Skill Request Thread For Europe/Australia

Camisado

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I forgot to update my castle, she's on there now!

ok i visited you already today.

I will visit your castle tomorrow and grab that skill then if thats ok for you.

Edited by Mugen

You don't by any chance have death blow Charlotte do you? I've been looking everywhere :(

I'm only on birthright at the moment, seems like a hard skill to get on her. Wouldn't you need a MU with oni chieftain?

ok i visited you already today.

I will visit your castle tomorrow and grab that skill then if thats ok for you.

Are you talking about death blow Kana? If so I can just update my castle as I didn't delete the file just yet, let me know if you want me to :)

I'm on both lol, if you need any skills, make a request, i'm sure one of us could lend a helping hand.

=]

Hey Sam, you're one of the folks getting Aptitude on everyone right? You had any luck finding it on some of the Nohrians yet? (Silas, Benny, Arthur, Effie, Charlotte etc.)

Are you talking about death blow Kana? If so I can just update my castle as I didn't delete the file just yet, let me know if you want me to :)

yep i am talking about Deathblow Kana. But unfortunaly i think i have visit you too and your Kana didn't have Deathblow on her. I think i am to fast^^

i hope i can visit on of your castles tomorrow and can get that skill. Man i wish Kanas A+ Supports aren't so lame as ...

Edited by Mugen

Hey Sam, you're one of the folks getting Aptitude on everyone right? You had any luck finding it on some of the Nohrians yet? (Silas, Benny, Arthur, Effie, Charlotte etc.)

Yup that would be me hehe.

In regards to the conquest crew, i've only just started a separate save file with my Nohr collection, as my main game currently is the hoshido path.

I could upload my conquest castle and/or point you at the right direction at other users castle's address's since theres that ridiculous day limit.

In my conquest file i currently have:

Nynx, Camilla, Selena, M. U, Felicia, Kaze, Azura.

I can pick up Elise and Xander's aptitude tommorow.

For the rest of the gang i'm still searching, so we're kinda on tha same boat here lol.

If i find anything you'll be the first to know, promise.

Takecare.

=)

Yup that would be me hehe.

In regards to the conquest crew, i've only just started a separate save file with my Nohr collection, as my main game currently is the hoshido path.

I could upload my conquest castle and/or point you at the right direction at other users castle's address's since theres that ridiculous day limit.

In my conquest file i currently have:

Nynx, Camilla, Selena, M. U, Felicia, Kaze, Azura.

I can pick up Elise and Xander's aptitude tommorow.

For the rest of the gang i'm still searching, so we're kinda on tha same boat here lol.

If i find anything you'll be the first to know, promise.

Takecare.

=)

oh, let me know when Elise aptitude is up ;)

If you could that would be amazing.

Sorry for the wait I saw that Ophelia could reclass into a Nohr princess so I figured why not my castle code is:

04513-20422-21086-23048

Ophelia has Malefic aura, Draconic hex, Gamble, Nobility and Dragon fang so if anyone wants any of these skills for Ophelia now is your chance, also Odin has Gamble as well :)

Also if anyone wants me to go thru the game to get a skill for a unit then I'll do it for you as soon as possible just obviously no hacked skills and no revelations units such as Fuga, as the only people in Europe with access to that path are special edition owners (which I'm sure all of you already knew.)

Sorry for the wait I saw that Ophelia could reclass into a Nohr princess so I figured why not my castle code is:

04513-20422-21086-23048

Ophelia has Malefic aura, Draconic hex, Gamble, Nobility and Dragon fang so if anyone wants any of these skills for Ophelia now is your chance, also Odin has Gamble as well :)

You are an absolute legend. Thank you so much!

04513-20422-21086-23048

Also if any wants Nohrian trust for Ophelia I would be ok with grinding a couple of levels

Also if anyone wants me to go thru the game to get a skill for a unit then I'll do it for you as soon as possible just obviously no hacked skills and no revelations units such as Fuga, as the only people in Europe with access to that path are special edition owners (which I'm sure all of you already knew.)

Would be n1 if you can make a run and get Vantage on Scarlet. its for the famous Berserker Build and no one has access to that (including me).