Skill Request Thread For Europe/Australia

Camisado

16 hours ago, TheErazor said:

@falleri well if you feel like taking time to do it i would appreciate it if you could make me an Avatar.

specificly a Female Troubadour normal Brown hair/Short Height/name Nia and with one of these skills (or more if you have them): Lifetaker/Pavise/Luna/Rally Strenght/Locktouch.

ps: i would like it if the Avatar is lvl 10 when i pick it up plus is reclassed into Troubadour.

That's insanely specific man. What's with the looks & name? Old flame? :D:

Just in case you were actually serious as to be honest, I can't tell :) Eh, nope. I haven't even been able to finish my br playthrough yet due to lack of time this past year so definitely not starting a new save file for an avatar request :) I have a list of characters and their skills on my profile, if there's something you'd like to see in my castle, I can put it up for you.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, TheErazor said:

@falleri well if you feel like taking time to do it i would appreciate it if you could make me an Avatar.

specificly a Female Troubadour normal Brown hair/Short Height/name Nia and with one of these skills (or more if you have them): Lifetaker/Pavise/Luna/Rally Strenght/Locktouch.

ps: i would like it if the Avatar is lvl 10 when i pick it up plus is reclassed into Troubadour.

That's insanely specific man. What's with the looks & name? Old flame? :D:

Just in case you were actually serious as to be honest, I can't tell :) Eh, nope. I haven't even been able to finish my br playthrough yet due to lack of time this past year so definitely not starting a new save file for an avatar request :) I have a list of characters and their skills on my profile, if there's something you'd like to see in my castle, I can put it up for you.

--well great, I keep having to do very wonky captcha verifications (both ipad and laptop) and somehow it posted twice, sorry mods but I can't delete it.

Edited by falleri
Double post, sorry.

@falleri well i was indeed being serious and the reason for all the specific details is im gonna try and do a Corrinquest (if you know what that is) with 9 other Avatars based on my friends as i thought to myself that it would be more fun with my friends as my Army.

but in any case take as long as you need to, im in no rush to finish preparations for this yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, been a while!

I'm currently renewing My Castle and I am trying to make one Skill Castle for each of the three paths. To make training and stat grinding a little easier I want to ask if anyone has the Aptitude skill for Scarlet and / or Izana. Any help would be much appreciated.

Much love
~ DragonFlames

• 4 weeks later...

I can help for Velouria with aptitude (not sure she is already set-up in my castle) and probably for some skills of other children.

I am still looking for the following skills for Midori :

- certain blow

- gamble

Does someone have some of these skills ?

On 9/27/2017 at 0:48 PM, Van-Fanel said:

I am looking for the following skills for Midori :

- certain blow

- gamble

Both skills are up on Midori in my castle. Took a brief grind but easily got em for you,

On 10/2/2017 at 11:59 PM, Nowhere Girl said:

I've been looking for a castle with skills for Nohr children for a while. Specifically, Velouria with Aptitude would be awesome. Seems it's not easy to find this stuff anymore as the game gets older, especially for us EU folk. Can anyone help out?

I've put up the nohr children up in my castle all have aptitude and rend heaven at least. if your looking for something specific feel free to ask. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/10/2017 at 3:18 AM, TheErazor said:

i have Azura with Lancefaire up at this Addres: 16136-81533-58513-54444.

enjoy your extra strong pwnage my friend ;)

PS: in case my dude(ettes) are too strong, simply get the throne. (but then again you prolly know :D)

I am sorry to say that but the game tell me your code isn't good... are you sure you did'nt made a mistake when you gave me ?

21 minutes ago, Flowersofsakura said:

Done ! :) thank you very much ! I forgot to leave an accesorry but next time I will ^^

No worries. I have over 20 of some accessory's anyway XD

Haha okay xD

On 18/10/2017 at 2:34 PM, TheErazor said:

thats wierd, are you sure you didnt spell it wrong?

another reason could be, do you have a JPN/NA/EU copy of the game?

Well I make videos when I tried to go to your first castle and to your second.

https://youtu.be/jsPcIHowN2c

https://youtu.be/bBToWKkLw6c

So perhaps this will help :/

@Flowersofsakura hmm i dont really understand why you couldnt get into my castle with the first code or how it worked with the second one, might have to try and look in to it but the second code was for a different castle i have on another save file which is why there wasn't Azura with Lancefaire, however for the future i will try and fix it.

well as a good side note someone else was able to help with your skills so in any case enjoy your skills and if you need anything else dont hesitate to ask ;)

14 hours ago, themightyegg said:

I’m sorry if this bothers anybody but I have a few requests for characters.

Peri: Miracle.

Forrest: Nohrian Trust, Death Blow.

Hana: Quixotic, Rend Heaven, Death Blow, Lethality.

I really need these skills ;w;

Skills in bold  are up in my castle :)