Skill Request Thread For Europe/Australia

Camisado

Still looking for someone with Azura or Leo with Quixotic.

Thanks!

You can get both of them from my Castle.

Anybody have miracle on Kaze? I'm a little desperate.

Then despair no more, he's now available on my castle. Let me know when you've picked him up.

LF Pavise on Hinoka & Ryoma. Also LF a Kana with Wary Fighter, a Nyx with Countermagic, a Subaki with Death Blow, a Siegbert & a Sophie with Miracle.

You can pick up Countermagic Nyx from castle - let me know when you have.

Looking for Quixotic, Certain Blow and Death Blow on Soleil

Cheers,

You can get both Certain Blow and Death Blow for Soleil from my castle. I'd appreciate it if you let me know when you've done so.

Edited by Sunlar

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also LF a Kana with Wary Fighter,

I have a female Kana with WF on just now.

If it's not too much trouble, could you please put them up? I'd love to grab them if possible! :D

I updated her skills so she should have them on now.

Hi, I've been stalking this thread since the release of Fates and have gotten good skills for my units! Thanks everyone. I thought I would also share my castle here if anyone wants to visit :)

I just started my Revelation play through so my castle and units are what they are but I'll be updating along the way.

My castle address is 09950 - 87906 - 59680 - 17938 and my units and their skills are:

MC: Pass, Vantage, Renewal, Tomefaire, Trample

Gunter: Aegis, Armored Blow, Luna, Str +2, Sol

Azura: Mov +1, Amaterasu, Renewal, Inspiring Song, Inspiration

Felicia: Demoiselle, Inspiration, Def +2, Renewal, Armored Blow

Anna: Renewal, Death Blow, Bowfaire, Profiteer, Salvage Blow

Sakura: Miracle, Bowfaire, Replicate, Live to Serve, Amaterasu

Hana: Lancebreaker, Renewal, Duelist's Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow

Kaze: Armored Blow, Seal Str, Seal Spd, Seal Def, Savage Blow

Oboro: Seal Defense, Lancefair, Seal Speed, Astra, Death Blow

Camilla: Bowbreaker, Death Blow, Shurikenbreaker, Axefaire, Vantage

It's easy to just charge to the throne and seize :)

Edited by Ocean's gray waves

Anyone has some dank skills for Kaden , Keaton , Azama and Nyx?

Edit : Hinata and Hana too? :p

Okay so here's a list of what I have for Kaden and Keaton, Azama, Nyx and Hana right now

Kaden: HP +5, Strength +2, Seal resistens, Rally Strenght, Rally defense, Lethality, Astra, Sol, Luna, Rend Heaven, Miracle, Counter, Ventage, Shove, Duelist’s Blow, Death Blow, Trample, Swordfair, Axefair, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Gamble, Quixotic, Renewal, Even Better, Savage Blow, Grizzly Wound, Poisen Strike

Keaton: Luna, Sol, Gamble, Rend Heaven, Quixotic, Aegis, Lifetaker, Replicate, Lethality

Azama: Astra, Rend Heaven, Miracle, Lancefair, Quixotic

Nyx: Movement +1, Luna, Pavise, Ventage, Tomefair, Lifetaker

Hana: Miracle, Ventage, Replicate, Duelist’s Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Renewal

I now have the archer/sniper skills availible for Anna: Skill+2, Quick Draw, Certain Blow, and Bowfaire. They're not on my castle but I can put them on if desired.

Yes please, thoses would be really cool if you could put them on and keep them until I can visit you again

Edited by Rugal

Okay so here's a list of what I have for Kaden and Keaton, Azama, Nyx and Hana right nowKaden:HP +5, Strength +2, Seal resistens, Rally Strenght, Rally defense, Lethality, Astra, Sol, Luna, Rend Heaven, Miracle, Counter, Ventage, Shove, Duelist’s Blow, Death Blow, Trample, Swordfair, Axefair, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Gamble, Quixotic, Renewal, Even Better, Savage Blow, Grizzly Wound, Poisen Strike

Keaton: Luna, Sol, Gamble, Rend Heaven, Quixotic, Aegis, Lifetaker, Replicate, Lethality

Azama: Astra, Rend Heaven, Miracle, Lancefair, Quixotic

Nyx: Movement +1, Luna, Pavise, Ventage, Tomefair, Lifetaker

Hana: Miracle, Ventage, Replicate, Duelist’s Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Renewal

So :

Keaton with Sol , Luna , Miracle , Lethality and Astra

Kaden with Aegis , Lethality , Replicate , Quixotic and Lifetaker

Azama with all he has got

Nyx with all she's got but without Lifetaker

And Hana with Miracle , Ventage , Replicate , Renewal and Warding blow

Castle Name: Razor EZ Skill

Castle Address: 02921-81911-56678-21211

Activate Characters:

Avatar: Aggressor, Quixotic, Nohrian Trust, Hosh. Unity, Death Blow

Jakob: Astra, Aegis, Aether, Pavise, Rend Heaven

Midori: Miracle, Quixotic, Nohrian Trust, Hosh. Unity, Shurikenfaire

Kaze: Astra, Aether, Aegis, Lethality, Pavise

Selkie: Nohrian Trust, Tomebreaker, Lancebreaker, Swordbreaker, Shurikenbreaker

Shiro: Astra, Aegis, Aether, Pavise, Rend Heaven

Caeldori: Aether, Galeforce, Quixotic, Bowbreaker, Replicate

Ryoma: Ather, Replicate, Heavy Blade, Swordfaire, Death Blow

Takumi: Talion, Bowfaire, Quixotic, Replicate, Death Blow

Kana: Aether, Quixotic, Dragonfang, Hosh. Unity, Death blow

...and a lot of skills on each other class / character. personal mail if u need skills on other characters.

Looking for...:

Yukimura: Aptitude

Anna: Aptitude, Quixotic, Death Blow

Edited by Razor91

So :

Keaton with Sol , Luna , Miracle , Lethality and Astra

Kaden with Aegis , Lethality , Replicate , Quixotic and Lifetaker

Azama with all he has got

Nyx with all she's got but without Lifetaker

And Hana with Miracle , Ventage , Replicate , Renewal and Warding blow

I think you messed up Keaton and Kaden but it's fine XD

Everyone will be set up in a moment so in like 5 minutes you can go ahead and grab them =3

I'm looking for a Scarlet with Death blow and Quixotic :)

I have set up for EZ Seize

16913-42797-95161-20482

MU: Aptitude, Quixotic, Draconix hex, Hoshidian unit, Dragon fang

Scarlet: Aptitude, Gamble, Vantage, Moon, Swordbreaker

Azura: Aptitude, Amaterasu, Renewal

Rinkah: Aptitude, Death blow, Rend heaven, Axefaire, Renewal

Hana: Aptitude, Rend heaven, Vantage, Death blow, Savage blow

Setsuna: Aptitude, Bowfaire, Quixotic, Astra, Renewal

Oboro: Aptitude, Death blow, Quixotic, Astra, Lancefaire

Kagero: Aptitude, Shurikenfaire, Rend heaven, Death blow

Rhajat: Aptitude, Tomefaire, Quixotic, Rend heaven, Lifetaker

Mitama: Aptitude, Renewal, Amaterasu, Moon, Life to serve

Edited by Star222

Swordfaire will come later, like I said, I haven't even done chapter 8 yet^^ Grinding her to swordfaire at this point would require about random encounters...

1973 dead foes later:

I have Anna now with Life or Death, Astra, Seal Strength, Vantage and Swordfaire set up.

You can pick up Countermagic Nyx from castle - let me know when you have.

Should be able to pick it up in a couple of hours, but I'll make sure to message when I actually got it.

Would someone have Trample for Xander ? I looked everywhere for it but couldn't find one anywhere...

MyCastle: 17640-30843-60821-86288 if you're interested (but I don't really have awesome skills for now)

Then I daresay you didn't look very hard :P: You can pick him up from my castle. Please let me know once you've done so.

Does anyone have Astra and/or Renewal/Lifetaker on Laslow?

Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately I'm only able to help you with Astra, but I suppose that beats nothing. Let me know once you've collected the skill. : ]

Should be able to pick it up in a couple of hours, but I'll make sure to message when I actually got it.

Alright, no big hurry.

Edited by Sunlar

Playing Revelation

10731-92381

52478-48675

LF: Offensive Skills For Flora, Anna ,Caeldori and Selkie

Current Team : MU , Leo, Camilla, Takumi , Xander, Ryoma, Elise , Laslow, Anna And Flora

Avaliable Skills

MU : Renewal,Aether,Hoshidan Unity,Nohrian Trust,Lethality,Dragonic Hex , Astra, Dragon Fang, Luna, Rend Heaven, Aegis,Pavise, Dragon Ward, Duplicate,Swordfaire,Quixotic,Nobility,Aptitude,Quick Salve, Locktouch, Even keel, Iron Will , Speed +2, Rally:Mov , Galeforce , Charm , Dual Striker, Awakening

Anna: Mov +1 , duplicate,luna,locktouch,quick salve, Vantage, lucky seven

Flora: Aegis, sol,galeforce,lethality,Res +2 , counter,strong riposte, lifetaker, seal magic , Demoiselle, malefic aura,heartseeker,tomebreaker, live to serve, aptitude, Speed +2 , relief, Rally: Mov , good fortune

Laslow: Aptitude,good fortune,ignis,lifetaker, lethality,seal magic, Rally : All , Rally : Str, Rally:Skill , Rally : Mov , Rally: Def, Sol, vegeance,strong riposte, malefic aura, axebreaker, bowbreaker, heartseeker, locktouch, relief, speed +2 , galeforce, charm, dancing blade, dual guardsman, speedtaker, tactical advice , solidarity

Odin: heartseeker,lifetaker,astra,ignis,vegeance,seal magic, malefic aura, aptitude, tactical advice , solidarity, rally: all

M!Kana : Dragonic hex, dragon fang, nohrian trust, hoshidan unity, nobility, dragon ward, even handed, beastbane, even better, grisly wound

Leo: malefic aura, heartseeker, Luna, astra, lifetaker, seal magic, lethality, magic counter, hoshidan unity

Camilla: lethality, lunge, trample, savage blow , strength +2 , rend heaven, astra, lifetaker, aptitude

Takumi: skill +2 , quick draw, certain blow, air superiority, amateratsu, astra, lifetaker, rend heaven

Xander: Aegis, astra, rend heaven, lifetaker, lethality, shelter, elbow room , defender

Ryoma: lethality, luna, astra, certain blow,rend heaven , vantage, swordfaire, duelist's blow, death blow

Elise: lethality, rend heaven , astra, heartseeker, relief, res +2, Demoiselle, life to serve, aptitude

Kaden: rend heaven, Even handed,even better, beastbane, grisly wound

Keaton: beastbane, lethality, aptitude, odd shaped , better odds , grisly wound

Dwyer: Luck +2, Res +2 , tomebreaker,Gentilhomme

Hinata: vantage, duelist's blow, tactical advice, solidarity, ignis,

Rhajat: Mag +2, Seal Resistance , Quixotic , future sight

Ophelia: hoshidan unity, lifetaker, malefic aura, heartseeker, vegeance, seal magic , elbow room, bowbreaker

Kaze: locktouch, poison strike, aptitude, hoshidan unity

Jakob: Res +2, life to serve, tomebreaker, astra, aptitude,Getilhomme

Subaki: rend heaven, amaterasu, camaraderie , darting blow

Silas: defender, elbow room, shelter, aegis, aptitude, lethality

Sakura: miracle, aegis, rally:luck , pavise, lethality, renewal

Asugi: future sight, locktouch, lethality, poison strike

Nina: Mov +1 , Rally: Skill, lunge, locktouch, astra, quixotic

Setsuna: Skill +2, quick draw, air superiority, certain blow

Selkie: dragonic hex, beastbane , even better, even handed, lethality, aptitude , grisly wound

Caeldori: Rally: luck, darting blow, camaraderie, duplicate, aptitude,Bowbreaker

All units are on hold and if anybody needs a certain skill just tell me and i'll put it on the team

Edited by fe.male.corrin

Then I daresay you didn't look very hard :P: You can pick him up from my castle. Please let me know once you've done so.

I'm done, thanks! I gave you a Lion Shield too.

I checked everywhere in the high ranks castles (visit and battle), in my recommendations, I only found Swordfaire

I'm done, thanks! I gave you a Lion Shield too.

I checked everywhere in the high ranks castles (visit and battle), in my recommendations, I only found Swordfaire

A few of us here at Serenes have links in our signatures that let you check the skills we have at our disposal. If you'd gone to mine, you would have known I (or someone else, like Hagi) had the skill.

But don't feel at fault, I don't think anyone checks them, for some reason. In the end, it's all good, you got your skill : ] Thank you for the accessory!

Edited by Sunlar