Skill Request Thread For Europe/Australia

Camisado

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Nina with all those skills up in my castle. (:

I'll put all of those in my castle in roughly 15 minutes or so. I'll edit this post when they are ready.

EDIT: All good to go now.

Just like Arcannis, give me 15 minutes or so and I will have a decent Keaton up for you. Will edit once ready. :3

EDIT: Alright got a Keaton up with Astra, Pavise, Aegis, Renewal, Lethality. Hope you like it!

can u leave that nina up for another day, wanna grab norian trust. also with ur castle i had same issue finding it. though it worked the 4th time after i restarted my 3ds and updated my castle. so don't know it that will help others find it.

Someone with Bowbreaker and/or Aegis on Caeldori? Bowfaire would be nice, too.

i have caeldori with bow breaker and aegis ready for you to take ^^

sorry dont have bow faire >.<

can u leave that nina up for another day, wanna grab norian trust. also with ur castle i had same issue finding it. though it worked the 4th time after i restarted my 3ds and updated my castle. so don't know it that will help others find it.

Thank God it worked for somebody. I thought I had been shadowbanned or something even though I have never played online lmao.

For those of you who couldn't get my castle to work, maybe try what Aaron did? ;^;

Thank God it worked for somebody. I thought I had been shadowbanned or something even though I have never played online lmao.

For those of you who couldn't get my castle to work, maybe try what Aaron did? ;^;

No matter how many times I restart my 3DS and update my castle, it just won't find your castle. :c

I think I've put in your castle address at least 10 times now and it still won't work. I guess the one good(?) thing that's come out of thing that's come out of this is that I remember your castle address off by heart. ;v;

No matter how many times I restart my 3DS and update my castle, it just won't find your castle. :c

I think I've put in your castle address at least 10 times now and it still won't work. I guess the one good(?) thing that's come out of thing that's come out of this is that I remember your castle address off by heart. ;v;

That's so upsetting. D:

I'm so sorry, I have no idea if there's anything I can do to make it work for you. ;w;

Playing Revelation

10731-92381

52478-48675

LF: Offensive Skills For Flora, Anna ,Caeldori and Selkie

Current Team : MU , Leo, Camilla, Takumi , Xander, Ryoma, Elise , Laslow, Anna And Flora

Avaliable Skills

MU : Renewal,Aether,Hoshidan Unity,Nohrian Trust,Lethality,Dragonic Hex , Astra, Dragon Fang, Luna, Rend Heaven, Aegis,Pavise, Dragon Ward, Duplicate,Swordfaire,Quixotic,Nobility,Aptitude,Quick Salve, Locktouch, Even keel, Iron Will , Speed +2, Rally:Mov , Galeforce , Charm , Dual Striker, Awakening

Anna: Mov +1 , duplicate,luna,locktouch,quick salve, Vantage, lucky seven

Flora: Aegis, sol,galeforce,lethality,Res +2 , counter,strong riposte, lifetaker, seal magic , Demoiselle, malefic aura,heartseeker,tomebreaker, live to serve, aptitude, Speed +2 , relief, Rally: Mov , good fortune

Laslow: Aptitude,good fortune,ignis,lifetaker, lethality,seal magic, Rally : All , Rally : Str, Rally:Skill , Rally : Mov , Rally: Def, Sol, vegeance,strong riposte, malefic aura, axebreaker, bowbreaker, heartseeker, locktouch, relief, speed +2 , galeforce, charm, dancing blade, dual guardsman, speedtaker, tactical advice , solidarity

Odin: heartseeker,lifetaker,astra,ignis,vegeance,seal magic, malefic aura, aptitude, tactical advice , solidarity, rally: all

M!Kana : Dragonic hex, dragon fang, nohrian trust, hoshidan unity, nobility, dragon ward, even handed, beastbane, even better, grisly wound

Leo: malefic aura, heartseeker, Luna, astra, lifetaker, seal magic, lethality, magic counter, hoshidan unity

Camilla: lethality, lunge, trample, savage blow , strength +2 , rend heaven, astra, lifetaker, aptitude

Takumi: skill +2 , quick draw, certain blow, air superiority, amateratsu, astra, lifetaker, rend heaven

Xander: Aegis, astra, rend heaven, lifetaker, lethality, shelter, elbow room , defender

Ryoma: lethality, luna, astra, certain blow,rend heaven , vantage, swordfaire, duelist's blow, death blow

Elise: lethality, rend heaven , astra, heartseeker, relief, res +2, Demoiselle, life to serve, aptitude

Kaden: rend heaven, Even handed,even better, beastbane, grisly wound

Keaton: beastbane, lethality, aptitude, odd shaped , better odds , grisly wound

Dwyer: Luck +2, Res +2 , tomebreaker,Gentilhomme

Hinata: vantage, duelist's blow, tactical advice, solidarity, ignis,

Rhajat: Mag +2, Seal Resistance , Quixotic , future sight

Ophelia: hoshidan unity, lifetaker, malefic aura, heartseeker, vegeance, seal magic , elbow room, bowbreaker

Kaze: locktouch, poison strike, aptitude, hoshidan unity

Jakob: Res +2, life to serve, tomebreaker, astra, aptitude,Getilhomme

Subaki: rend heaven, amaterasu, camaraderie , darting blow

Silas: defender, elbow room, shelter, aegis, aptitude, lethality

Sakura: miracle, aegis, rally:luck , pavise, lethality, renewal

Asugi: future sight, locktouch, lethality, poison strike

Nina: Mov +1 , Rally: Skill, lunge, locktouch, astra, quixotic

Setsuna: Skill +2, quick draw, air superiority, certain blow

Selkie: dragonic hex, beastbane , even better, even handed, lethality, aptitude , grisly wound

Caeldori: Rally: luck, darting blow, camaraderie, duplicate, aptitude,Bowbreaker

All units are on hold and if anybody needs a certain skill just tell me and i'll put it on the team

Hey There. can you put up your Selkie with Draconic Hex? would be nice

and also have some skills for Kaden and Keaton if you still need some

Edited by TheErazor

That's so upsetting. D:

I'm so sorry, I have no idea if there's anything I can do to make it work for you. ;w;

if you like i can pick them up tomorrow and put them on my characters for you to collect since I'm able to access the castle. so ill be the middle man XD. just remind me what skills you wanted for what character if there were others. if you want me to do that ill post when i have them.

I got Nina with all those skills up in my castle. (:

I'll put all of those in my castle in roughly 15 minutes or so. I'll edit this post when they are ready.

EDIT: All good to go now.

Just like Arcannis, give me 15 minutes or so and I will have a decent Keaton up for you. Will edit once ready. :3

EDIT: Alright got a Keaton up with Astra, Pavise, Aegis, Renewal, Lethality. Hope you like it!

öhm buddy with ur castle address dont find u :(

All of them should be on my castle.

Many thanks. Would you mind leaving Xander and Ryoma up for a bit longer? I've only just found out about that save file glitch, so have only managed to get kana so far.

Many thanks. Would you mind leaving Xander and Ryoma up for a bit longer? I've only just found out about that save file glitch, so have only managed to get kana so far.

That's fine, I'll leave them on. Just let me know when you have them so I don't take them off by accident.

Looking for:

Asugi: Death Blow

Shigure: Nohrian Trust, Hoshidan Unity, Quixotic, Death Blow

Caeldori: Death Blow

Hisame: Nohrian Trust, Quixotic

Ryoma: Quixotic

I can bring all other Hoshidan Kidz with Trust and Unity and other skills.

Thanks ;)