Funny/Interesting Forged Weapon Names

The Geek

Since forging weapons gives you the option to give the weapons new names, are there any funny or interesting naming tendencies that you have?

For instance, I have a sequential naming system for Lances/Naginatas

Iron: Pokey Stick

Steel: Pokier Stick

Silver: Pokiest Stick

And a system for the Yumi

Iron: Kongo

Steel: Nagato

Silver: Yamato

And also some random weapons that get special names

Silver Shuriken: Star Platinum

Flame Shuriken: Rasengan

Javelin: Throwing Stick

And finally weapons named according to the character wielding them.

Swordmaster!Odin gets a special Iron Sword called "Missiletainn II"

Bow Knight!Selena gets an Iron Sword called the "Tsun Blade" and an Iron Bow called the "Tsun Shot"

Arthur wields the "Justice Axe"

Camilla wields the "Yanderaxe"

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forged an parasol/umbrella (I don't remember which one) for Odin which I called "GreatCoverSun", just for the crit bonus. I don't have any other weapons renamed (except the classical Missiletainn, of course). I'll rename Hinata's kanata "Hisamaru" to make sense wth the story if I ever find a second one to forge.

The thing is that I used to rename them back in Awakening. I had Donnel equipped with the Harvester (Leif's blade) and the Boomeraxe (Wing Cutter).

As a throwback to Awakening, I named Swordmaster Odin's sword, "Mystletainn!", so I could take advantage of Aching Blood. When I make him Dark Knight, he'll have a tome named "Tome-Hand!!".

I renamed a forged moonlight to "MoonPrismPwr", a Mjölnr to "JptrPrismPwr", Fire to "MarsPrismPwr", Fimbulvetr to "McryPrismPwr" and a thunder to "VnusPrismPwr" and gave them one of each to Odin and Ophelia.

Sadly I ran out of space to get a Ginungagap for the "Make...Up!!!!"

I have a +4 Bronze Katana on (what was) my Great Lord (Now Swordmaster) Oboro named Fashionista. Now it's kind of an inside joke between my friend and I and I'll no doubt have a +7 Silver Sword named after it.

I also have +2 Sunrise Katana named the RNG Blade. Seriously, I love the Sunrise Katana. It's my second favorite Sword in FE besides Sol/Solar Sword from Thracia/Awakening.

Finally, a Ryoma's Club named Rinkah's Club, because I forgot that already existed.

I usually use a specific weapon name generator when naming my weapons but I wasn't in the mood to search for the right weapon name. So when forging my two spells, Rat spirit and Ox spirit I just decided to name my rat spirit Rat-A-Tat-Tat and my Ox spirit Oxagon.

I named a Killer Axe +2 after Scarlet for a logbook Wyvern Ryoma who got his Wyvern from a cornbread named and shaped like Scarlet

Also, General!Ryoma got

CHEVALIER
Vive
la Revolution

Shiro has a Dadwrecker (Swordcatcher) and Ryoma married to Rinkah and knowing lancebreaker has "TenYrs2Early" the Dual Katana. Try again, Shiro.

Sunrise Katana +4 named Sunrise Land for memes

DarkFalcon!Saizo has a Iron Lance +4 named BBQ Skewer. Note his personal skill and also, Ignis.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Takumi reclassed briefly to swordmaster had 'Leo's pole' and Odin had 'Pointy demonspanker'

I had a bow called NOIRE'S THUNDER

When I reclassed Elise to Maid to obtain skills I forged her a dagger called 'Cute n' deadly' but with that str growth it wasn't deadly at all. Eventually it was passed down to Kaze, but there it doesn't live up to the 'cute' part of the name instead....ah.

considering your avatar, I expected Fate/Grand Order references

i'm doing an entire birthright run where i'm the female mc from fate/grand order WHAT DO YOU WANT

I just named some weapons after characters from Matthew Mercer's DnD adventures called Critical Roll. I should do more.

i'm doing an entire birthright run where i'm the female mc from fate/grand order WHAT DO YOU WANT

I just named some weapons after characters from Matthew Mercer's DnD adventures called Critical Roll. I should do more.

where so I could see it

also why Birthright, them Nohrian legendary weapon names

I faced a person online who had all +7 forged weapons and renamed them after every major spoiler from the Fates game. It was pretty hilarious.

Edited by Leif

I commented this before I have some funny weapon names.

- Peri's Steel Lance is named Peridise (get it...) this is my favorite

- Effie's Steel Lance is named Hulk Smash

- Arthur's Axe is named axe of justice, and hand of justice.

- I named my Ox scroll Boxen (high five you get this reference)

The rest of my names are lame...

Edited by Locke087

Oh yeah, I forgot that I gave all the scrolls names.

Sheep Scroll is "Baa Bomb"

Horse Scroll is "My Little Pony" (I gave it to Rhajat for giggles)

Ox Scroll is "Moo" (I gave it to Orochi for giggles)

Monkey Scroll is "Kakarot"