shigure: death blow, quixotic
asugi: aegis, vantage
hisame: quixotic, nohrian trust
kaze: quixotic

mitama: quixotic

kiragi: nohrian trust

kana: vantage, certain blow

selena: certain blow

Please tell me when you've visited because I only have Wolfsegner Kana on my Nohrian file and I want to switch back asap unfortunately I only have Better odds but I do have Even better on male Kana

I've collected Better Odds. Tell me when you've updated it with even better with male kana. Never mind managed to find both the skills for male kana. Thanks for the help

I just need Even Better for my Female Kana if anyone has it.

Edited by EsPwnage

Looking for Gunter with any useful skills, particularly Aptitude. He is such a cool character, I want to play with him through Conquest.

I have Gunther in my castle with aptitude and some other skills

(good luck training him)

Hm, can't connect for some reason.

(good luck training him)

That's the right word - luck... With those growth rates, my fate depends solely on RNG Goddess. I feel optimistic, but then again, I haven't started yet.

UPD: Thank you very much, grabbed your Gunter.

Edited by Stead

Hm, can't connect for some reason.

That's the right word - luck... With those growth rates, my fate depends solely on RNG Goddess. I feel optimistic, but then again, I haven't started yet.

UPD: Thank you very much, grabbed your Gunter.

Have some other skills for him, will update him so you can grab them tomorrow if you like ^^

(heard he's less terrible in conquest, so you might be more lucky then me ^^ I gave up on him lol )

Have some other skills for him, will update him so you can grab them tomorrow if you like ^^

(heard he's less terrible in conquest, so you might be more lucky then me ^^ I gave up on him lol )

Even more skills? Yeah, I would very much like to!

He's a little bit better in Conquest, that's for sure. He's higher level when he becomes available, and there's a fun thing about it: his hp, skl, and def stats are higher than they're supposed to, as if he sometimes gained 2 points in one stat per level. Just let that sink in. That's Gunter we're talking about!

So yeah, I'm gonna utilize all stat boosters I can get to make him good okay as well as all support bonuses he can get in Conquest, plus dlc classes and dlc in general.

Edited by Stead

looking for...

niles: countermagic
percy: death blow, quixotic, nohrian trust, hoshidan unity
shigure: death blow, quixotic
asugi: aegis, vantage
hisame: quixotic, nohrian trust
kaze: quixotic

mitama: quixotic

kiragi: nohrian trust

kana: vantage, certain blow

selena: certain blow

pls help!

Edited by FE~Razor

I'm looking for a female kana with even better skill and also kagero with the vengeance skill.

Just the vengeance skill on Kagero now with any other rare skills you have on her or kana m/f

On female Kana I have all the Nohr and Hoshido noble skills, Seal defense, Rend heaven, Pavise, Beatbane, Odd shaped, Trample, Quixotic, Better odds, Grisly wound, Swordfaire and Voice of peace however for male Kana I only have Aptitude, Profiteer, Lifetaker, Nohrian trust, Draconic hex, Dragon fang, Rend heaven, Death blow, Beastbane, Nobility and Evenhanded. Any skills which interest you or anyone else?

HI All,

I have finished Birthright and have just started a Conquest run.

Thus I am looking for all characters with Aptitude and other skills you might have ^^.

Thanks to @Benishigure @TheErazor @tbtbkzld & @HagiTheBakaFox I have already collected quite a few of them, but I still have some characters missing.

If you could assist me I'd love you forever. I still need the following with Aptitude/anything else:

Elise, Kaze, Azura, Felicia, Nyx, Charlotte, Forrest,
Gunther, Sophie Midori, Shigure, Dwyer, Siegbert, Ignatius, Soleil, Percy
Thanks!
Edited by lytche

HI All,

I have finished Birthright and have just started a Conquest run.

Thus I am looking for all characters with Aptitude and other skills you might have ^^.

Thanks to @Benishigure @TheErazor @tbtbkzld & @HagiTheBakaFox I have already collected quite a few of them, but I still have some characters missing.

If you could assist me I'd love you forever. I still need the following with Aptitude/anything else:

Elise, Kaze, Azura, Felicia, Nyx, Charlotte, Forrest,
Gunther, Sophie Midori, Shigure, Dwyer, Siegbert, Ignatius, Soleil, Percy
Thanks!

Hey! Thanks to MayMay, I now have Gunter with a few skills, Aptitude included. Check my castle.

UPD: Looking for breaker skills for Corrin, all except tomebreaker.

Edited by Stead

Hey! Thanks to MayMay, I now have Gunter with a few skills, Aptitude included. Check my castle.

UPD: Looking for breaker skills for Corrin, all except tomebreaker.

For some reason when I seized your castle I was unable to recruit him and I forgot to save before the fight.

Not sure what happened there.

Anyhow, I've got Bowbreaker on Corrin so feel free to grab it ^^.

I hope I haven't messed the settings in My Castle so if anything, please let me know and I'll fix it.

For some reason when I seized your castle I was unable to recruit him and I forgot to save before the fight.

Not sure what happened there.

Anyhow, I've got Bowbreaker on Corrin so feel free to grab it ^^.

I hope I haven't messed the settings in My Castle so if anything, please let me know and I'll fix it.

Hm, I'm not sure since I'm still new to all this My Castle stuff, but I think you need to battle at my castle and with no handicap. Any chance you battled any other way? Whatever the case, we can try it tomorrow, my Gunter will still be there.

As it turns out, I actually have bowbreaker. Any other breakers?

Hm, I'm not sure since I'm still new to all this My Castle stuff, but I think you need to battle at my castle and with no handicap. Any chance you battled any other way? Whatever the case, we can try it tomorrow, my Gunter will still be there.

As it turns out, I actually have bowbreaker. Any other breakers?

I usually just run towards the seizing spot and finish the fight like that :)

Sorry, I only had bowbreaker and tomebreaker.