Funny/Interesting Forged Weapon Names

The Geek

I usually try to forge characrer weapons (weapons named after characters) and/or at least one forged and named weapon per character since there's this stupid name restriction that Awakening didn't have. Virtually all Hoshidan weapons I forge contain some part of their original Japanese name. Some of the more interesting (tome at least) weapons I've named below:

• Kori Blade = Leo's Iceblade|Mortal Kombat reference, Sub-Zero uses a close ranged sword made of ice
  • Kamidogu = Sacrificial Knife|The redesigned Kamidogu in the Mortal Kombat universe are daggers that drain your life in exchange for great power, similar to the Sacrificial Knife's high might and accuracy whiles shaving off a lot of your HP.
  • Lustrous Axe = Camilla's Axe|"Lustrous" is one interpretation of the Japanese adjective for Camilla's Axe and contains the word "lust" (which aptly describes a point of her design).

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A axe for Peri named Mista J (I need a club version of this)

But I mostly give names for spells:

* Disrobing Gale= Fan Service

* Thunder= Fairy Glitter

* Fire= Fire Dragon Roar

* Ox Spirit= Taurus or Gate of the Bull

* Rat Spirit= Micky Mouse or Mighty Mouse

* Ember= Will-O-Wisp

* Fimbulvetr= Ice Make Critical

* Mjolnir= Fairy Law

Thread Revival!

Man I wish I was creative as you guys XD

I was thinking of naming a tome....

Mjolnir for Leo: Eraser

That or "Incinerator"

Yeah its bad, I thought I'd at least try to ,watch their crit quotes :/

Killer axe for Rinkah - Toaster

Hmm, let me think of my funny ones

I forged Peri an Iron lance a.k.a Perinator

I forged Kaze a Steel Shuriken a.k.a Fuma Shuriken

I forged Benny an Axe Of Nature

I forged Azura the "Yurariru' and Shigure the "Gray Waves"

Laslow has the Olivia sword

Oh and when I was training Leo's swordmastery I had the legendary "Bootleg Falchion" ,which was later tossed off after serving as Leo's training weapon to look more like Blond Marth

A friend of mine forged Kagero a "Yeet" shuriken which was funny so I'd thought I'd point it out.

Selena's forged weapon is Severa, ikr

P.S : I am tempted to give Ryoma a sword called Lobsterjinto

Edited by WinterOkami

Inspired by this thread, I've started naming weapons too. So far I have a +2 Iron Katana named "No Cuts" (a reference to Studio Ghibli sending Disney a real katana with the message "No Cuts" when the latter wanted to censor Princess Mononoke for the Western release) and a +1 Kodachi named "Black Rose", after the character with the same name in Ranma 1/2 who is often called that.

On Conquest, I have Camilla's Axe named "boob joke", a Steel Axe named "the base" on my Axe side.

Lances have A Steel Lance named "nice meme", and a Javelin named "Stabby Pewpew" (my personal favorite).

For swords, I have Laslow's Blade named "m'lady", and a bottle named "t h i r s t".

For daggers, we have a Sacrificial Knife named "utensil ritual", and an Iron one named "die pls" that I usually give to Dwyer.

And on the tome side, I have a very powerful Fimbulvetr named "Magic Missile", and Odin's Grimoire. But instead of Grimoire, it's "Heckie".

My friend also named a Bow "Gheto blasta" and instructed me to give it to Niles. So I did that.

and dear gods,

I don't want to name the rest. They make me cringe to this day.

On Conquest, I have Camilla's Axe named "boob joke".

I'm actually positively surprised you can name a weapon that in Fates. I remember my frustration when I was still playing Pokemon and wanted to make a Cowboy Bebop themed team, only to find that I couldn't name something "Spike" because apparently that's a slur in some language.

*edit*

On topic, Maid Camilla's +2 Brass Shuriken is named "U Be Naughty" because I couldn't think of anything better. I kind of like it actually.

Edited by Funky Tim

I typically go with names I have made up, or names from various forms of fiction that I liked.

I had a iron club upgraded to +7 on my Dread Fighter corrin and named it Lucile.

Made a Steel Sword named Tempest

I made a set of "twin" daggers named swift and glory. Swift was the knife that gets extra hits, Glory was the killer dagger, whatever it is actually called.

With my Revelations run where I am trying to use Gunter, I am making him a +7 forged sword, probably silver, called Ashbringer. He kind of reminds me of Tirion anyway.

Humor wise, I don't have any yet. I do have some ideas though.

Edited by Tolvir

I have a Bow Knight Shura with a spy's yumi called Peekaboo! and a Setsuna's yumi called Drop Em!

Gave my Witch Rhajat a ginnungagap called THE WORLD!!! (totally saving this for Odin when I get Revelations)

Hisame has a Hana's katana named Mother's Parry (Hana is his mother) and Hinata's katana named Fool's Strike (we all know why)

For Caeldori she has a Subaki's pike called Pefect Attack and a Hinoka's spear called Graceful Dodge

Asugi has Sweet Crits (Barb shuriken), Dwyer has Sleeping Lambs (Sheep spirit) and last but not least Shiro has The Blocking (Guard naginata) and The Poking (Brave lance)

This is actually the most I've nicknamed weapons in a Fire Emblem game

Revelation Hard : Dwyer has a Steel Bow +6 called Dwyer's Edge

A +3 Kodachi called Shortblade (JP name way too cool)

A +1 Disrobing Gale called Death's Gale

Hoshido Normal : Hisame has a +4 Iron Katana called Lodestar Blade

Caeldori has a +1 Iron Naginata called Perfect Spear

Kiragi has a +2 Brass Naginata called Bow Lance

Asugi has +1 Flame Shruriken called Flame Striker and +1 Raider Katana called Asugi's Revealer

Rhajat has +1 Ox Spirit called Red Bull

Nohr Normal: Soleil has +1 Bane of Girls

Siegbert has +1 Daaaaaaaaaang

Nina/Niles has Bow of Nina/Niles

Revelation Normal: Ignatius has +3 No Escape!

Soleil has +2 French!

Percy has +1 U Mad Bro?

Forrest has +2 Trololololololololol

Maybe more later, my arm hurts now

On Conquest, I have Camilla's Axe named "boob joke", a Steel Axe named "the base" on my Axe side.

Lances have A Steel Lance named "nice meme", and a Javelin named "Stabby Pewpew" (my personal favorite).

For swords, I have Laslow's Blade named "m'lady", and a bottle named "t h i r s t".

For daggers, we have a Sacrificial Knife named "utensil ritual", and an Iron one named "die pls" that I usually give to Dwyer.

And on the tome side, I have a very powerful Fimbulvetr named "Magic Missile", and Odin's Grimoire. But instead of Grimoire, it's "Heckie".

My friend also named a Bow "Gheto blasta" and instructed me to give it to Niles. So I did that.

and dear gods,

I don't want to name the rest. They make me cringe to this day.

I think I've went to your castle before because these sound super familiar.