Skill Request Thread For Europe/Australia

Camisado

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Desperately looking for a Keaton with Profiteer. Auto battle doesn't seem to trigger his personal skill, but it can after salvage blow activates. The odds of these 2 things happening in a row is rather slim, so having profiteer would hopefully increase those odds (depends if his personal activates before or after profiteer, not sure about this atm). Hoshidan Unity would also be helpful but ehh ;)

Also, it would be great if you guys could put up any non child units that you have with the following skill set: Pavise, Aegis, Miracle, Astra and/or Sol. Preferably on units that do not have a personal skill which boosts or reduces damage. This would make units like Niles, Laslow, Setsuna, Saizo etc. more useful.

Anyone willing to help out? Thanks in advance :)!

Edited by Shadowgift

There's a little trick that let's you take mu

There's a little trick that let's you take multiple units from one castle at once.

I might as well post this here for everyone I guess...

What you need: -at least one empty saveslot

Go to the castle you wanna visite.

If there are multiple characters that have skills you want do the following.

-Batlle the person in there castle and SAVE IN THE PREPERATION SCREEN ON THE EMPTY SAVESLOT

- Battle them and recruite the person with the skill you want

- When it asks you to save, SAVE OVER YOUR REGULAR FILE

- once back in your castle, check your logbook (the unit will be in it)

- soft reset and start the file where you saved in the prep screen of the other castle

- fight again and recruite the next person with skills you want

- again save over your regular file

- your logbook will still remember the unit you recruitet befor and it will still be in there along with the new unit

- rinse and repeat as often as you want

- go to your logbook and learn the skills from there~

I do not know if this works with just skills but I don't think so.

I have Hoshidan Unity on her if you are still looking (tell me if you want me to set her up)

I can offer you right now: Sol, Luna, Astra, Duelist's Blow, Swordfair, Miracle, Ventage, Beastebane, Grizzly wound, Quixotic, Defender, Renewal, Even better, working on the ninja skills right now, can also get wyvern skills and more paladin/greatknight skills.

That would be lovely if you did. :)

Desperately looking for a Keaton with Profiteer. Auto battle doesn't seem to trigger his personal skill, but it can after salvage blow activates. The odds of these 2 things happening in a row is rather slim, so having profiteer would hopefully increase those odds (depends if his personal activates before or after profiteer, not sure about this atm). Hoshidan Unity would also be helpful but ehh ;)

Also, it would be great if you guys could put up any non child units that you have with the following skill set: Pavise, Aegis, Miracle, Astra and/or Sol. Preferably on units that do not have a personal skill which boosts or reduces damage. This would make units like Niles, Laslow, Setsuna, Saizo etc. more useful.

Anyone willing to help out? Thanks in advance :)!

Just uploaded castle with skills for you that I have, have any other units you might be looking for?

Niles: Astra,Counter,Rend Heaven

Setsuna: Lethality, Astra, Quixotic, Renewal, Luna

Saizo: Aptitude, Quixotic, Lethality, Astra, Sol

Just uploaded castle with skills for you that I have, have any other units you might be looking for?

I have Quixotic, Lethality and Astra on Saizo set up now

Edited by Sibbic

Just visited, cheers :). No one in particular really, so long as they are non child units and have Pavise, Aegis, Miracle, Astra and/or Sol. + a Keaton with Profiteer would be lovely. :P

Thank you so mush! I need it so badly for my Nohrian Trust Midori Master Ninja!

took longer then expected but i got you the miracle on shiro, some come pick it up. had to go get mitama and pair her with shiro. forgot about that child unit XD

mycasle: 05515-73323-89053-30610

I checked your profile and I already have the skills you have for Kana. Thank you for your offer, nonetheless.

If possible, I'd love getting my hands on the following skills for Kana: Sol, Luna, Miracle, Vantage, Renewal.

Thank you in advance : ]

Sorry I am so late I'll set him up now. I never got a chance to do so yesterday.

Just visited, cheers :). No one in particular really, so long as they are non child units and have Pavise, Aegis, Miracle, Astra and/or Sol. + a Keaton with Profiteer would be lovely. :P

I'll list what I have got and you can let me know and I'll put it up for you. I dunno if you have it but remember the dlc with unlimited aether is out so you could prob swap sol out for that?

Astra: Azama, Leo Sakura, Elise, Azura, Camlilla, Hinoka, Jakob, Xander, Ryoma, Kagero, Saizo, Hinata, Kaden, Subaki, Kaze, Mozu, Odin, Oboro, Setsuna, Hana, Orochi, Hayato.

Sol: Elise, Camilla, Saizo, Keaton, Selena, Silas, Charlotte, Benny, Rinkah, Beruka

Pavise: Sakura, Azura, Jakob, Felicia, Subaki, Beruka, Reina, Hana, Oboro, Effie

Aegis: Sakura, Azura, Hinoka, Jakob, Zander, Ryoma, Felicia, Keaton, Benny, Oboro, Silas, Effie

Sorry I am so late I'll set him up now. I never got a chance to do so yesterday.

It's fine, I got everything - thank you ; ]

Does someone here have Orochi with Pavise? I've been looking far and wide so far, to no avail.

Nor will you find her anytime soon: Orochi can't S-support Benny or A+support Effie, so you'll be hard pressed to find Pavise Orochi unless you can contact someone who is able to hack the game.
Either that or find someone with a male Knight talent MU willing to marry Orochi... not sure which is more likely, to be honest. I bid you good luck.
Edited by Sunlar