GreenScorpion's Top 10 least favorite FE characters

Now I know that some here do not like opinion lists (something that I really like and so I feel like an outcast for liking it) but I want you guys to watch this and give your thoughts. He ain't judging this based on usefulness but rather on character.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OOI7mCQneMc

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YbIbF9J2sH4

Is that the reason why you can't watch it. If so that is a dumb ass reason

mate, some people have, you know, shit to do and don't have to time to watch 30 minutes of a grown man throwing a temper tantrum over fictional characters, which is invariably what these "My top x most hated/least favorite characters in x series/video games" end up turning into (with a few exceptions).

mate, some people have, you know, shit to do and don't have to time to watch 30 minutes of a grown man throwing a temper tantrum over fictional characters, which is invariably what these "My top x most hated/least favorite characters in x series/video games" end up turning into (with a few exceptions).

Comments like these make me regret ever sharing this with you people. I expected smart comments but ended up getting cancer

i ain't got time to watch this, maybe if my boyfriend wants to watch it with me, he likes this guy and i'd do anything for him.

gimmie the skinny on who this guy dislikes so i can rate his shit taste.

he dislikes meg so his taste is instantly the worst

he dislikes meg so his taste is instantly the worst

>disliking a hilarious parody character of rapid fangirls

this dude clearly can't take a joke in that case, granted i can't defend Meg as a good unit, but i've made her usable before and i'd say that she's atleast better then 2 units off the very top of my head, maybe afew more.

From the list:

10. Severa

9. Meg

8. Lalum

7. Innes

6. Naesala

5. Laurent

4. Calill

3. Rennac

2. Serra

1. Gangrel

I like this Youtuber, and I've watched his LP of FE7 (go watch it, it'll make you laugh and cringe), and I can understand some of these, but I know that the community I come from is the vocal minority, and that most if not all of you are preparing to take a nice steamy shit on this casul skrub.

Also, he pronounces Lalum and Laurent wrong.

Edited by Feldmarschall Rommel

tbh I like him a lot more than some of the alternatives, I just never expect "My least favorite/most hated characters in x" to be good since the countdown community has it in their heads apparently that people like watching somebody blow their shit over a piece of code and pixels.

From the list:

10. Severa

9. Meg

8. Lalum

7. Innes

6. Naesala

5. Laurent

4. Calill

3. Rennac

2. Serra

1. Gangrel

I like this Youtuber, and I've watched his LP of FE7 (go watch it, it'll make you laugh and cringe), and I can understand some of these, but I know that the community I come from is the vocal minority, and that most if not all of you are preparing to take a nice steamy shit on this casul skrub.

Also, he pronounces Lalum and Laurent wrong.

> Meg

>Serra

>Rennac

>Innes

>Naesala

wow this is some top tier shit taste mate.

^ Thanks for mentioning the results! This saved me to watch the 30 minutes.

I guess this guy prefers personality over stats. Otherwise I can't explain myself why Naesala is in this list.

Seriously watching 30 minutes for getting explained ten videogame characters is way too long.

I don't like WatchMojo's opinions but their time format of 10-15 minutes for their countdowns is absolute fine.

I don't care about other's opinions regarding much of anything, so I'm not going to listen to someone talking for 30 or so minutes about something I don't care about.

I'm sure that's how most people are.

Edit: I thought this was fftf. MyBad.gif

Edited by Raven

tbh I like him a lot more than some of the alternatives, I just never expect "My least favorite/most hated characters in x" to be good since the countdown community has it in their heads apparently that people like watching somebody blow their shit over a piece of code and pixels.

There's an audience for countdowns; people make them and people watch them.

People enjoy other people expressing and articulating their opinions; that's that. I don't get what's so offensive for you to dive into hyperbole and phrase things insultingly ("grown man throwing a temper tantrum", "the countdown community has it in their heads apparently that people like watching somebody blow their shit over a piece of code and pixels.").

Comments like these make me regret ever sharing this with you people. I expected smart comments but ended up getting cancer

We had people getting pissed off when somebody analyzed Azama and suggested that IS had actually done some work and patterned him after absurdist philosophers. Yeah, the title was kinda clickbaity ("Why Azama is a good character and yes, he's smarter than you"), but the sheer vitriol was disproportionate. Probably had something to do with the person originally posting it on tumblr.

It's starting to become clear that some people here just don't like the opinions of "outsiders" (I see a couple people who were crapping on the analysis in this very thread crapping on the countdown).

I guess this guy prefers personality over stats. Otherwise I can't explain myself why Naesala is in this list.

Well, it's "least favorite characters", not "least favorite units".

wow this is some top tier shit taste mate.

There are ways to disagree with opinions without insulting those who hold them, you know.

>disliking a hilarious parody character of rapid fangirls

this dude clearly can't take a joke in that case, granted i can't defend Meg as a good unit, but i've made her usable before and i'd say that she's atleast better then 2 units off the very top of my head, maybe afew more.

It's opinion. Humor is extremely subjective; some people find Monty Python funny, some people find Bill Cosby funny, other people find The Simpsons funny. There's overlap, sure, but there's also those who just don't really like one style of humor or another.

Saying "this dude clearly can't take a joke" because of this is GameFAQs-tier, mate.

Edited by The DanMan

There's an audience for countdowns; people make them and people watch them.

People enjoy other people expressing and articulating their opinions; that's that. I don't get what's so offensive for you to dive into hyperbole and phrase things insultingly ("grown man throwing a temper tantrum", "the countdown community has it in their heads apparently that people like watching somebody blow their shit over a piece of code and pixels.").

We had people getting pissed off when somebody analyzed Azama and suggested that IS had actually done some work and patterned him after absurdist philosophers. Yeah, the title was kinda clickbaity ("Why Azama is a good character and yes, he's smarter than you"), but the sheer vitriol was disproportionate. Probably had something to do with the person originally posting it on tumblr.

It's starting to become clear that some people here just don't like the opinions of "outsiders" (I see a couple people who were crapping on the analysis in this very thread crapping on the countdown).

Well, it's "least favorite characters", not "least favorite units".

There are ways to disagree with opinions without insulting those who hold them, you know.

It's opinion. Humor is extremely subjective; some people find Monty Python funny, some people find Bill Cosby funny, other people find The Simpsons funny. There's overlap, sure, but there's also those who just don't really like one style of humor or another.

Saying "this dude clearly can't take a joke" because of this is GameFAQs-tier, mate.

DIS guy. Can I love you forever now. And another thing, if you ain't watching the video because lulz too long, don't even bother posting. This is NOT a thread on to judge the video's length, remember "quality over quantity" that's a thing.

It saddens me that most people here don't take opinions from outsiders. Who knows, maybe the outsider have a point that you people don't.

"lulz too long"

Do you even think about the words you say? Do you hear yourself talk? There are things that people do and do not want to do, and watching a 30 minute video about someone bitching characters in video games is something, surprise, people might not want to do. At all.

You say "quality over quantity" though I'm not sure you know what that means. Because in this case, I would rather take a quality five to ten minute video then a boring, annoying, and unappealing thirty minute video. But no, go ahead. Shit on people who don't want to watch the videos that you have posted. Call people out for not having the attention span that you do. Let's see what happens. Also, welcome back to the site. How was your one day vacation? I hope it was worth it.

Edited by Dandragon

Ok first off, rude.

Second, I am not forcing anyone to watch the video, but if you are going to post that the video is too long and that's it then you might as well post nothing. It adds NOTHING to the discussion and might as well be filler posts. I asked the thoughts on the video itself, not the thoughts on it's lenght and nothing else.

And finally quality over quantitiy: what matters QUANTITY when the QUALITY of the video itself is the one being discussed here. What matters 30 minutes when the content is good or not. If you don't like it, sure, dislike it I am not forcing anyone to like it.

I came back here because the other posts interested me and I realize that my attitude earlier on leaving the site was extreme. So again, rude.

didn't you leave the site, op?

anyway people of the thread chill the fuck out please and thank you, i'm tempted to lock the thread already but i'm going for a thread words post first

EDIT: that goes for both hecklers and op equally by the way

Edited by Integrity