Skill Request Thread For Europe/Australia

Camisado

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Orochi: Future Sight, Tomefaire, Rend Heaven, Quixotic, Rally Magic (I need better skills but no-one uses her...)

For your Orochi!!!!

i have Replicate/Death/Blow/Luna/Lifetaker and Vantage for you up in the front, and Pavise and Trample in the back

Also still looking for that sweet, sweet Replicate Azama

address (double d, souble s) 02158-12550-24309-07074

For your Orochi!!!!

i have Replicate/Death/Blow/Luna/Lifetaker and Vantage for you up in the front, and Pavise and Trample in the back

Also still looking for that sweet, sweet Replicate Azama

address (double d, souble s) 02158-12550-24309-07074

Yo dude, keep that castle up for like at least an hour plz! :O

...it's pointless :(

no one has this 2 skills :(

It's not that the search is pointless, it's just that you're not resourceful.

When I replied to your PM earlier today, I told you to check my Google Doc if you wanted help with skills in the future. If you'd taken two minutes to do so, you'd have known I could help you with Lethality for Felicia several hours ago, instead of repeatedly asking for it on the thread. You had access to the information you needed all along.

This is not intended as an attack on your person - I'm mostly venting a major gripe I've had with Fates skill sharing for the past few weeks. Considering how many resources there are at one's disposal on the internet, I find it astonishing how many people I see asking for skills for x amount of time when someone who has them is right in front of them, a few clicks away - both here and on other sites.

The onus isn't always on the help to come to you - sometimes you have actually hunt it down. Remember that you're the interested party.

Rant over. You can visit my castle for the Death Blow Anna you requested earlier, aswell as Lethality for Felicia. Please let me know when you've picked them up so I can mark their unit slots as available for other requests.

Edited by Sunlar

It's not that the search is pointless, it's just that you're not resourceful.

When I replied to your PM earlier today, I told you to check my Google Doc if you wanted help with skills in the future. If you'd taken two minutes to do so, you'd have known I could help you with Lethality for Felicia several hours ago, instead of repeatedly asking for it on the thread. You had access to the information you needed all along.

This is not intended as an attack on your person - I'm mostly venting a major gripe I've had with Fates skill sharing for the past few weeks. Considering how many resources there are at one's disposal on the internet, I find it astonishing how many people I see asking for skills for x amount of time when someone who has them is right in front of them, a few clicks away - both here and on other sites.

The onus isn't always on the help to come to you - sometimes you have actually hunt it down. Remember that you're the interested party.

Rant over. You can visit my castle for the Death Blow Anna you requested earlier, aswell as Lethality for Felicia. Please let me know when you've picked them up so I can mark their unit slots as available for other requests.

I actually was thinking the same thing, I realized that you had it in your doc after you mentioning it so many times (or I just it a lot and decided to look).

If they're both (mainly Felicia) there then i'd like to visit them tomorrow maybe (since I already came to your castle).

Edited by Solcalibre

hi, does anyone have corrin with pass?

Yep, I do (wow, that playthrough had pretty much no good skills on anyone). My castle address is 07395-25729-08960-01742, just swing by and pick up Pass whenever.

I'm sure someone's posted this before, but just in case people have changed their castle teams: Does anyone have Benny with Renewal?

EDIT: Just got it, so nevermind!

: ]

Edited by Sunlar