Thanks a lot !

So, I'm still looking for those skills :

Leo : Vengeance

Laslow : Rally resistance

Silas : ; Pavise

Beruka : Trample

Effie : Aegis

Shura : Seal strenth ; Seal Magic ; Seal Defense ; Seal Resistance ; Seal Speed

Thanks, but you took them down to quickly. Don't worry too much about it. I need to take a break from the grind for the time being.

That's strange. Did you go to 17508-37280-24252-05753?

I don't think I changed the skills unless I did it by accident. I also can't check since I visited recently : /

That's strange. Did you go to 17508-37280-24252-05753?

I don't think I changed the skills unless I did it by accident. I also can't check since I visited recently : /

Sure did, the correct characters are up now, thanks. Please leave them up for a few more days :D.

Sure did, the correct characters are up now, thanks. Please leave them up for a few more days :D.

That's good to know. Hmm, maybe you were too early last time? I'm not sure, haha.

Either way, I don't change that castle much since it's on my other 3DS.

Hello~ Opening up my castle to visitors for the first time. If the defenders are attacking or its not set at easy seize, please let me know.

I'm looking for Death Blow on Leo, Camilla, Selena and Laslow (if that's even possible),

Castle address in signature.

Castle name: Ft. Wingdings.

Nohr route, has rubies and milk.

Bolded is what the units have equipped. Italics means DLC skills.

• Kamooi (MU) - Lancebreaker, Swordfaire, Shurikenbreaker, Death Blow, Aether, Hoshidan unity, Draconic Hex, Astra, Dragon Fang, Sol, Luna, Rend Heaven, Pavise, Dragon Ward, Counter, Countermagic, Vantage, Nohrian Trust, Hoshidan Unity, Replicate, Swordbreaker, Axebreaker, Renewal, Tomebreaker, Quixotic, Nobility, Aptitude, Pass, Charm, Dual Striker, Awakening
  • Elise - Resistance +2, Shurikenbreaker, Tomefaire, Warp, Toxic Brew, Rally Resistanc, Miracle, Countermagic, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Swordbreaker, Axebreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Renewal, Live To Serve, Savage Blow, Aptitude, Shadowgift, Witch's Brew
  • Niles - Locktouch, Movement +1, Bowfaire, Shurikenbreaker, Death Blow, Rally Skill, Astra, Rend Heaven, Counter, Aptitude
  • Xander - Swordfaire, Astra, Lifetaker, Replicate, Tomebreaker, Lethality, Sol, Luna, Rend Heaven, Pavise, Aegis, Shelter, Elbow Room, Duelist's Blow, Armoured Blow, Defender, Aptitude
  • Camilla - Bowbreaker, Swordbreaker, Axefaire, Strength +2, Lifetaker, Rally Defense, Astra, Sol, Luna, Vengeance, Lunge, Trample, Amaterasu, Savage Blow, Aptitude,
  • Leo - Malefic Aura, Lifetaker, Tomefaire, Galeforce, Speed +2, Seal Magic, Astra, Vengeance, Replicate, Bowbreaker, Heartseeker, Aptitude, Relief, Rally Movement
  • Keaton - Beastbane, Better Odds, Quixotic, Lifetaker, Grisly Wound, Odd Shaped
  • Charlotte - Tomebreaker, Replicate, Certain Blow, Axefaire, Death Blow, HP +5, Rally Strength, Sol, Luna, Gamble, Heartseeker, Lifetaker, Aptitude,
  • Selena - Strong Riposte, Swordfaire, Sol, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, HP +5, Lethality, Good Fortune, Aptitude
  • Laslow - Sol, Darting Blow, Swordfaire, Dancing Blade, Speedtaker, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Strong Riposte, Axebreaker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Aptitude, Charm, Dual Guardsman,

Not on the team

• Effie - Defense +2, Natural Cover, Luna, Pavise, Armoured Blow, Rend Heaven, Aegis, Quixotic, Lifetaker,
  • Jakob - Resistance +2, Gentilhomme, Live to Serve, Tomebreaker, Death Blow, Luna, Pavise, Shurikenfaire,
  • Kaze - Poison Strike, Locktouch, Replicate, Lethality, Shurikenfaire, Golembane, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker Bowbreaker,
  • Azura - Luck +4, Inspiring Song, Luna, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess
Edited by LovelyIdiot

I'm currently looking for Xander with the aptitude skill.

Thanks in advance.

Isn't Aptitude impossible to get on any 1st Gen Character besides Mozu?

And thank you very much @LovelyIdiot, I'll get her ASAP.

I'm currently looking for:

Nyx or Rhajat: Replicate

Charlotte or Dwyer: Replicate

Many thanks in advance!

Edited by Silver99

for the first gen character I do not know how (but I would like to) but I gain this aptitude for all 1st gen character of the nohrian path (except Xander I'm looking for and Gunter) fightin in other players' castle.

Yea, there were people hacking some skills which would've been impossible to get into the skillset of a character and then spreading them via player castles since the system doesn't detect/block them as hacked ones. So I don't know if it's forbidden to spread hacked skills here (does somebody know?) but atleast what I said is just for your information ^^.

Edited by Silver99

Yea, there were people hacking some skills which would've been impossible to get into the skillset of a character and then spreading them via player castles since the system doesn't detect/block them as hacked ones. So I don't know if it's forbidden to spread hacked skills here (does somebody know?) but atleast what I said is just for your information ^^.

Concerning the aptitude skill, anybody knows if the offspring seal take care of aptitude (for children of course) ?

Concerning the aptitude skill, anybody knows if the offspring seal take care of aptitude (for children of course) ?

I think Aptitude's effect influences the level ups the children gain via Offspring Seal, since they jump immediately to a level relating to your progress (i.e. level 20 unpromoted to level 6 promoted on Chapter 21) and you can't level them up manually from level 20/1.

On topic:

I'm currently looking for Rally skills on Laslow and/or Shigure

For Laslow: Rally Luck, Rally Defence, Rally Resistance

For Shigure: Rally Luck, Rally Strength, Rally Defence

Also searching for:

Charlotte: Certain Blow, Heartseeker

Xander: Wary Fighter

Orochi: Wary Fighter

Mozu: Astra (is Kinshi Knight or Merchant better for her?)

Selena: Bowfaire

If anyone has them, that would be a great help.

Also, if anyone's interested, I do have a number of skills on all non-Corrinsexuals. I finally finished skill grinding. I will try to compile a list for you guys to view. I will edit this post and my signature with the file/link once I'm done. I only need to find out how to go about this...

Hello~ Opening up my castle to visitors for the first time. If the defenders are attacking or its not set at easy seize, please let me know.

I'm looking for Death Blow on Leo, Camilla, Selena and Laslow (if that's even possible),

I have a Leo with Death Blow.

Laslow - Sol, Darting Blow, Swordfaire, Dancing Blade, Speedtaker, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Strong Riposte, Axebreaker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Aptitude, Charm, Dual Guardsman

Thanks a lot, I needed that Swordfaire! I see you don't have Astra however, though would you be able to get that given the fact you were also able to get Swordfaire?

The offspring seal does not make use of aptitude, it will level the character up as if she doesn't have aptitude.

That's not true, aptitude is taken into consideration. The problem is that it gives a very low boost in stats. I checked on an offspring seal that made my unit gain 16 levels, the difference in stat increase with aptitude was about 1/2 points on every stat. It's safer to level up manually if you've got aptitude.

That's not true, aptitude is taken into consideration. The problem is that it gives a very low boost in stats. I checked on an offspring seal that made my unit gain 16 levels, the difference in stat increase with aptitude was about 1/2 points on every stat. It's safer to level up manually if you've got aptitude.

Interesting, i did read somewhere that leveling normallly is better instead of offsprings, so i kinda thought it meant that the seals didnt look at skills.

If they do, then i would kinda expect other xp boosting skills to amplify the level that the seals give then.

Anyhow, thanks for correcting me.

Request from me for once. =D
Does anyone have any of these:

Kaden: Aegis, Pavise

Keaton: Pavise

Velouria: Pavise, Lifetaker

Selkie: Pavise, Aegis, Lifetaker

Kana (female): Pavise, Aegis, Life to Serve, Swordfair, Miracle

I'm planning on maybe doing a challenge run on Rev hard classic with just Kamui, Kaden and Keaton + there Children.
Still planning stuff out. But since I am not allowing myself to use any of the visite/battle bonuses, dlc items, supports between them I figured I could at least allow myself to gather some skills for it even tho I might limit myself to 1 or 2 extra skills from the Logbook.

Request from me for once. =D

Does anyone have any of these:

Kaden: Aegis, Pavise

Keaton: Pavise

Velouria: Pavise, Lifetaker

Selkie: Pavise, Aegis, Lifetaker

Kana (female): Pavise, Aegis, Life to Serve, Swordfair, Miracle

I'm planning on maybe doing a challenge run on Rev hard classic with just Kamui, Kaden and Keaton + there Children.

Still planning stuff out. But since I am not allowing myself to use any of the visite/battle bonuses, dlc items, supports between them I figured I could at least allow myself to gather some skills for it even tho I might limit myself to 1 or 2 extra skills from the Logbook.

i got Pavise for my Selkie just hop right on in ;) addres is in the signature.