Skill Request Thread For Europe/Australia

Camisado

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE FOR MY CASTLE!!!

I've started my Revelations run and am currently in the progress of making a new castle. I'll try and leave my Nohr or Hoshido castle up, but it CAN happen that I accidentally put my Revelations castle up. If I finish gathering skills on Revelations, I'll make this new castle my main one.

Anyone has Aptitude for Arthur and Saizo + Jakob? Need them for marriage parrings..

Looked through over 80 castles none has them nor on this thread. (Some has saizo but none of them put them up sadly ;()

Edited by takundes

Anyone has Aptitude for Arthur and Saizo + Jakob? Need them for marriage parrings..

Looked through over 80 castles none has them nor on this thread. (Some has saizo but none of them put them up sadly ;()

I have aptitude for all three on my Revelation save. Give me a few minutes to swap, I'll edit this post when I have them up.

EDIT: I set my castle to my Revelation save's. I put only the three units you requested on its line-up - my Revelation castle isn't really ready for public consumption just yet, but you should encounter no resistance; Arthur, Saizo and Jakob have weapons but are on hold.

Be advised I made a mistake, I forgot I haven't recruited Arthur yet in Revelation, what I put up is an Arthur w/ Aptitude I had in my logbook - I'm unsure whether you can inherit skills from recruited units on someone else's castle. If not, and if until then you haven't found an alternative source, I can put Arthur w/ Aptitude up tomorrow on my CQ castle instead - couldn't use that now as I can't have Saizo on Conquest.

Just send me a PM or post on this thread letting me know how it turned out.

Edited by Sunlar

00258-60500-28741-31882

Norh route

Name of the castle Skill Seeker

Everyone have equiped aptitude

MU: Renewal,Counter, Counter Magic, Draconic Hex

Felicia: Rend Heaven, Renewal,Counter, Counter Magic

Elise: Resistance +2, Tomefaire, Duplicate, Demoiselle

Odin: Death Blow, Bowbreaker, Vantage, Malefic aura

Flora: Rend Heaven,Counter, Counter Magic,Quixotic

Keaton: Lifetaker,Odd Shaped ,Beastbane, Better Odds

Charlotte: Death Blow, Counter, Sol, Certain Blow

Nyx: Certain Blow, Skill +2

Niles: Pass, Counter, Trample,Shurikenbreaker

Kaze:Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Defence, Duplicate

I have aptitude for all three on my Revelation save. Give me a few minutes to swap, I'll edit this post when I have them up.

Thank you. Look forward to it cheers Sunlar ^^

Edited by takundes

Thanks for the info. I have went into your castle and its really nice. man you have some really good skills there and gunter aptitude too. but sadly i just started revelation yesterday i don't have the strength to fight against your guys since they were all set to attack ;(

your sunlar one shots all my units and my MU xd

Edit: Tried with different tactic and i managed to seize the castle cheers. everything is all good. but Arthur as a book char skills cannot be recruited or learn skill from him.

Thanks for the help!

Edited by takundes

I apologize... that really shouldn't have happened. I am pretty sure I put only those 3 characters you requested up and set everyone to be 'on hold'... perhaps the other 7 were added by default - I'd never uploaded a castle w/ under 10 units before. Live and learn. Like I said, my Rev save wasn't ready for public consumption just yet >.<

I'm sorry for wasting your time - I will probably have recruited Arthur when you next are able to visit. As far as I know, you can visit the same castle twice in the same day if it's been updated and you've visited x number of castles since the last time you were there (was it 30?). I will, however, endeavour to help you in the meanwhile:

00170-52490-73750-42064

^ You can find Arthur w/ Aptitude there - the castle has every unit on hold.

12594-22656-81075-16016

^ Here you can find Jakob w/ Aptitude - easy seize.

00958-73927-21395-42432

^ Last but not least, Saizo w/ Aptitude - easy seize aswell.

EDIT: Everyone on my castle (in sig) is on hold now - they have weapons (I'm currently playing through the game and it's really annoying to constantly equip and unequip my units every time I update data), but all you have to do is press 'X' and you will know which tiles in the grid are safe. You can easily reach the throne unscathed.

Edited by Sunlar

^ You can find Arthur w/ Aptitude there - the castle has every unit on hold.

Thanks! i didn't know you have 2 castles address my bad. will try now and let u know how it goes

Edited by takundes

That code isn't mine, I just tried to find an alternative source for you - already added Jakob aswell and trying to find Saizo.

EDIT: You can now find castles with Aptitude for all the units you requested on my previous post : ] Sorry again for that mess that happened on my castle.

Edited by Sunlar

That code isn't mine, I just tried to find an alternative source for you - already added Jakob aswell and trying to find Saizo.

I see. Very interesting indeed Sunlar. anyhow i managed to obtained everything through your castle and the arthur code you provided. was very helpful thank you very much for your time ;)

Sunlar, can you put that Saizo with aptitude pls? And all your units out of the throne xD

You guys need aptitude Saizo?

I've put one for who needs it

Anyone with Nohrian Trust + Vantage Selkie?

If you give me some time I can get you Nohrian Trust and Ventage on her by tomorrow afternoon. I'm a bit buisy right now so I have to do it later tonight or tomorrow morning.

I'll PM you once I got them =)

08263-35238-23903-96957

Percy (Tomebreaker, Aegis, Bowbreaker, Aptitude, Seal Defence)

Charlotte (Armored Blow, Lifetaker, Aptitude, Certain Blow, Death Blow)

Ophelia (Quixotic, Death Blow, Aptitude, Rend Heaven, Tomefaire)

Seigbert (Pavise, Rend Heaven, Quixotic, Death Blow, Astra)

Flora (Quixotic, Lethality, Pavise, Rend Heaven, Replicate)

Beruka (Bowbreaker, Lifetaker, Armored Blow, Locktouch, Luna)

Peri (Quixotic, Lancefaire, Replicate, Lethality, Vengeance)

Odin (Renewal, Counter, Countermagic, Tomefaire, Death Blow)

Kaze (Death Blow, Savage Blow, Seal Speed, Seal Defence, Hoshidan Unity)

Shura (Quixotic, Shurikenfaire, Luna, Sol, Trample)

You can't get Apitiude on Charlotte or Hoshidan Unity on Kaze without buying them from a Castle which has used Powersaves if that matters to you.

Most of these were a pain to find though, so enjoy. :P

Thank you so much for bowbreaker on Percy kind person ~

I'm looking for Niles with Rend Heaven skill, if someone own one please PM me my castle adress for future (when i'll get him in revelations)
I failed and get all exorcist skills on him in Nohr but forget about rend heaven and now i can't back to this save :s

I'm looking for Niles with Rend Heaven skill, if someone own one please PM me my castle adress for future (when i'll get him in revelations)

I failed and get all exorcist skills on him in Nohr but forget about rend heaven and now i can't back to this save :s

I don't really use him myself but had one in my logbook with rend heaven taught him that for you you should be able to get it from my castle now

Edited by Darnito

I don't really use him myself but had one in my logbook with rend heaven taught him that for you you should be able to get it from my castle now

when i'll get him in Revelations i'll check, thanks. :P