Skill Request Thread For Europe/Australia

Camisado

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Van-Fanel, I have Mitama with aptitude and renewal. I have never used the my castle function unless for visiting others, but I think I managed to put her up in my castle. My adress is 02107-10687-41696-73698

Please tell me if it works!

I get the skills, thanks. But it is easier if all your character use the strategy "hold position" (I don't know if its the right words in english since I have the french version) and no character in the throne. Think of that next time you offer skills ;)

4 hours ago, Vinra said:

I will remember that! How do you remove the character from the throneroom?

Go to the Crystal Ball. Choose "StreetPass Team". Then "Place Defenders". You can move units around like you do in preparation for a battle. When you select your units, you can select which tactics for them to use as well. "Hold" is a nice option to make it an easy seize for other players. =)

Edited by Red Falcon

I still don't understand why everybody is looking for Aptitude. I know that is the best grinding skill, but personally i prefer to do it without Aptitude. Maybe i don't have all maxed out characters, but those units are mine!

Hi,

I'm searching for a Forrest with Tomefaire, does anyone have him ? I've been searching for a while, can't seem to find any non-defended european castle which has him.

Thanks for the help ! :)

3 hours ago, Pijule3D said:

Hi,

I'm searching for a Forrest with Tomefaire, does anyone have him ? I've been searching for a while, can't seem to find any non-defended european castle which has him.

Thanks for the help ! :)

He's up in my castle : 13706-15592-23662-90337

I'm surprised it's so hard to comee by, given how good of a mage Forrest can be.

I'm myself looking for Midori with Tomefaire, does anyone have it?

Edited by Synjid

10 hours ago, Synjid said:

He's up in my castle : 13706-15592-23662-90337

I'm surprised it's so hard to comee by, given how good of a mage Forrest can be.

I'm myself looking for Midori with Tomefaire, does anyone have it?

Awesome ! Thank you so much !

2 hours ago, Red Falcon said:

Does anyone have the Spear Fighter/Master skills for Corrin please?

Seal Resistance, Swap, Seal Speed, Lancefaire

I don't have them, but since you're playing birthright, you can also have them through A-support Shiro and friendhip seal. And a few levels grinding.

Just now, Synjid said:

I don't have them, but since you're playing birthright, you can also have them through A-support Shiro and friendhip seal. And a few levels grinding.

Ah, I shall do just that unless anyone arrives with the skills sooner thanks. I thought it wasn't available because I just got the A-support with Oboro and the Spear Master class wasn't available.

15 hours ago, Eli said:

Looking for Certain Blow for Corrin

Your request is up. 

2 hours ago, Red Falcon said:

Does anyone have the Spear Fighter/Master skills for Corrin please?

Seal Resistance, Swap, Seal Speed, Lancefaire

Save yourself the grinding, I've got them. I'm also guessing you're looking for Seal Defense, since Seal Resistance is from Oni Savage. 

1 hour ago, Benishigure said:

Save yourself the grinding, I've got them. I'm also guessing you're looking for Seal Defense, since Seal Resistance is from Oni Savage. 

Right you are!
I've just visited and taken the lot. Thanks kindly! =)

8 hours ago, Benishigure said:

Your request is up. 

Got it! Thank you so much!!