Cipher Series 7 - Info, News, Leaks, & Discussion: Dec 16: Tournament Promos Revealed!

Kirie

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys all probably know this by now, but the official set list is live on the site here, and has been for a few hours. I've been too busy to look at it myself, but wanted to share it and get things updated here for those who rely on us for news.

EDIT: Ope, ninja'd by CTE. :P

Edited by Kirie

Big question I have now, is, which cards are the money cards this time?

My best guess is Hinoka SR/+

Funnily enough, we're talking about that on Discord now! Eliwood SR+ and Hinoka SR+ seem to be the biggest + cards, and Nino SR is also very expensive.

We will, just not announced yet. This set was released quickly after the last one and its going to be along time to the next one.

Oh! Well, thats a bit good, paying 2 boxes are going to be expensive for me, then I will wait for the news of promotionals.

Watching the full set. Lando looks a bit younger to me haha. Scarlet black card is a punch to the stomach... It was necessary? The phrase on the card is even a set of points! Make me sad really.

Hisame look very red head in both cards, haha. Yuzu is supposed to be a Dread Fighter right? The pose looks a bit fanservice. And Pent and Louise cards are here, too bad they don't have a sharing art, but still good.

I can't wait for my boxes, hope shipping service is not very slow in my country these days

I'm pleasantly surprised that Lilith ended up getting a card. I was hoping that she would get one, but didn't expect it.

I'm also unpleasantly surprised that Izana didn't get a card (unless I'm missing something?), and currently he's the only member of Fates's playable roster that doesn't have a card. Seriously, what the heck? Hopefully he'll get a promo to make up for it. I also want a promo of Mikoto and Arete being sisterly but that probably will never happen.

But aside from the lack of Izana I'm happy with the direction the series took. My Blazing Sword prediction was inaccurate since there were less early game characters than I expected (though I did predict that Fiora, Pent, and Louise would all get cards) and my Hoshido prediction was somewhat more correct, buuuuuut I like being surprised so I don't mind. Here's to next series (and the seven remaining promos)!

Now that the set has officially released, many artists are flocking to twitter to post up their art! Like for S6, I will be maintaining an S7 article with all revealed artwork that you can find here.

If you don't feel like waiting for me to update the album, most art can be found simply by following the #FECipher tag on Twitter.

Now that the set has officially released, many artists are flocking to twitter to post up their art! Like for S6, I will be maintaining an S7 article with all revealed artwork that you can find here.

If you don't feel like waiting for me to update the album, most art can be found simply by following the #FECipher tag on Twitter.

Cool! I really love Cipher art!

Btw, small detail, but you listed Oboro as Orochi

Yesssssssssssssssss

http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Booster_Set_7:_Rise_To_Honor

The Wiki has 'finally'(?) completed the Series 7 page.

There are some minor details missing still like quotes and some skill text may be missing things, or some names of skills or titles might be off, but this is as good as it gets nearly.

Any particular rulings or questions you have can be asked here in the Q&A thread as per usual, and any general complaint or something like that can go to me if it's about the Wiki :U.

...Have a nice day

Yesssssssssssssssss

http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Booster_Set_7:_Rise_To_Honor

The Wiki has 'finally'(?) completed the Series 7 page.

There are some minor details missing still like quotes and some skill text may be missing things, or some names of skills or titles might be off, but this is as good as it gets nearly.

Any particular rulings or questions you have can be asked here in the Q&A thread as per usual, and any general complaint or something like that can go to me if it's about the Wiki :U.

...Have a nice day

Thanks !

I have a question for this skill :

"Courage Emblem" If the attacking unit is a 24px-Purple.png unit, draw 1 card, then choose 1 card from your hand and place it on top of your deck.

Since it's a Attack and Defense support skill, is this really the attacking unit (meaning it works even when the enemy attack with a Divine Weapons card) or it is the supported unit ? (Meaning only works depending of your unit, not the enemy one.)

"Courage Emblem" If the attacking unit is a 24px-Purple.png unit, draw 1 card, then choose 1 card from your hand and place it on top of your deck.

Since it's a Attack and Defense support skill, is this really the attacking unit (meaning it works even when the enemy attack with a Divine Weapons card) or it is the supported unit ? (Meaning only works depending of your unit, not the enemy one.)

The translation isn't really worded too well. It shouldn't be "the attacking unit", but your unit in combat (i.e., whether they're attacking or defending) who is being supported by the card with this skill.

In other words, if you attack or are being attacked and you pull in that Eliwood as support, the skill can activate.

Oops. An error. That was fast.

Yeah it activates if the unit in general is Purple at all.