Cipher Series 7 - Info, News, Leaks, & Discussion: Dec 16: Tournament Promos Revealed!

Kirie

Welp, I thought they were gonna be content with featuring ball Anankos in the Set 3 Corrin SRs. Anyways this confirms I cannot predict to save the life of me. Still they Might still give the other SR to Mikoto and leave Oboro out of the full art realm.

Still the art is amazing on this one, very Fierce.

Edited by SalShich10N

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imo it will follow the same schema than S6. Sumeragi = Garon and will get R and N, Mikoto = Arete and will get HN and N. And...

Hydra got SR's and I think Dragon Garon or Hans will get the HN Takumi took in S6.

I'm mostly just disappointed because I was really hoping for a Mikoto SR (kind of in the vein of Nyna), and this has pretty much ruled it out since it's extremely likely that Oboro is going to be the last White SR.

The parallels with the Series 6 practically confirmed Oboro as the Last SR.

Yeah we got the fusion accident #FE, finally I got Coyote and the wolfguard, and also the rest of Awakening's characters. Then binding blade came and somehow Sophia of all units ended up getting lots of attention, we got to reminisce the shitshow that was RD's story (at least I did) and more Mia SRs came ourway. Good times, really. And then we once again got thrown into the abyss that's yet more Fates. I mean the only other game with as much representation is Awakening and that one has the decency to only occupy one color.

Fates is the only games that has in their side a WHOLE SET (Series 2... in fact, Ike was the only non-Fates-related thing revealed if my memory doesn't fail me because the other card preview in this Series's booster was Azura/Aqua)
Edited by Troykv

You see, this is what happens when Lovecraft gets his hands on Fire Emblem. Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Anankos Valla wgah'nagl fhtagn!

Based on set 6, there will still be another non-mascot character after this one. I wonder who it will be? Mikoto's SR was robbed. Though the mirroring won't be complete since this set has six retainers (Saizo, Kagero, Setsuna, probable Oboro, Hana, and Subaki) while the last set had five (Peri, Beruka, Niles, Effie, and Arthur).

because the other card preview in this Series's booster was Azura/Aqua)

If you're referring to the Fates preview for series 2, it was female Corrin, not Azura though it should have been.

Edited by Lightchao42

Looking at that card, I think I'm glad that that is the SR instead of Mikoto. :p A lot better than the S6 one imo.

Imo it will follow the same schema than S6. Sumeragi = Garon and will get R and N, Mikoto = Arete and will get HN and N. And...

Hydra got SR's and I think Dragon Garon or Hans will get the HN Takumi took in S6.

And this pretty much. The White S7 cards should mirror the Black S6 cards to make the two sets match each other, like they always have in previous sets.

The White S7 cards should mirror the Black S6 cards to make the two sets match each other, like they always have in previous sets.

Maybe the Yellow and Purple parts will match too and we'll get a nice double-art SR+ of Eliwood and Hector running away together while holding hands and blushing.

You see, this is what happens when Lovecraft gets his hands on Fire Emblem. Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Anankos Valla wgah'nagl fhtagn

Based on set 6, there will still be another non-mascot character after this one. I wonder who it will be? Mikoto's SR was robbed. Though the mirroring won't be complete since this set has six retainers (Saizo, Kagero, Setsuna, probable Oboro, Hana, and Subaki) while the last set had five (Peri, Beruka, Niles, Effie, and Arthur).

If you're referring to the Fates preview for series 2, it was female Corrin, not Azura though it should have been.

Oh... Hahahha... I thought the preview was Azura because technically she is the other Main Character alongside Ike... Ugh... freaking Corrin...

They gave it to Ryoma and Xander instead of more Level 1 Corrins!

Edited by Troykv

Of note, both Anankos make a panorama, and since this takes up number 97 it does leave room for a Takumiesque conquest card.

Dragon Garon?

Gladly. Do it.

:U

We have us an arrangement ;p I'll pm you my pulls as soon as they arrive, usually the Monday after release.

Worse comes to worse (if I don't pull one) perhaps we can trade? I've heard you're great to trade with, but I've never had the pleasure!

We have us an arrangement ;p I'll pm you my pulls as soon as they arrive, usually the Monday after release.

Worse comes to worse (if I don't pull one) perhaps we can trade? I've heard you're great to trade with, but I've never had the pleasure!

Well I'm in Australia. So don't bother. I was kidding. Don't actually send me anything.

Well I'm in Australia. So don't bother. I was kidding. Don't actually send me anything.

I'm always baffled why people see that as a negative - my wife is a Finn and I ship international all the time. I've sent cards all over, from Chile to elsewhere.

If you want 'em, you can have 'em. I'm good for my word, international or otherwise. If I have to send them to the moon I will - if you really don't want them, I'll extend the offer to anyone interested.

Just figured I'd offer to you first, since you seem to enjoy anankos.

I'm always baffled why people see that as a negative - my wife is a Finn and I ship international all the time. I've sent cards all over, from Chile to elsewhere.

If you want 'em, you can have 'em. I'm good for my word, international or otherwise. If I have to send them to the moon I will - if you really don't want them, I'll extend the offer to anyone interested.

Just figured I'd offer to you first, since you seem to enjoy anankos.

I do enjoy Anankos hue.

Postage from Australia usually costs 10 USD for 4-5 weeks or so, it can be harsh hue

Edited by TheVinceKnight

You don't have anything like global stamps there? I know here I can get int'l stamps for like €1.50 each, which is what I primarily use for shipping. 1 stamp for 1 card, 2 stamps for 2-4 or so, etc. The US has something that works effectively the same but is priced slightly differently. Bumping up to tracked shipping is so much more expensive (€12 or so within Europe, €16 or so outside of Europe) that that's usually not worth it except for very large trades.

You don't have anything like global stamps there? I know here I can get int'l stamps for like €1.50 each, which is what I primarily use for shipping. 1 stamp for 1 card, 2 stamps for 2-4 or so, etc. The US has something that works effectively the same but is priced slightly differently. Bumping up to tracked shipping is so much more expensive (€12 or so within Europe, €16 or so outside of Europe) that that's usually not worth it except for very large trades.

When I did that trade to USA from Mexico it costed me 120 pesos (Like 6 usd now, thanks Trump) to ship internationally... with tracking. Why is international shipping so expensive over there?

When I did that trade to USA from Mexico it costed me 120 pesos (Like 6 usd now, thanks Trump) to ship internationally... with tracking. Why is international shipping so expensive over there?

Wish I had an answer for that, though sadly I don't. My best estimate is because tracking here automatically comes attached with a number of other perks (faster shipping, insurance), so I can't just slap tracking onto a slower shipping method.

It was years ago that the price in the US for international more than doubled (like 6-7 yrs back). It had something to do with the post office being in the red constantly. I think they are finally in the black, but their prices are still super high. whats worse it that the other shipping companies also raised their rates, and now, unless you are business, UPS, FedEx and DHL are even higher for international.

I've taken to mailing cards in letter envelopes (so $2.20 or so) unless they were really expensive ones, just so that shipping isn't so outrageous. I just hope that the prices don't go even higher.

gwqtaAX.png

Don't give up hope.

FYI, those were later confirmed to just be Kozaki sketches for fun that were not intended to be previews for cards. I was so disappointed when I heard because I love them all.

No card yesterday due to Japanese Labor Thanksgiving Day, but today we get a very sweet card for Jaffar!

piPhJZe.png

It's possible that we might get a second card later to make up for not getting a card yesterday (looking at the twitter archives, that seems to be what they did last year), but I wouldn't hold my breath, especially since this card still came out kind of late in the day.