Skill Request Thread For Europe/Australia

Camisado

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all those still looking for Anna w/ Aptitude, your search is over: you can now pick her up from my castle (02976-03481-34484-61930). I'll likely leave her there for a day or two.

Edit: It occurs to me that some may have already visited my castle today. If you're in a hurry, fret not. I leave you with alternate sources:

05947-75033-26961-99537

10603-55381-65194-72770

You may want to use all three for the different skills we have on offer.

Edited by Sunlar

For all those still looking for Anna w/ Aptitude, your search is over: you can now pick her up from my castle (02976-03481-34484-61930). I'll likely leave her there for a day or two.

Edit: It occurs to me that some may have already visited my castle today. If you're in a hurry, fret not. I leave you with an alternate sources:

05947-75033-26961-99537

10603-55381-65194-72770

Can put up Nyx with Countermagic again? ;P

I think you messed up Keaton and Kaden but it's fine XD

Everyone will be set up in a moment so in like 5 minutes you can go ahead and grab them =3

Oh , my bad :p

Anyways , thanks buddy :D

Can put up Nyx with Countermagic again? ;P

She never left : ] I told you I'd keep her around til you picked her up, and I have. When in doubt, you can check my Google Doc to see who I have in my line-up, before visiting. Bookmark it, if you like.

Let me know when you've picked her up. :lol:

She never left : ] I told you I'd keep her around til you picked her up, and I have. When in doubt, you can check my Google Doc to see who I have in my line-up, before visiting. Bookmark it, if you like.

Let me know when you've picked her up. :lol:

That's what weird tho I am a your castle right now and she isn't there. ;P Telling you this game is trolling me or something.

Edited by Lofrof

Edit: It occurs to me that some may have already visited my castle today. If you're in a hurry, fret not. I leave you with alternate sources:

05947-75033-26961-99537

10603-55381-65194-72770

Omg! Thank you so much for that Anna's aptitude! I was wondering if somebody got it!

That's what weird tho I am a your castle right now and she isn't there. ;P Telling you this game is trolling me or something.

I went to check and she IS there, paired up w/ Azama on the left side of the castle. Not sure what else I can tell you - are you sure you entered my castle code and not one of the other two I provided as alternate sources for Aptitude Anna? My MU's name is Sunlar.

Proof:

HCZNNEv.jpg

rfVtTM1.jpg

Have anyone:

Velouria with Hoshidan Unity

Ophelia and Odin with gamble and Quixotic ?

I have both skills for Ophelia and Odin, and I currently have Ophelia with them on my castle, but I don't have a free slot to give you Odin's skills. They're all occupied by someone else's requests.

Can't help you with Velouria as I don't have her yet. Feel free to pick up Ophelia in the meantime.

Omg! Thank you so much for that Anna's aptitude! I was wondering if somebody got it!

You're welcome.

Edited by Sunlar

Have anyone:

Velouria with Hoshidan Unity

Ophelia and Odin with gamble and Quixotic ?

Verlouria with Hoshiden Unity will be set up in my castle in a few minutes so feel free to grab here then =3

05947-75033-26961-99537

10603-55381-65194-72770

Man now I am even more pissed that my game is trolling me and not showing me the Anna DLC even tho I bought it ages ago and allready updated my DLC :c

You can get both of them from my Castle.

Then despair no more, he's now available on my castle. Let me know when you've picked him up.

You can pick up Countermagic Nyx from castle - let me know when you have.

You can get both Certain Blow and Death Blow for Soleil from my castle. I'd appreciate it if you let me know when you've done so.

Got them, thanks

Edited by RektKangaroo

I went to check and she IS there, paired up w/ Azama on the left side of the castle. Not sure what else I can tell you - are you sure you entered my castle code and not one of the other two I provided as alternate sources for Aptitude Anna? My MU's name is Sunlar.

Proof:

HCZNNEv.jpg

rfVtTM1.jpg

Don't worry about proof I believe you. But unless I am stupid it's the castle code in your signature, right?

Don't worry about proof I believe you. But unless I am stupid it's the castle code in your signature, right?

Yes, it is :/: I'll leave her there until tomorrow, so you can try again.

@Sunlar thx :) when you have room for odin with the skills i need can you place it tomorrow for me ? :p

@Hagi i was in your castle but theire wasnt Velouria :o

Sorry I think i forgot to hit update.

I was so buisy trying to get the Anna DLC to work (to no availe to fare)

@Sunlar thx :) when you have room for odin with the skills i need can you place it tomorrow for me ? :p

@Hagi i was in your castle but theire wasnt Velouria :o

Can do.

05947-75033-26961-99537

10603-55381-65194-72770

BTW your Takumi is running around in the 3rd castle

BTW your Takumi is running around in the 3rd castle

That's not my Takumi, only the first of the three castles is my own : ]

I only posted those as alternative sources for Aptitude / other skills for Anna, especially for those in Serenesforest who'd already visited my castle for the day.

Is it possible to have Odin with Hoshidan Unity? If that's does anybody have him?

It's impossible to acquire legitimately, but possible to hack into the game, much like all other non-MU 1st Gen units with Hoshidan Unity/Nohrian Trust, etc. I don't have him myself, but I can ask an acquaintance who can likely get him to add the unit to his castle tomorrow. I will let you know if he does.
Edited by Sunlar

That's not my Takumi, only the first of the three castles is my own : ]

I only posted those as alternative sources for Aptitude / other skills for Anna, especially for those in Serenesforest who'd already visited my castle for the day.

It's impossible to acquire legitimately, but possible to hack into the game, much like all other non-MU 1st Gen units with Hoshidan Unity/Nohrian Trust, etc. I don't have him myself, but I can ask an acquaintance who can likely get him to add the unit to his castle tomorrow. I will let you know if he does.

Does he have Hoshidan Unity on Laslow? Because i totally prefer the skill on him instead of Odin if i'm not asking for too much >~<

Does he have Hoshidan Unity on Laslow? Because i totally prefer the skill on him instead of Odin if i'm not asking for too much >~<

I'll see what I can do. Or rather, he will, when I manage to get in touch with him - which won't be before tomorrow afternoon (EU time).

If he puts either of the skills on his castle, I will PM you.