Skill Request Thread For Europe/Australia

Camisado

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Subaki, I have Swordbreaker, Tomebreaker and Shurikenbreaker. I don't have Underdog though.

Other than that, I have everything else I've quoted.

Thank you. I've got Ryoma, can you leave Shigure up until tomorrow .I'll grab Kagero's Savage Blow too if I may.

This thread is amazing. I am playing Revelations now and i am at Chapter 15 with pretty decent characters. I finished Conquest without DLC, so my skills are average, generic and nothing special tbh. But i have a strong foundation in Birthright, think i have a very nice team. I pumped Izana and Yukimura just for this day. So, if you want, i can post my skill list and share skills with you guys!

No worries. I'll leave them up, but I'm pretty sure you could have gotten the skills for all three units in that one sitting.

Yeah I could have if I'd remembered, sadly I've been an idiot lately. The only reason I need Renewal on Shigure is because I forgot to set his parents skills so instead of Aptitude and Renewal he got Lancefair (which is handy) and Tombreaker. I'll try and remember tomorrow.

Yeah I could have if I'd remembered, sadly I've been an idiot lately. The only reason I need Renewal on Shigure is because I forgot to set his parents skills so instead of Aptitude and Renewal he got Lancefair (which is handy) and Tombreaker. I'll try and remember tomorrow.

Oh fair enough then. I'll be sure to leave him up.

Hey there! I'm new to this whole my castle thing. I was trying to do a only Corrins run with every Corrin being one of my original characters (I'm having a friend who has the game too help me in the process), so I am in dire need of skills for Corrin and I'm afraid I will be for kind of a while.

Right now I was looking for Rend Heaven, Shelter, Aegis and Bowbreaker for Corrin. Does someone have one of these I might get?

Of course, I have also save files for all three routes. I don't have nearly as many skill as most of the people I saw here, but I'll gladly help back in any way I can!

Edited by Eblis

24 hours, or visit 30 other castles and it will reset the 1-day limit on castles you've already visited for the day (I believe it resets one by one starting with the castle you visited first).

You may need to visit more than 30 castles if you've visited any others before mine, though.

Edited by Benishigure

there is another way that work (or that worked, perhaps not still permitted) when you begin the battle in another castle, save the game in différent files. Win the battle for each file and chose a skill on different character each time and save each time after battle. Go back to one of the saved fila after battle and use the logbook to learn all skills from all selected charater (it wil cost twice more than in the end of a battle in a castle thought).

I'am still looking for midori with rend haven and some other children from the Nohr way with it. Does someone have that ?

I'am still looking for midori with rend haven and some other children from the Nohr way with it. Does someone have that ?

Hey, I believe I can help you. My castle 03760-94005-76626-83223

Btw, I'm looking for Flora with Renewal, if someone can help me. Thank you in advance.