on Oboro's poll, but I'm surprised that it's by that much!

its the true OTP. Nearly everyone agrees! Plus its super bomb gameplay wise. Everyone wins

I'm surprised by Sakura's results.

I'm disappointed Laslow isn't higher on Orochi's list. I love their supports so much!

I also think Hana x Hinata is ew. Hinata deserves better.

I like the Nohrian ladies results except I'd love to see Kaze/Beruka higher (or Silas/Beruka); Kaze because the mental image of them bonding over walks in the woods is so calming. And Silas because I dislike him (bitter over the high Silas/Corrin results) and he is actually good for Beruka.

Why can't I remember who Layla is, I've played the game enough times

LOL. I'm one of the lone eight people that ship Bennie X Oboro together and one of the lone six people that ship Orochi X Laslow. Also, one of the lone seven people that ship Arthur X Kagerou.

Ew. Hana X Hinata. Gross. I hate that pairing. No offense for those that like them together.

EDIT: Yes, Elise X Odin won by a landslide!

EDIT 2: WTF is wrong with you people not voting for Zola?! What the hell is a Layla and why are you people voting for it!?

EDIT 3: Ew, Flora X Jakob. Gross. I hate that pairing. No offense for those that like them together.

I ship Arthur and Kagero! A lot.

And Layla is the dancer chick with the pink hair.

I voted Flora x Leo.

And Layla is the dancer chick with the pink hair.

So have we found ot why she has her own sprite yet? I mean, will we get any more DLC, and would she somehow be the focus of it or something?

So have we found ot why she has her own sprite yet? I mean, will we get any more DLC, and would she somehow be the focus of it or something?

No. She just did.

SHE HAD A NAME!!?!?!?!!11

I ship Flora X Leo a little bit too.

Eeeeyup.

Good.

Nothing too surprising. I wish Subaki hadn't dominated Selena's poll, though I was kind of expecting him to.

At least I know of two others who like Subaki x Nyx, I'm not alone

That said I was expecting Arthur to be higher for Beruka.

Selena's wasn't surprising, but I'm happy the ones that I was rooting for still did well and got a decent chunk of support.

Surprised at Sakura as I expected some of her other supports to be higher then what they ended up being.

Saizo winning Beruka's is a bit surprising due to the localized C support debate, but it seems like the rest of the support still won over a lot of people.

The original post has now been updated with polls for the second generation characters! Like the first generation, these polls come in three flavors:

Shared Children (female Kana, male Kana, Shigure, Dwyer, Sophie, Midori)

Hoshidan Children (Shiro, Kiragi, Asugi, Selkie, Hisame, Mitama, Caeldori, Rhajat)

Nohrian Children (Siegbert, Forrest, Ignatius, Velouria, Percy, Ophelia, Soleil, Nina)

Once again, happy polling! I'll share the results once I get a significant number of votes.

Edited by Lightchao42