Skill Request Thread For Europe/Australia

Camisado

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, everyone. It's lil' old me again, probably the most hated person on this entire forum by now. I'm currently looking to get the Visitation and Battle Seals and I'm looking for a few skills, too, if that's not too much to ask.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Velouria: Certain Blow

Corrin: Amaterasu

Female Kana and Hana: Aegis

Selkie: Tomebreaker, Bowbreaker, Swordbreaker, Nohrian Trust

If you like, I currently have these skills to offer:

Corrin: Hoshidan Unity, Miracle, Dragon Fang, Shurikenbreaker, Death Blow (HP+5, Str+2, Mov+1, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Defence, Rally (Skill, Speed), Lethality, Astra, Sol, Luna, Rend Heaven, Vengeance, Aegis, Pavise, Dragon Ward, Counter, Countermagic, Vantage, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Replicate, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Life and Death, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Swap, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Defender, Swordbreaker, Axebreaker, Gamble, Quixotic, Good Fortune, Renewal, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Nobilty, Locktouch)

Hana: Rend Heaven, Astra, Luna, Shurikenbreaker, Death Blow (Skill+2, Def+2, Seal (Strength, Speed, Defence), Rally (Skill, Luck), Sol, Pavise, Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, Vantage, Swap, Replicate, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Life and Death, Duelist's Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Air Superiority, Quixotic, Good Fortune, Renewal, Amaterasu, Lifetaker, Savage Blow)

Female Kana: Hoshidan Unity, Lethality, Astra, Shurikenbreaker, Death Blow (Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Rally Skill, Dragon Fang, Sol, Rend Heaven, Pavise, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Vantage, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Replicate, Strong Riposte, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Certain Blow, Swordfaire, Axebreaker, Quixotic, Good Fortune, Renewal, Amaterasu, Nobility, Even Better, Grisly Wound, Aptitude)

Velouria: Axefaire, Astra, Hoshidan Unity, Swordbreaker, Death Blow (HP+5, Str+2, Draconic Hex, Rally (Strength, Defence), Dragon Fang, Sol, Luna, Pavise, Aegis, Counter, Beastbane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Lunge, Elbow Room, Odd Shape, Armored Blow, Trample, Defender, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Quixotic, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Quick Salve, Potent Potion, Aptitude)

Midori: Hoshidan Unity, Miracle, Vantage, Quixotic, Nohrian Trust (Magic+2, Luck+4, Res+2, Rally (Magic, Resistance), Lethality, Astra, Rend Heaven, Golembane, Replicate, Spendthrift, Death Blow, Certain Blow, Shurikenfaire, Tomefaire, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Tomebreaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Profiteer, Future Sight, Aptitude, Quick Salve, Locktouch)

Kaze: Lethality, Luna, Astra, Aegis, Pavise (Res+2, Seal Strength, Sol, Vantage, Golembane, Shelter, Replicate, Elbow Room, Life and Death, Duelist's Blow, Death Blow, Armored Blow, Swordfaire, Shurikenfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Locktouch)

Mozu: Bowfaire, Astra, Counter, Certain Blow, Rend Heaven (Magic+2, Skill+2, Defence+2, Seal Strength, Luna, Pavise, Replicate, Quick Draw, Natural Cover, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Armored Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Underdog, Air Superiority, Quixotic, Amaterasu, Lifetaker, Profiteer, Future Sight, Aptitude, Locktouch)

Selkie: Hoshidan Unity, Astra, Beastbane, Shurikenbreaker, Death Blow (Magic+2, Seal Strength, Lethality, Sol, Rend Heaven, Vantage, Replicate, Strong Riposte, Evenhanded, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Shurikenfaire, Foreign Princess, Axebreaker, Underdog, Good Fortune, Even Better, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Profiteer, Future Sight, Aptitude, Locktouch)

Felicia: Shurikenfaire, Astra, Counter, Miracle, Rend Heaven (Res+2, Seal Strength, Rally (Skill, Resistance), Lethality, Sol, Pavise, Aegis, Vantage, Golembane,

Replicate, Strong Riposte, Life and Death, Duelist's Blow, Swordfaire, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Tomebreaker, Good Fortune, Renewal, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Future Sight, Locktouch)

Azura: Lancefaire, Sol, Renewal, Amaterasu, Shurikenbreaker (Luck+4, Rally (Skill, Speed, Luck), Inspiring Song, Astra, Luna, Pavise, Aegis, Miracle, Countermagic, Replicate, Strong Riposte, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Axebreaker, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Profiteer)

If you need anything, let me know.

Hey, everyone. It's lil' old me again, probably the most hated person on this entire forum by now. I'm currently looking to get the Visitation and Battle Seals and I'm looking for a few skills, too, if that's not too much to ask.

I have Female Kana with Aegis. I'll set up for you right there.

My Birthright Corrin has Amaterasu.

PM me and I'll switch to my Hoshido Castle for you. ;)

If you like, I currently have these skills to offer:

Hana: Rend Heaven, Astra, Luna, Shurikenbreaker, Death Blow (Skill+2, Def+2, Seal (Strength, Speed, Defence), Rally (Skill, Luck), Sol, Pavise, Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, Vantage, Swap, Replicate, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Life and Death, Duelist's Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Air Superiority, Quixotic, Good Fortune, Renewal, Amaterasu, Lifetaker, Savage Blow)

If you need anything, let me know.

If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to grab Aegis and Pavise on Hana, preferably by switching out Astra and Shurikenbreaker so I can grab the other skills too by using the Logbook.

I have Female Kana with Aegis. I'll set up for you right there.

Thanks a bunch!

My Birthright Corrin has Amaterasu.

PM me and I'll switch to my Hoshido Castle for you. ;)

If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to grab Aegis and Pavise on Hana, preferably by switching out Astra and Shurikenbreaker so I can grab the other skills too by using the Logbook.

Yup, I'm on it, though I don't have Aegis for her yet! Sorry for the late reply.

Edited by DragonFlames

If you are still looking I can get you all thoose skills for Selkie. I'm gonna put her up in a little bit. (like 10 minutes)

EDIT: Apparently the servers aren't working or something because I keep getting error messages whenever I wanna update my castle but my internet connection is perfectly fine so it's not that.

Also hey everyone I'm finally back.

Again if you need anything check the link in my sig to see what I have.

Edited by HagiTheBakaFox

If you are still looking I can get you all thoose skills for Selkie. I'm gonna put her up in a little bit. (like 10 minutes)

EDIT: Apparently the servers aren't working or something because I keep getting error messages whenever I wanna update my castle but my internet connection is perfectly fine so it's not that.

Also hey everyone I'm finally back.

Again if you need anything check the link in my sig to see what I have.

hey there. could you maybe set up Leo with Astra/Luna/Tomefaire and Odin with Tomefaire?

thanks in advance

can you in addition to the other 2 also set up Saizo with Sol. that would be great.

I'll do that the problem is that I keep getting the error message even after trying everything the support on the nintendo website told me so i have to call them tomorrow and see if we can fix it. I allready have everything prepaired just gotta hit update once it works =)

I'll do that the problem is that I keep getting the error message even after trying everything the support on the nintendo website told me so i have to call them tomorrow and see if we can fix it. I allready have everything prepaired just gotta hit update once it works =)

alright thanks a bunch