Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys im looking for Velouria with

Aptitude

armored Blow

Luna

Defender

Shelter

Elbow Room

​Failed my Banes and bones class q.q so want to fill up with the "correkt" skills

​+Aptitude for grind

I have Valouria with aptitude, she's up in my my castle if you want her.

I'm currently looking for:

Nyx or Rhajat: Replicate

Charlotte or Dwyer: Replicate

Many thanks in advance!

I have rhajat with replicate, shes up too if you want her.

Anyone have gamble, astra and quixotic on Niles?

*edit, removed certain blow, added quixotic and astra

Yup i have niles with astra and quixotic, put him up too.

Keaton with pavise is still up. and Jakob with aptitude is still up aswell please let me know when you have got them. =)

Edited by Bunneh

That's strange. Did you go to 17508-37280-24252-05753?

I don't think I changed the skills unless I did it by accident. I also can't check since I visited recently : /

Am nearly done, just need to pick that Azura up. Thank you very much Vincent.

Request from me for once. =D

Does anyone have any of these:

Kaden: Aegis, Pavise

Keaton: Pavise

Velouria: Pavise, Lifetaker

Selkie: Pavise, Aegis, Lifetaker

Kana (female): Pavise, Aegis, Life to Serve, Swordfair, Miracle

I'm planning on maybe doing a challenge run on Rev hard classic with just Kamui, Kaden and Keaton + there Children.

Still planning stuff out. But since I am not allowing myself to use any of the visite/battle bonuses, dlc items, supports between them I figured I could at least allow myself to gather some skills for it even tho I might limit myself to 1 or 2 extra skills from the Logbook.

I have Aegis for Kana if you still need it.

I'm looking for some of the child units with Hoshidan unity and/or Nohrian trust any child is fine but in particular I'm looking for these skills on Selkie and Velouria I'm also looking for Axefaire and/or Tomefaire on Rhajat any of these skills would be very much appreciated, the skills I have are:
CorrinM: Aether, Rend heaven, Quixotic, Hoshidan unity and Swordfaire (Draconic hex, Seal defense, Astra, Dragon fang, Dragon ward, Vantage, Nohrian trust, Swap, Duelist's blow, Nobility, Paragon, Skilltaker)
KanaF: Dragon fang, Quixotic, Swordfaire, Rend heaven, Hoshidan unity (Draconic hex, Seal defense, Pavise, Dragon ward, Nohrian trust, Swap, Trample, Voice of peace, Nobility, and every single wolfskin skill)
Kaden: Beastbane, Death blow, Gamble, Astra, Rend heaven (HP+5, Magic+2, Sol, Vantage, Evenhanded, Duelist's blow, Even better, Future sight)
Charlotte: Lifetaker, HP+5, Gamble, Death blow, Rend heaven (I will have Quixotic in about 15 mins max, Magic+2, Rally strength, Sol, Axefaire, Future sight)
Ryoma: Astra, Rend heaven, Death blow, Duelist's blow, Swordfaire (Seal defense, Vantage, Swap, Quixotic)
Velouria: Quixotic, Beastbane, Better odds, Trample, Rend Heaven (Sol, Lunge, Odd shaped, Savage blow)
Camilla: Heartseeker, Trample, Axefaire, Rend heaven, Lifetaker (HP+5, Rally strength, Rally Defense, Sol, Lunge, Swordbreaker, Gamble, Savage blow)
Xander: Armoured blow, Trample, Savage blow, Astra, Swordfaire (Luna, Aegis, Vantage, Lunge, Duelist's blow
Selkie: Astra, Beastbane, Evenhanded, Death blow and Even better
Midori: Rend heaven, Hoshidan unity, Aptitude, Nohrian Trust, Quixotic (Lethality, Astra, Shurikenfaire, Underdog, Poison strike, Profiteer and Locktouch)
I also have some good skills for Keaton, Hinoka, Ignatius, Oboro, Rhajat, Shiro, Ophelia, Hinata, Mitama, Asugi, Dwyer, Siegbert and Shigure if anyone's interested in any of the characters or skills that aren't on Mycastle yet let me know and I'll put them on
My address is 04513-20422-21086-23048

I'm also looking for Axefaire and/or Tomefaire on Rhajat any of these skills would be very much appreciated,

I have Tomefaire for her and can set it up later (I am not at home rigth now).

I will send you a PM onve it is set up. Rhajat can also learn Tomefaire herself, since it is a skill from her base class promotion.

Hi, I'm currently looking for:

Saizo: Vengence

Camilla: Certain Blow

Kiragi: Nohrian Trust, Miracle

Peri: Certain Blow

Forrest: Shuriken Breaker, Lucky Seven

Nina: Spendthrift

My Castle Address: 18028-63479-14092-03708

Anything in bold is what I have currentIy set up in my castle. Everything in brackets are the skills I have in backup:

Avatar - Miracle, Lethality, Quixotic, Death Blow, Hoshidan Unity (Dragonic Hex, Rally Luck, Astra, Dragon Fang, Sol, Luna, Rend Heaven, Pavise, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Counter, Countermagic, Vantage, Nohrian Trust, Replicate, Duelist's Blow, Certain Blow, Swordfaire, Shurikenfaire, Shurikenbreaker, Renewal, Lifetaker, Poison Strike, Nobility, Aptitude, Locktouch)

Ryoma - Death Blow, Quixotic, Astra, Rend Heaven, Lethality (Luna, Vantage, Nohrian Trust, Hoshidan Unity, Replicate, Duelist's Blow, Certain Blow, Swordfaire, Aptitude)

Camilla - Aptitude, Lethality, Lifetaker, Bowbreaker, Death Blow (Strength + 2, Rally Defence, Astra, Rend Heaven, Vengeance, Vantage, Lunge, Replicate, Trample, Axefaire, Swordbreaker, Gamble, Heartseeker, Quixotic, Savage Blow)

Takumi - Quixotic, Luna, Lifetaker, Astra, Bowfaire (Skill + 2, Lethality, Rend Heaven, Hoshidan Unity, Quick Draw, Death Blow, Certain Blow, Air Superiority, Amaterasu, Aptitude)

Leo - Miracle, Aptitude, Lethality, Lifetaker, Astra (Seal Magic, Vengeance, Malefic Aura, Bowbreaker, Heartseeker)

F.Kana - Quixotic, Hoshidan Unity, Aptitude, Lifetaker, Lethality (Dragonic Hex, Astra, Dragon Fang, Sol, Luna, Rend Heaven, Dragon Ward, Miracle, vantage, Nohrian Trust, Death Blow, Certain Blow, Shurikenbreaker, Renewal, Poison Strike, Nobility, Locktouch)

Elise - Miracle, Replicate, Aptitude, Rend Heaven, Bowbreaker (Resistance + 2, Rally Resistance, Lethality, Astra, Countermagic, Tomefaire, Demoiselle, Renewal, Lifetaker)

Selena - Axebreaker, Rend Heaven, Swordfaire, Pavise, Aegis (Defence + 2, Lethality, Astra, Sol, Vantage, Hoshidan Unity, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Wary Fighter, Quixotic, Good Fortune, Aptitude)

Anna - Aptitude, Rend Heaven, Vantage, Dragonic Hex, Lethality (Movement + 1, Pavise, Replicate, Spendthrift, Bowfaire, Tomebreaker, Quixotic, Locktouch)

If there are any skills you need, just tell me and I'll switch them in

Many Thanks

Edited by NinjaLee123

I have Tomefaire for her and can set it up later (I am not at home rigth now).

I will send you a PM onve it is set up. Rhajat can also learn Tomefaire herself, since it is a skill from her base class promotion.

I'm aware but I'm currently grinding so much just to get all the kids then I need to make them all good and I just cant be bothered to change Rhajat's class so your help would be nice

I'm aware but I'm currently grinding so much just to get all the kids then I need to make them all good and I just cant be bothered to change Rhajat's class so your help would be nice

Sure, I should be home in around 3-4 hours.

Do you want other skills for her to?

I currently have: Heartseeker, Countermagic, Rend Heaven, Death Blow for her,

also i can get Counter, Quicktoxic, Lifetaker, Vengeance and Kinshi/Falcon skills for her, but that will take some time.

Sure, I should be home in around 3-4 hours.

Do you want other skills for her to?

I currently have: Heartseeker, Countermagic, Rend Heaven, Death Blow for her,

also i can get Counter, Quicktoxic, Lifetaker, Vengeance and Kinshi/Falcon skills for her, but that will take some time.

Could you get me lifetaker, quixotic and tomefaire pls?

Request from me for once. =D

Does anyone have any of these:

Kaden: Aegis, Pavise

Keaton: Pavise

Velouria: Pavise, Lifetaker

Selkie: Pavise, Aegis, Lifetaker

Kana (female): Pavise, Aegis, Life to Serve, Swordfair, Miracle

I'm planning on maybe doing a challenge run on Rev hard classic with just Kamui, Kaden and Keaton + there Children.

Still planning stuff out. But since I am not allowing myself to use any of the visite/battle bonuses, dlc items, supports between them I figured I could at least allow myself to gather some skills for it even tho I might limit myself to 1 or 2 extra skills from the Logbook.

My KanaF and Selkie have pavise if you still need it let me know and I'll set it up

My KanaF and Selkie have pavise if you still need it let me know and I'll set it up

Thanks a bunch. The problem is I won't be home befor sunday and I forgot my charger for the DS so it's kinda dead atm.

I'll tell you when I get back, could you set them up for me then?

Thanks a bunch. The problem is I won't be home befor sunday and I forgot my charger for the DS so it's kinda dead atm.

I'll tell you when I get back, could you set them up for me then?

yeah sure I already had pavise on selkie anyway just tell me when you've got the skills so I can take pavise off Kana

Heya!

Does anyone happen to have Rinkah with Astra and Renewal? I want to get these skills for my Maid Rinkah.

EDIT:

I am also looking for a Caeldori with Tomefaire and Hana with Astra. Especially the Caeldori seems hard to find. Does anyone have that skill for her?

Thank you very much in advance! :)

Edited by Sigis

Heya!

Does anyone happen to have Rinkah with Astra and Renewal? I want to get these skills for my Maid Rinkah.

Thank you very much in advance! :)

Put my rinkah up for you, she has Renewal.

I'm looking for some of the child units with Hoshidan unity and/or Nohrian trust any child is fine but in particular I'm looking for these skills on Selkie and Velouria I'm also looking for Axefaire and/or Tomefaire on Rhajat any of these skills would be very much appreciated

Siegbert is currenty up in my castle with Hoshidan unity an Nohrain trust if your intrested.

I also have hoshidan unity on male kana, midori, soliei and shiro.

Edited by Bunneh

I everyone! I'm new here and I loged in honestly only to ask Bunneh if she could add her Soleil in her castle for a few days, because it's been a time since I was looking for Unity for her x) Thanks :)

I can help for skills if needed, but my My Castle Is mostly a Cardinal Sins Theme based one.

Well, that's it. Have a Nice day! :)

Edited by Ziox

I everyone! I'm new here and I loged in honestly only to ask Bunneh if she could add her Soleil in her castle for a few days, because it's been a time since I was looking for Unity for her x) Thanks :)

I can help for skills if needed, but my My Castle Is mostly a Cardinal Sins Theme based one.

Well, that's it. Have a Nice day! :)

I also have a Soleil with Hoshidan Unity in my castle C:

Put my rinkah up for you, she has Renewal.

Siegbert is currenty up in my castle with Hoshidan unity an Nohrain trust if your intrested.

I also have hoshidan unity on male kana, midori, soliei and shiro.

Thanks so much I already have both skills on Midori but I will be visiting everyday for the others so if you could put up either Soleil or Shiro so I can take their skills I would very much appreciate that :)