Skill Request Thread For Europe/Australia

Camisado

1. After you beat the game, you can save 5 of your units to your unit logbook. From there, you can pay a sum of money to recruit them on any other save, though the prices are pretty extortionate.

2. I've gotten Map Pack 1, and so far most of the DLC ranges from eh to good. Ghostly Gold is a life saver for me since I've been burning all of my gold on skills; would definitely recommend it. On the other hand, Boo Camp is only really useful for Conquest since scouting in BR/Rev is easier and gives similar xp. It's worth noting that the DLC scales in difficulty with both the story and (I believe) your game difficulty.

Thanks for your feedback, much appreciated my friend.

As for niles and odin, how long would you keep them up for?

Another 2 questions if you don't mind.

1: can you get a good amount of exp in ghostly gold while playing conquest?

2: Eternian Seals, what purpose do they serve besides raising the lvl cap? Like does it really help during the maingame, or it is strictly for pvp.

Cheers...

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya! By the way, you can ask questions in this thread. It'll prevent cluttering this thread as much and you may get a quicker response : )

To answer your questions, you get no exp in Ghostly Gold I believe, only in Boo Camp.

Eternal Seals aren't necessary during main game, since your characters won't be hitting the level cap until endgame. They're nice for people who love to grind and I guess PvP.

2: Eternian Seals, what purpose do they serve besides raising the lvl cap? Like does it really help during the maingame, or it is strictly for pvp.

Cheers...

Can leave Niles and Odin up for as long as they're needed there for tbh.

1. Ghostly Gold isn't bad at all for exp actually. The focus is gold, but you'll probably get the odd level or two each run.

2. Eternal Seals aren't necessary for endgame unless you're literally playing Ryoma Emblem and he hits the level cap by chapter 20

Cheers...

you cant get xp on conquest in dlc maps other then boo camp or (weapon levels)

I got her with aegis but not pavise unfortunately anyway hope it helps a bit

cheers, although i mustve visited your castle recently for another skill so ill have to pick it up later =[

oh really? whats the skill for magic units then? luna? or stuff like astra?

Yeah the reason Rend heaven is so bad is because most enemies who don't use things like tomes have 0 magic making Rend heaven completely useless against them. To be honest there's no "best" skill it mostly depends on your skill stat, if your skill stat is quite small then it's probably best to go for something like Luna, Ignis or Rend heaven (depending on your strength and/or magic) but if it's bigger than you can go for something like Astra or Aether.

Yeah the reason Rend heaven is so bad is because most enemies who don't use things like tomes have 0 magic making Rend heaven completely useless against them. To be honest there's no "best" skill it mostly depends on your skill stat, if your skill stat is quite small then it's probably best to go for something like Luna, Ignis or Rend heaven (depending on your strength and/or magic) but if it's bigger than you can go for something like Astra or Aether.

fair enough, also are you still taking skill requests?

I will do Ophelia but I might take a while because I've got school tomorrow morning :(

no problems since you're doing me a favor lol ill be checking this thread pretty regularly anyway

Hiya! By the way, you can ask questions in this thread. It'll prevent cluttering this thread as much and you may get a quicker response : )

To answer your questions, you get no exp in Ghostly Gold I believe, only in Boo Camp.

Eternal Seals aren't necessary during main game, since your characters won't be hitting the level cap until endgame. They're nice for people who love to grind and I guess PvP.

Thanks for heads up and feedback my friend.

Much appreciated.

Cheers...

Does anyone have Nohrian Trust, Quixotic, Hoshidan Unity, Gamble and Vantage on Ophelia? I havent read the past threads and it seemed like a chore to do so not knowing whether someone has it or not. If someone has this I will be grateful.

I also have Niles with a couple of Nohr Royals who have aptitude skills so if you want to visit, my address is 12987-27924-27136-47771

Hey guys, does one require sol and luna to be set in for aether to activate?

Does anyone have Aptitude on: Afthur, keaton, benny, Effie, buraka, leo, xander, flora?

No. Aether is the combination of Sol and Luna. You dont have to have Sol and Luna eqipped to activate aether

Still looking for anyone who has Siegbert with Astra

My castles got a Siegbert with astra, sol, lethality, pavise and aegis. Btw can you put up you ophelia later? Still looking for death blow and life and death on her if anyone else has it.

My castles got a Siegbert with astra, sol, lethality, pavise and aegis. Btw can you put up you ophelia later? Still looking for death blow and life and death on her if anyone else has it.

Thanks a bunch also my Ophelia will be up after school, I'll tell you when

update on my castle

castle adress:07982-75603-74173-69491

MU: dragon fang,lethality,astra,luna,sol

sophie: astra,lethality,counter,luna,dragon fang (vengence not equiped)

soleil: sol,lethalitty,luna,pavise,good fortune

velouria: lethality,luna,sol,northian trust, better odds (gamble not equiped)

azura: aegis,renewal,astra,darting blow,pavise

felicia: counter,pavise,tomebreaker,rend heaven,sol (axebreaker not equiped)

siegbert: astra,sol,pavise,luna,defender

opheila: astra,pavise,vengence,heartseeker,malefic aura

xander: lethality,astra,sol,gamble,luna

shigure: pavise,astra,darting blow, camaradice,air superiority

not placed:

effie: luna,pavise

laslow: sol,locktouch,lethality

camila: lethality, astra

keaton: luna

peri: luna,hearthseeker,vengeance,sol,good fortune

selena: aptitude,darting blow,sol

forest: aptitude,astra,luna

nyx: aptitude

elise: lethality

Hi! Could you please put your Peri on?

Cheers.

Does anyone have Nohrian Trust, Quixotic, Hoshidan Unity, Gamble and Vantage on Ophelia? I havent read the past threads and it seemed like a chore to do so not knowing whether someone has it or not. If someone has this I will be grateful.

I also have Niles with a couple of Nohr Royals who have aptitude skills so if you want to visit, my address is 12987-27924-27136-47771

Just visited your castle and picked up a skill, much thanks my friend, I'II keep an eye out for your wanted skills and hola atcha once i've located it for you.

Fyi your castle was easy for me cause i had recruited a high lvl char earlier, but for the newbies its impossible, especially when you have a high level cutie blocking the gates while being placed on hold lol.