Skill Request Thread For Europe/Australia

Camisado

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be a bit early, but I would love it too!

Got few of them, all from her "normal" skill tree

but one here was waiting for her to make kana born. So, he will brings us skills, indead

hope it will be axefaire, bowfaire, magic + 2, or counter (or all of them)

Edited by Rugal

Got few of them, all from her "normal" skill tree

but one here was waiting for her to make kana born. So, he will brings us skills, indead

hope it will be axefaire, bowfaire, magic + 2, or counter (or all of them)

I forgot you can get characters different classes through marriage, ect. With this being the case I would be able to (eventually) get Anna Knight class-tree skills should anyone want them.

OK, I now have my castle set up with Anna displaying 5 of the 6 Knight skills: Luna, Pavise, Armoured Blow, Wary Fighter, and Natural Cover.

Let me know if there are any issues.

I can give you the samurai-skills later (for Anna)

Would you be able to put up Anna with Vantage at some point?

i got a few nohrian trust set up you take em if you want

(im looking for this children skills)

Caeldori with nohrian trust

Siegbert with Pavise

Shigure with counter/counter magic/hoshidan unity

Hi,

are you still looking for Caeldori with Nohrian Trust? I have her on my team now.

Edited by kingminh

OK, I now have my castle set up with Anna displaying 5 of the 6 Knight skills: Luna, Pavise, Armoured Blow, Wary Fighter, and Natural Cover.

Have her up with vantage now. It was a hassle to do this DLC before chapter 7, but I somehow managed it with no unit dying. Next is Kana's recruiting and after that Chapter eigth^^

Thanks ! Got some !

Have her up with vantage now. It was a hassle to do this DLC before chapter 7, but I somehow managed it with no unit dying. Next is Kana's recruiting and after that Chapter eigth^^

With swordfaire would have been so great !

thanks for vantage, though

I now have the archer/sniper skills availible for Anna: Skill+2, Quick Draw, Certain Blow, and Bowfaire. They're not on my castle but I can put them on if desired.

Got it, thanks!

LF Pavise on Hinoka & Ryoma. Also LF a Kana with Wary Fighter, a Nyx with Countermagic, a Subaki with Death Blow, a Siegbert & a Sophie with Miracle.

With swordfaire would have been so great !

thanks for vantage, though

Swordfaire will come later, like I said, I haven't even done chapter 8 yet^^ Grinding her to swordfaire at this point would require about random encounters...

I now have the archer/sniper skills availible for Anna: Skill+2, Quick Draw, Certain Blow, and Bowfaire. They're not on my castle but I can put them on if desired.

If it's not too much trouble, could you please put them up? I'd love to grab them if possible! :D

Edited by ryozine