Camisado

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hey!

I am looking for shurikenbreaker on Xander and Beruka.

Also for Aptitude on Scarlet. Of course other cool skills would be appreciated, too. I have never played Birthright before so I don't know what the best build for Scarlet is, in Revelations she disappeares too fast for me to check it out.

I am really grateful for anyone who could help me with this! 

Edited by LadyLenneth

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 22.10.2018 at 7:20 PM, ThomBaws said:

Heya! Hopefully people still check this out. I'd really like a Niles with any offensive skill (like Luna, Rend Heaven etc) or Bowfaire (either works).

Hey! I have one with Bowfaire. Or, more accurate, I am working on it but could have him soon if you could give me some time. Or is your request obsolescent by now?

7 hours ago, LadyLenneth said:

Hey! I have one with Bowfaire. Or, more accurate, I am working on it but could have him soon if you could give me some time. Or is your request obsolescent by now?

No, the request is still relevant! Thank you very much. If you could get Niles with Bowfaire, I'll wait for as long as you need me to. Let me know when you have him? And take your time, please :)

On 6.11.2018 at 4:17 PM, ThomBaws said:

No, the request is still relevant! Thank you very much. If you could get Niles with Bowfaire, I'll wait for as long as you need me to. Let me know when you have him? And take your time, please :)

Niles is now ready. Hopefully I did everything right and my units don't attack you. Do you have interesting skills in your castle?

Here is my address: 

12391 - 26065

69499 - 03382

Edited by LadyLenneth

On 10.11.2018 at 12:56 AM, Zsielous said:

Anybody have Tomefaire Corrin? I've been looking for ages now. ;w;

Your request has inspired me to get Corrin this skill. Currently I am helping someone else but after that I can give you your skill. Would that be fine by you?

On 11-11-2018 at 3:05 PM, LadyLenneth said:

Niles is now ready. Hopefully I did everything right and my units don't attack you. Do you have interesting skills in your castle?

Here is my address: 

12391 - 26065

69499 - 03382

Thank you very much! Sieging your castle mostly went fine. The only problem was that Jakob and Elise were able to move, but I was able to take them out because I'm rather late into the game. But I got the Bowfaire, thanks to you :)

As for my own skills. I usually only pick up skills from other people. Most of my Parent units have at least 1 special offensive skill that they usually have a slight difficult time getting, like Astra on Laslow, Dragon Fang on Nyx and Luna on Subaki. If there's any unit you want an offensive skill for, I might have one