Fire Emblem Fates Revelation Marriage Suggestions!

Starmytes

My cartridge currently holds the power of Gay Fates Hack, Twin Kanas (male & female Kana), and save editing. Meaning that soon, I'll have a my castle available with every skill unlocked on every character + hair colour changing abilities + class changing abilities + every gem "My castle" resource + much more!

I'll be sharing my castle when it's complete so everyone can get access to abilities and / or characters (recruitment) for every revelations character.

However, to finish this I'll need to get every character. Including the second generations characters. Here is a list of all the pairings I currently have and / or considering (???) as marriage pairings. I'd like everyone to suggest their favourite fan pairings, with no limitations attached! This meaning everyone can marry anyone, including second generations and "special" characters (i.e Scarlet, Gunter, Flora etc)

Current Pairings:

* Odette (MU) x Rinkah

* Ryoma x Scarlet

* Leo x Niles

* Odin x Elise

* Subaki x Felicia

* Azura x Hinoka??? OR

* Hinoka x Camilla???

* Kaze x Silas

* Keaton x Mozu

* Kaden x Setsuna

* Saizo x Orochi

* Takumi x Selena

* Hayato x Sakura

* Nyx x Arthur

* Laslow x Charlotte???

* Benny x Beruka???

* Hinata x Beruka???

* Azama x Oboro???

Revelation Characters reference: http://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/revelation/character-recruitment/ + DLC characters, such as; Anna, Ike, Marth, Lucina, and Robin (possibly?)

My Castle will feature a daily character and / or skill change daily (if I have the time.) But you'll be able to request from multiple sources to have the characters + skills changed as you'd like them.

Think of A+ pairing like a platonic pair. It's possible to get a single A+ pair and a S support on the same character.

Unless you aren't going for all of the kids!

EDIT: Corrin's the exception, he/she can use a Partner Seal to reclass into any A support he/she has.

Edited by eclipse

Think of A+ pairing like a platonic pair. It's possible to get a single A+ pair and a S support on the same character.Unless you aren't going for all of the kids!EDIT: Corrin's the exception, he/she can use a Partner Seal to reclass into any A support he/she has.

I'm not looking for pairings based off classes, as I can change anyone to any class. I'm looking for pairings based off the two people just being cute together. With the gay Fates hack everyone can marry anyone too.

/ why the OP says go suggest your favourite fan pairings.

Edited by Starmytes