Skill Request Thread For Europe/Australia

Camisado

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also if anyone wants me to go thru the game to get a skill for a unit then I'll do it for you as soon as possible just obviously no hacked skills and no revelations units such as Fuga, as the only people in Europe with access to that path are special edition owners (which I'm sure all of you already knew.)

If it isnt too much could you get the skill Pavise on Camilla? You would really help me out ^^

For sure I'll do it right after I've done Mugen's request :)

uhm sorry could i change the request? Could I have instead Shigure with the skill Duelist Blow? I,m really sry i just now saw that my Camilla wasn,t married so ... yeah an epic fail from my side ( I thoght i married her to silas already XD)

uhm sorry could i change the request? Could I have instead Shigure with the skill Duelist Blow? I,m really sry i just now saw that my Camilla wasn,t married so ... yeah an epic fail from my side ( I thoght i married her to silas already XD)

Yeah sure thing I married Azura to Ryoma in the file I used to help Mugen so I managed to kill two birds with one stone :)

My castle code is above (I don't feel like typing it again...)

Hey guys does anyone have Replicate, Lethality, Luna or Sol for Kaden?

I could go thru and get it for you however in one run Kaden can only get either the two ninja skills, Luna or Sol unless you either buy skills or play Revelations so its a matter of whatever you would prefer. Name it and I'll get it for you. In my main file Kaden has Rend Heaven, Duelist's blow, Astra, Vantage, and Future sight if any of those interest you let me know, if not tell me the skill(s) you most want me to get.

BTW can people please let me know when they have just visited my castle or when they want to and what for, so I can change it when appropriate

I have just visited your castle and i really appreciate your help. Thank you very much. Now i can make a decent Berserker Build for Scarlet. You are a boss man.

I could go thru and get it for you however in one run Kaden can only get either the two ninja skills, Luna or Sol unless you either buy skills or play Revelations so its a matter of whatever you would prefer. Name it and I'll get it for you. In my main file Kaden has Rend Heaven, Duelist's blow, Astra, Vantage, and Future sight if any of those interest you let me know, if not tell me the skill(s) you most want me to get.

I guess Luna would be cool since Mugen offered me to get the ninja skills since he was going to marry Kaden to Kagrou anyway and Sol I'll get as soon as Rev comes out next week myself then I guess.

Also thank you so much for the help =D

Long time Lurker, thought might as well create an account and add to the fun.

17773-22919-58452-76705 is the castle code, all units are on hold.

Aptitude is available for My Unit, Subaki, Oboro, Rinkah, Sakura, Saizo, Kaze and Azura.

Bow Breaker on Hinoka and Counter / Counter Magic on My Unit as bonus stats.

I guess Luna would be cool since Mugen offered me to get the ninja skills since he was going to marry Kaden to Kagrou anyway and Sol I'll get as soon as Rev comes out next week myself then I guess.

I'm on it

I've finally got it on Kaden I also decided to get Dragon fang and Luna on Selkie because why not so if anyone wants dragon fang/Luna on selkie or Luna on Kaden feel free to take it my castle code is: 04513-20422-21086-23048