Skill Request Thread For Europe/Australia

Camisado

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I decided to follow the great idea of someone else to

Instead of spamming a huge list of skills to create a goggle doc that I can just post everywhere

and keep editing whenever I need too.

And from now on it's always linked in my signatur~

You can find it HERE

Updated the Kana with Pavise/Aegis/Astra/Hoshidan Unity/Nohrian Trust and Selena, Subaki and Fuga with Aptitude!

your kana dint have the pavis and aegis on :(

Nor will you find her anytime soon: Orochi can't S-support Benny or A+support Effie, so you'll be hard pressed to find Pavise Orochi unless you can contact someone who is able to hack the game.
Either that or find someone with a male Knight talent MU willing to marry Orochi... not sure which is more likely, to be honest. I bid you good luck.

I know very well, speaking as someone with a Knight talent MU and a missed opportunity. But thank you very much for all the fish skills!

Edited by Sétanta

Just visited, cheers :). No one in particular really, so long as they are non child units and have Pavise, Aegis, Miracle, Astra and/or Sol. + a Keaton with Profiteer would be lovely. :P

i got a few nohrian trust set up you take em if you want

(im looking for this children skills)

Caeldori with nohrian trust

Siegbert with Pavise

Shigure with counter/counter magic/hoshidan unity

Edited by MaiMai

I'll list what I have got and you can let me know and I'll put it up for you. I dunno if you have it but remember the dlc with unlimited aether is out so you could prob swap sol out for that?

Astra: Azama, Leo Sakura, Elise, Azura, Camlilla, Hinoka, Jakob, Xander, Ryoma, Kagero, Saizo, Hinata, Kaden, Subaki, Kaze, Mozu, Odin, Oboro, Setsuna, Hana, Orochi, Hayato.

Sol: Elise, Camilla, Saizo, Keaton, Selena, Silas, Charlotte, Benny, Rinkah, Beruka

Pavise: Sakura, Azura, Jakob, Felicia, Subaki, Beruka, Reina, Hana, Oboro, Effie

Aegis: Sakura, Azura, Hinoka, Jakob, Zander, Ryoma, Felicia, Keaton, Benny, Oboro, Silas, Effie

I'm interested in Effie (pavise/aegis), Jakob (pavise/aegis) and Keaton (aegis) with those skills. Will be able to visit you again in ~14 hours from now so it'd be great if you could put those 3 up before that time :)

Edit: Cheers MaiMai I'll visit you now :P

Edited by Shadowgift

Siegbert with Pavise

I have Siegbert with Pavise. I will update now.

Siegbert with Pavise

I got Hoshidan Unity on Shigure, as well as Pavis Siegbert but someone else allready offered a Siegbert with it XD

I set up Shigure for you.

I have Siegbert with Pavise. I will update now.

thank you got him now

I got Hoshidan Unity on Shigure, as well as Pavis Siegbert but someone else allready offered a Siegbert with it XD

I set up Shigure for you.

can you keep him up i need to wait till tommorow >.< sorry

Edited by MaiMai

your kana dint have the pavis and aegis on :(

Oh my, sorry about that I must have forgot when I updated fro someone else. Should be fixed now sorry again.

I'm interested in Effie (pavise/aegis), Jakob (pavise/aegis) and Keaton (aegis) with those skills. Will be able to visit you again in ~14 hours from now so it'd be great if you could put those 3 up before that time :)

Edit: Cheers MaiMai I'll visit you now :P

Updated with these as well.
Edited by Razorxx

Hello everyone, I'm starting a new path so I'll be resetting my castle. Though it'll be empty for a while, hopefully I'll be able to garner and share some good skills for the Nohrians. But if you'd like any of the skills I had previously, pls PM me as I can't check these boards too often. In the mean time I'll be counting on the kind people on these forums to help me out :D

Does anyone have aptitude for Benny? Seen a few people list it a while ago, but castles seem to have changed since then. Any help appreciated.

Aptitude Benny is up now-- it's all I have for him unfortunately :<

Hey all, looking for a Midori with salvage blow. I've tried a few of you who had her listed but your lineup changed since then. Does anyone have her up atm?

Hey all, looking for a Midori with salvage blow. I've tried a few of you who had her listed but your lineup changed since then. Does anyone have her up atm?

My Midori with Salvage Blow is on my team. You can get her now.