Skill Request Thread For Europe/Australia

Camisado

I have aptitude on kana (male) and siegbert

Thank you man! Got it!, and my Kana is female but I got it from another person, same as the Caeldori!

I'm still looking for:

Shurikenbreaker on Ryoma and Xander (lancebreaker Xander too).

Miracle Shiro.

Thanks a lot!

Edited by SticksandFlips

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

07664-87968-24003-06382

MU: Nohrian Trust, Point Blank(DLC), Hoshidan Unity, Deathblow, Renewal

Shigure: Luna, Lethality, Vantage, Astra, Aggressor (DLC)

Midori: Lethality, Vantage, Miracle, Luck+4, Hoshidan Unity

Ophelia: Miracle, Vantage, Vengance, Deathblow, Heartseeker

Forrest: Rend heaven, Mov.+1, Miracle, Lucky seven, Tomefaire

Mitama: Miracle, Quitoxic, Rend heaven, Renewal

Asugi: Astra, Vantage, Lethality, Shurikenfaire, Aether (DLC)

Dwyer: Lethality, Hoshidan Unity, Renewal, Deathblow, Astra

Selkie: Shurikenbreaker, Rend heaven, Counter, Deathblow, Replicate (I also have a full weapon breaker set for her if anyone is interested!)

Velouria: Astra, Deathblow, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Aptitude

I hope that I have some useful skills for a few people.

I'm searching for:

Flora: Rend heaven, Shurikenfaire and maybe Luna.

Sophie: Life or Death

Mitama and Hisame: Hoshidan Unity

Selkie, Nina and Kiragi: Nohrian Trust

My Selkie on another file has Nohrian trust so if you want it tell me and i'll change my castle to the one with the correct Selkie

Looking for Aptitude on Subaki, Hana and Selena. If anyone has Aptitude on Effie, Peri, and Beruka that would be great as well, but the first three units are top priority.

As usual here's what I have (I have more skills for Odin now):

Castle address: 00624-80224 03703-96265
Resources: Meat, Daikon, Topaz, Lapis
Odin: Movement +1, Death Blow, Luna, Tomebreaker, Astra (Resistance +2, Rally Skill, Vengeance, Vantage, Duelist's Blow, Certain Blow, Swordfaire, Malefic Aura, Gentilhomme, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Heartseeker, Live to Serve, Locktouch, Aptitude)
Niles: Certain Blow, Sol, Rend Heaven, Death Blow, Counter (HP +5, Movement +1, Rally Skill, Malefic Aura, Shurikenbreaker, Gamble, Heartseeker, Pass, Locktouch, Aptitude, Vengeance, Astra, Lucky Seven)
Effie: Wary Fighter, Aegis, Luna, Countermagic, Tomebreaker (Defense/Resistance +2, Rally Luck, Miracle, Natural Cover, Demoiselle, Renewal, Live to Serve, Pavise)
Oboro: Counter, Astra, Lethality, Replicate, Death Blow (Seal Speed/Defense/Resistance, Golembane, Shove, Swap, Lancefaire, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Quick Salve, Locktouch, Aptitude, Rend Heaven, Quixotic)
Peri: Replicate, Astra, Luna, Duelist's Blow, Lethality (Aegis, Vantage, Golembane, Shelter, Elbow Room, Armored Blow, Shurikenfaire, Defender, Poison Strike, Locktouch)
Beruka: Rend Heaven, Bowbreaker, Aegis, Luna, Sol (HP +5, Strength +2, Seal Defense, Rally Defense, Shelter, Lunge, Swap, Elbow Room, Armored Blow, Defender, Swordbreaker, Gamble, Quixotic, Lifetaker)
Hinata: Death Blow, Armored Blow, Astra, Aegis, Luna (Seal Resistance, Rally Speed, Vantage, Shelter, Shove, Elbow Room, Duelist's/Darting/Warding Blow, Swordfaire, Defender, Camaraderie, Aptitude)
Saizo: Quixotic, Tomebreaker, Aegis, Death Blow, Rend Heaven (Magic +2, Astra, Vantage, Golembane, Replicate, Strong Riposte, Duelist's Blow, Shurikenfaire, Good Fortune, Poison Strike, Future Sight, Locktouch, Aptitude, Sol, Lethality, Warding Blow, Axebreaker, Countermagic)
Azama: Replicate, Sol, Armored Blow, Pavise, Countermagic (HP +5, Defense +2, Rally Luck, Luna, Miracle, Golembane, Natural Cover, Wary Fighter, Axebreaker, Gamble, Renewal, Potent Potion, Quick Salve, Aptitude)
Setsuna: Counter, Death Blow, Gamble, Certain Blow, Sol (HP +5, Skill +2, Lethality, Astra, Vantage, Golembane, Quick Draw, Poison Strike, Bowfaire, Aptitude, Locktouch, Replicate, Duelist's Blow, Lucky Seven)
Edited by Benishigure

Looking for the following skills on Siegbert:

Sol, Astra, Miracle, Lethality

(If you haven't noticed by now I'm doing 100 Miracle Midori run :D )

I have Siegbert with Rend Heaven, Lethality, Astra, Hoshidan unity, Quixotic, Luna, Aegis, Nohrian trust, Swordfaire and Renewal I also can get Sol tell me what you want out of these however if you're only interested in Lethality and Astra then knock yourself out I've already set it up

Looking for Aptitude on Subaki, Hana and Selena. If anyone has Aptitude on Effie, Peri, and Beruka that would be great as well, but the first three units are top priority.

I have Aptitude on Hana and Beruka. They should be up right now.

As usual here's what I have (I have more skills for Odin now):

Currently in the Nohr path I can't have aptitude for the Hoshidian unity, but I have them for the 3 nohrian you also want.

Also final request has anyone got Rend heaven on Ignatius?

I have that.

All should be set up in my castle now.

Who else just has a bunch of skill grinding saves with weird S and A+ rank support combos?

Hello there

I'll need Speed Seal for Takumi.

And Renewal for Hinoka.

Thanks in advance !

I'll have Hinoka up shortly and will possibly have Takumi up by the time you see this

06345-51647-35860-68162

Update: Takumi is there too now

Edited by MurasakiSaru

Who else just has a bunch of skill grinding saves with weird S and A+ rank support combos?

I'll have Hinoka up shortly and will possibly have Takumi up by the time you see this

06345-51647-35860-68162

Update: Takumi is there too now

Okay thank you ! I'll get Takumi's skill tomorrow.

I have Aptitude on Hana and Beruka. They should be up right now.

I've got them now. Thank you!

Currently in the Nohr path I can't have aptitude for the Hoshidian unity, but I have them for the 3 nohrian you also want.

If you have Aptitude for Selena that would be great. I can pick up Aptitude for the other Nohrian units as well if you have it on them.

I've got them now. Thank you!

If you have Aptitude for Selena that would be great. I can pick up Aptitude for the other Nohrian units as well if you have it on them.

Who do you still need with aptitude?

After a Niles with Renewal at the moment.

I have him on just now.

Hey Guys

i'm looking for the following skills for Velouria

-Astra

-Aegis

-Vantage

thanks in advance.

Subaki and Selena. Effie and Peri as well I guess but the first two are my priority.

These should be up now. I put Effie and Peri on as well.