Cipher Series 7 - Info, News, Leaks, & Discussion: Dec 16: Tournament Promos Revealed!

Kirie

Elise, Camilla, Leo, Hinoka, Takumi, Sakura.

Oh right! The Series 2! The Royals (Plus Corrin, Felicia and Jakob) get SRs before these last two Series xDU

I only remember Ryoma, Xander, Sakura and Elise with it... Probably because of their SR+ XD

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much more pre-release artwork has been shared by card shops over Twitter. For ease of uploading/maintenance, I've just gone ahead and made an album of all the artwork here. I'll add the album link to the OP. Most of it is stuff that's been seen before via livestreams, etc., but it's nice to have clean, digital versions available.

Awww, I really wanted Kinshi Knight Takumi, but looks that is not happening.

I wonder if he is going to have a Promotional card, since Leo got one in the last set, and because December is Takumi's bday month

Awww, I really wanted Kinshi Knight Takumi, but looks that is not happening.

I wonder if he is going to have a Promotional card, since Leo got one in the last set, and because December is Takumi's bday month

Pretty sure the Takumi art shown off is his unpromoted card since it doesn't seem to fit to the panorama at all, so there's still hope! I'd like a Kinshi Takumi, too, though I think Sniper is more likely probably.

Who knows, from what it seems both Ryoma and Hinoka's poses mirror those of Xander and Hinoka. If this is a patter, Takumi might be in Kinshi to mirror Leo being on a horse, it could also explain Elise being a maid to mirror Sakura's inability to gain a mount, and that she's probably going to be jumpy like Elise is. Then again, if this was the case Leo could've been a Sorcerer or just unmounted like Xander is. I really wonder why couldn't they just be in their promoted attire but unmounted, probably because of the actual gameplay.

UMnHaKq.png

Another thing I wonder is why this damn panorama doesn't match up in real life if you put the actual cards together...

Edited by SalShich10N

But Cordelia did it first! Though I agree that Mia getting a second SR was just as bad, if not worse.

Oh what I meant, is that Mia's 3/2 SR was a push to make her as a main character. Since Cordelia's a flyer and gets ouchied by archers, she'll never be viable as a main character.

Cordelia's probably my fav unit in first gen awakening, so I didn't really mind her getting another SR. And I"m not the biggest POR fan in the world, but both of their second SRs have pretty high resell value which is good for the game.

Edited by Draxal

Pretty sure the Takumi art shown off is his unpromoted card since it doesn't seem to fit to the panorama at all, so there's still hope! I'd like a Kinshi Takumi, too, though I think Sniper is more likely probably.

I think SR is going to be Sniper too

Another thing I wonder is why this damn panorama doesn't match up in real life if you put the actual cards together...

It doesn't??? Owww, I just bought the 4 Nohr cards and right now I'm waiting for them to arrive (bye to my wish to buy a WiiU + TMS this december, damn cards are expensive), I wanted to put them together along with the Hoshido ones (that I'll probably will need to buy too) and keep them on display, but if they doesn't match up, that is a big dissapointment :/

At least they are still cool haha, gonna cross my fingers for a glorious Kinshi Knight Takumi, even if the odds are against it! But Sniper is good too, because is my favorite class

doesn't??? Owww, I just bought the 4 Nohr cards and right now I'm waiting for them to arrive (bye to my wish to buy a WiiU + TMS this december, damn cards are expensive), I wanted to put them together along with the Hoshido ones (that I'll probably will need to buy too) and keep them on display, but if they doesn't match up, that is a big dissapointment :/

At least they are still cool haha, gonna cross my fingers for a glorious Kinshi Knight Takumi, even if the odds are against it! But Sniper is good too, because is my favorite class

It's odd, like if you make the head of Leo's horse match with Camilla's the bottom part of the cards don't match up. Likewise if you make the bottom part of the card match between Elise's and Leo's SR the knife doesn't match up. It kinda doesn't matter to me because they're in a binder so they have a space between them anyway, but it does take quite a bit away from having the physical set.

Which now I ask, how in hell do they expect collectors to display the full 8 cards sets of the siblings? Like even if you don't mind the space of binders, the most I've ever seen is 4 cards in a single page on those huge double-book binders. I have a 9 cards/page binder and it was a hassle to put 4 nohrian siblings together, let alone put all 8 cards together..

Edited by SalShich10N

It's odd, like if you make the head of Leo's horse match with Camilla's the bottom part of the cards don't match up. Likewise if you make the bottom part of the card match between Elise's and Leo's SR the knife doesn't match up. It kinda doesn't matter to me because they're in a binder so they have a space between them anyway, but it does take quite a bit away from having the physical set.

Which now I ask, how in hell do they expect collectors to display the full 8 cards sets of the siblings? Like even if you don't mind the space of binders, the most I've ever seen is 4 cards in a single page on those huge double-book binders. I have a 9 cards/page binder and it was a hassle to put 4 nohrian siblings together, let alone put all 8 cards together..

I was thinking in a big large photo frame for the 8 cards, but yeah, the idea of lot of cards for one picture is unpractical. The series 2 was more easy, I put my Leo and Takumi cards together with no problem in a binder, but 8 cards is impossible

At least she's not taking up an SR slot.

Then is really more probable that Oboro took the SR, If that is the case, I will cry of happiness and frustration to get the card lol

Then is really more probable that Oboro took the SR, If that is the case, I will cry of happiness and frustration to get the card lol

I personally predict the SRs will be Mikoto or Sumeragi (the other being just an R) and Oboro, with my bets being on Mikoto because waifu cash. They learned with Anankos cool looking things sell very little in the aftermarket. If Charlotte can get an SR, then most certainly Oboring will.

Here's the top of popularity poll accepted by Nintendo. I have now highlighted the units with SRs (bonus points to Azura for getting two SRs in the same set, while being the same character, unlike Corrin). Oboro falls well into the pattern.

8QGnHHj.jpg

Yeah, I'd be really surprised if Oboro didn't get an SR this set. If they keep the 3/3 M/F distribution, that would leave a male SR slot open. Villain/NPC route for Hoshidan males could go Sumeragi or Kotaro, maybe? Izana and the Rainbow Sage are also possible, though less likely. Or a White Anankos that nobody wants. Could just be another male PC getting an SR card, though, either a repeat or someone new

Honestly, I'd rather see them break the ratio and give Mikoto an SR, though it's likely she'll at least be getting cards this set no matter where (based on Arete getting cards if nothing else).

I personally predict the SRs will be Mikoto or Sumeragi (the other being just an R) and Oboro, with my bets being on Mikoto because waifu cash. They learned with Anankos cool looking things sell very little in the aftermarket. If Charlotte can get an SR, then most certainly Oboring will.

Here's the top of popularity poll accepted by Nintendo. I have now highlighted the units with SRs (bonus points to Azura for getting two SRs in the same set, while being the same character, unlike Corrin). Oboro falls well into the pattern.

8QGnHHj.jpg

With this Oboro is practically confirmed as SR... If we get more Black cards the competence for the SR will be hard with so many characters to select (unlike White Cards that their most popular character after the Royals, Oboro and Kaze are the 15th place (Saizo and Setsuna).

Kind of a random thought, but since Series 6 got a white card based on Conquest Endgame, any of you guys reckon there's a chance of something similar happening with Birthright Endgame in Series 7? I mean, I feel it doesn't really fit as well with the theme as it did with Series 6, but it would sort of balance out the numbers between Black and White again.

Tbh I doubt they care about the aftermarket all that much, they want you to buy packs so they get all the money.

Yes, but if a card is expensive in the aftermarket like Deirdre then that means singles sellers will buy even more booster boxes, because they can scam the poor collectors for more money so it's not outside their realm of possibility.

Yes, but if a card is expensive in the aftermarket like Deirdre then that means singles sellers will buy even more booster boxes, because they can scam the poor collectors for more money so it's not outside their realm of possibility.

Bingo.

Kind of a random thought, but since Series 6 got a white card based on Conquest Endgame, any of you guys reckon there's a chance of something similar happening with Birthright Endgame in Series 7? I mean, I feel it doesn't really fit as well with the theme as it did with Series 6, but it would sort of balance out the numbers between Black and White again.

I'd like to see Hans fill this role, actually, since I feel he deserves a card, though he's not quite "endgame". Working backwards from BR's endgame we have...

[spoiler=Fates Spoilers]

Dragon Garon (this would actually be kind of cool)

King Garon (already has a card)

Xander (possible, I guess, but lacks punch)

Iago (also possible, moreso than Xander I think)

Based on Hana's numbering, the numbering of previous sets, and assuming that Oboro does get a SR, we can infer that Azama and Hinata won't get anything in this set. Based on series 6, it's likely that Subaki won't get anything either. The listing thus far for Hoshido is most likely:

B07-051SR(+): Ryoma

B07-052??: Ryoma
B07-053??: Ryoma
B07-054SR(+): Hinoka
B07-055??: Hinoka
B07-056SR(+): Takumi
B07-057??: Takumi
B06-058SR(+): Sakura
B06-059??: Sakura

B07-060R(+): Saizo

B07-061??: Saizo
B07-062R(+): Kagero
B07-063??: Kagero
B07-064R: Setsuna
B07-065??: Setsuna
B07-066SR: Oboro
B07-067??: Oboro
B07-068R: Hana
B07-069??: Hana

In addition to Orochi, Rinkah, Jakob, Dwyer, Silas, Sophie, Scarlet, Yukimura, Fuga, Izana, Shiro, Mitama, Sumeragi, and Mikoto, at least.

I think it might be Hanz. He already has art drawn for him. DraGaron has potential too, and just as spoilerific as dead takumi.

Bingo.

Yeah, it happened all the time in Yuguioh. Back when I played I remember when the Madolche deck in the japanese card game had just arrived and their cards were relatively cheap for their power and functionality in japan. Most of them were common, few were rare and only the big ones on the Extra Rares were Super Rare, not even Ultra. Cue in when they got in the the english TCG many got boosted from common to Rare, from rare to Super or Ultra Rare (particularly the ones you needed 3 on the deck) causing the deck to be very expensive. It is painful, but that's the cold underworld of the TCGs.

Woooo, a wonderful reveal for the end of the week with Best Lord's SR! <3

JWs8Sn9.png

This art is really cool! Hector joins the lords and Lloyd to the SR Crew.

Only left 2 SR to revealed... one of them probably will be Nino... But what about the last one?

____

I found this in Twitter, I wonder what do you think:

Cw-acSZVQAA85EW.jpg

Link: https://twitter.com/Cardbox_Japan/status/797025486954053632