Skill Request Thread For Europe/Australia

Camisado

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Castles I'm visiting usually have children character but I'm looking for some useful skills for Peri, Xander, Shura, Keaton, Jakob, Benny, Charlotte and Rally skills (Speed/Skill mainly) for Laslow,

Edited by FoliFF

On 08/04/2017 at 9:45 PM, FoliFF said:

Castles I'm visiting usually have children character but I'm looking for some useful skills for Peri, Xander, Shura, Keaton, Jakob, Benny, Charlotte and Rally skills (Speed/Skill mainly) for Laslow,

I've got Laslow with Rally Strength/Speed/Defense and Skill, Amaterasu (Also have Axefaire, Swordfaire if you'd prefer)

Quixotic, Vantage, Aegis, Luna Pavise for Xander

Sol and Aptitude for Keaton

You've got 48 hours until I put the kiddy characters back up 

Alsp I married my Charlotte to Xander so if you need I can get Aegis/Luna/Armored Blow on her but it'll take some time. She may already have Aptitude, can't remember 

Edited by Nomadic Myrmidon

6 hours ago, Nomadic Myrmidon said:

I've got Laslow with Rally Strength/Speed/Defense and Skill, Amaterasu (Also have Axefaire, Swordfaire if you'd prefer)

Quixotic, Vantage, Aegis, Luna Pavise for Xander

Sol and Aptitude for Keaton

You've got 48 hours until I put the kiddy characters back up 

Alsp I married my Charlotte to Xander so if you need I can get Aegis/Luna/Armored Blow on her but it'll take some time. She may already have Aptitude, can't remember 

Thanks I grabbed Sol for Keaton. Thankfully I got Xander covered now since Royals are being used regularly when there isn't children characters. Sadly can't be said for the rest of the cast xD

I'll grab one of yours Laslow's rally skill next time I can visit you again.

5 hours ago, FoliFF said:

Thanks I grabbed Sol for Keaton. Thankfully I got Xander covered now since Royals are being used regularly when there isn't children characters. Sadly can't be said for the rest of the cast xD

I'll grab one of yours Laslow's rally skill next time I can visit you again.

I presume you know how to do the multiple saves on the castle battle to get multiple units in your logbook but don't have the money DLC? xD I'll leave Laslow up for a few days then

12 minutes ago, Nomadic Myrmidon said:

I presume you know how to do the multiple saves on the castle battle to get multiple units in your logbook but don't have the money DLC? xD I'll leave Laslow up for a few days then

Huh can you elaborate on this? Are you telling me there are some logbook/savefile abuse that I've been completely unaware of? I have all the DLCs, but I thought the only way to get more skills on one character in the same castle you have either to wait 24 hours or after a certain amount of other castle visits the oldest visit gets reset.

edit: and with that I'm now only missing useful skills for Keaton, Jakob, and Benny, I believe.

Edited by FoliFF

@FoliFF You can get all the characters logbooks in one day. Just save before starting the battle, seize, grab a skill for a character, save on a different save file, after you are back in my castle soft reset with L+R+Start, load in the battle save, seize and this time grab a skill for a different character. Repeat until you get one skill from all the characters you want in a castle. This way you have all of them in your logbook and can just buy the skills from there.

@Nomadic Myrmidon Hey, I saw you have some children skills. Do you have any of these that I need?

MU: Wary Fighter;
Hana: Darting Blow, Movement +1;
Oboro: Armored Blow;
Hinoka: Duelist's Blow;
Kagero: Savage Blow, Trample, Certain Blow, Draconic Hex;
Shiro: Armored Blow, Pavise, Lunge;
Midori: Live to Serve, Bowfaire, Amaterasu, Dragon Ward;
Selkie: Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Grisly Wound, Trample, Nohrian Trust;

17 hours ago, aurisxd said:

@Nomadic Myrmidon Hey, I saw you have some children skills. Do you have any of these that I need?

Yeah FoliFF what he said above is how to you can steal an entire castle team for your logbook in one go xD

Also no luck for the parent characters, I all but abandoned most of them including some Royals, the only skills I have are like 1 Unit Logbook character for each 

I've got Sniper Midori so she has Bowfaire, will be able to get Amaterasu for her soon but can't help with the other skills 

Got Hoshidan Unity/Replicate on Hinoka if it helps

My Shiro had a ton of other skills but unfortunately none of those 

Got Nohrian Trust for Selkie but none of the others, I mostly deal in Proc Skills, Breakers, Faires and Noble Skills. You can get Grisly Wound by yourself though you lazy fudge XD 

Do have Death Blow for Kagero though

Nice Adventurer/Priestess Midori

Got Nohrian Trust/Hoshidan Unity/More on Nina if you're still looking for that 

I'll put up what you want after your reply 

On 08/04/2017 at 9:45 PM, FoliFF said:

Charlotte: Rend Heaven, Counter, Death Blow, Tomebreaker, Quixotic, Sol

On 10/04/2017 at 7:09 PM, aurisxd said:

Took a while (lots of grinding) but I finally got Amaterasu + Bowfaire for Midori. Not gonna bother with Grisly Wound because that's Selkie's own class skill, and the rest I'm unable to get. 

I'll leave Amaterasu Bowfaire Midori up for a day or two alongside my Shiro and Selkie

Been busy abroad, should have Hana up in a few hours

Still looking for good skills on Hisame, and desperate for Aptitude on Kiragi, just realised he's my only kiddy character without, and compared to my other promoted lv 20s, it really shows 

On 17/03/2017 at 5:35 PM, CodexNine said:

Hey guys.

I'm currently after 

Percy: Certain Blow & Death Blow

Nina: Vantage

Cheers <3

Still need Vantage?

Also if anyone has Nohrian Trust/Hoshidan Unity for Ignatius/Sophie/Siegbert it would be greatly appreciated 

Also need

Aegis Miitama, Aegis/NT Asugi, Aegis/Aptitude Kiragi, Pavise/Sol Shiro, or Pavise Percy. Luna/Sol/Pavise/Aegis/Etc Selkie too

Thanks if anyone has any of these and feel free to request anything, I have a lot of Activation Skills, Renewal/Lifetaker, Faires and some Breakers/Replicates for kiddy characters. I can list the skills I have for any unit if needed