Skill Request Thread For Europe/Australia

Camisado

On 10.4.2019 at 12:09 PM, ArchestArcher said:

Luna and Aptitude on Flora would be great! If you need any help with her skills, I've put up a Flora with Vantage, Replicate, Shurikenfaire, Swordfaire and Nobility.

Since you have Aptitude on every unit, do you mind putting up a few of the following too? I'm trying to get it on them all;

Elise, Effie, Setsuna (and any other useful skills you might have on her), Odin, Laslow, Kaden, Orochi, and Dwyer.

Address is: 06162-49644-88649-77615

Hey!

I am very sorry for replying this late. Work has been been even more stressful than usual lately. 

All the units you have been asking for are available now. My Setsuna has:

Aptitude

Astra

Vantage

Death Blow

Renewal

I hope it helps. I rarely use Setsuna so I don't have that many skills for her.

Unfortunately your Flora didn't have Vantage, Swordfaire and Nobility but the Witch skills instead. Would it be possible to fix that, please? I love Flora so much.

Is there anything else you need?

Or something interesting you have?

Have a nice weekend! :)

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Orochi said:

Anyone with deathblow and spendthrift on caeldori?

Hey!

I am currently working on that, having deathblow on Caeldori. No spendthrift, sorry. Unfortunately I won't be able to do anything about it before next Thursday, since I am visiting my family for a few days. So unless anybody else has it I would be glad to put her in my castle for you but I hope you understand I can't do so right away. 

Edited by LadyLenneth
-

7 hours ago, LadyLenneth said:

Hey!

I am currently working on that, having deathblow on Caeldori. No spendthrift, sorry. Unfortunately I won't be able to do anything about it before next Thursday, since I am visiting my family for a few days. So unless anybody else has it I would be glad to put her in my castle for you but I hope you understand I can't do so right away. 

Thank’s!

On 14/04/2019 at 10:47 AM, LadyLenneth said:

Hey!

I am very sorry for replying this late. Work has been been even more stressful than usual lately. 

All the units you have been asking for are available now. My Setsuna has:

Aptitude

Astra

Vantage

Death Blow

Renewal

I hope it helps. I rarely use Setsuna so I don't have that many skills for her.

Unfortunately your Flora didn't have Vantage, Swordfaire and Nobility but the Witch skills instead. Would it be possible to fix that, please? I love Flora so much.

Is there anything else you need?

Or something interesting you have?

Have a nice weekend! :)

My turn to apologise for a late response! 

Weird, I thought I'd fixed Flora's skills- should be good now. If not, clearly I've forgotten how to do this, just let me know if its still no good and I'll fix it up!

On 17.4.2019 at 8:50 AM, ArchestArcher said:

My turn to apologise for a late response! 

Weird, I thought I'd fixed Flora's skills- should be good now. If not, clearly I've forgotten how to do this, just let me know if its still no good and I'll fix it up!

Thanks for fixing it, I visited your castle and got the skills.

I have been considering getting more skills for her but since she is only interested in Corrin this would take forever. Maybe in the future. ^^"

Do you have any skills for Izana? I have never been using him up until this point but I'd love to. Thanks in advance. 

By the way...I am not entirely sure I even gave you my address. I am such a fool, sorry. :(

I put out Caeldori out for someone else but then everyone you have been asking for will be out again. So sorry for the delay! 

Edited by LadyLenneth

On 13.4.2019 at 6:19 PM, Orochi said:

Anyone with deathblow and spendthrift on caeldori?

I am so sorry this took me so long but I wanted to give her replicate via Rinkah as well and said fire tribe member was a little...difficult. Still collecting abilities with both of them.

Anyways, Caeldori is in my castle now.

Address: 12391 26065

69499 03382

Please let me know once you visited my castle since I need to put characters from different playthroughs out there. Thanks in advance! :)

Edited by LadyLenneth

20 hours ago, LadyLenneth said:

I am so sorry this took me so long but I wanted to give her replicate via Rinkah as well and said fire tribe member was a little...difficult. Still collecting abilities with both of them.

Anyways, Caeldori is in my castle now.

69499 03382

Please let me know once you visited my castle since I need to put characters from different playthroughs out there. Thanks in advance! :)

Ok i viseted your castle and got deathblow,thank’s!

On 10.4.2019 at 12:09 PM, ArchestArcher said:

Luna and Aptitude on Flora would be great! If you need any help with her skills, I've put up a Flora with Vantage, Replicate, Shurikenfaire, Swordfaire and Nobility.

Since you have Aptitude on every unit, do you mind putting up a few of the following too? I'm trying to get it on them all;

Elise, Effie, Setsuna (and any other useful skills you might have on her), Odin, Laslow, Kaden, Orochi, and Dwyer.

Address is: 06162-49644-88649-77615

Hey!

Sorry again that it took me so long. Everything you have been asking for is now available. 

69499 03382

I hope you are not too disappointed in me. 

Edited by LadyLenneth

• 1 month later...
On 24.4.2019 at 3:45 PM, Tharyl said:

Does someone have a Beruka and Hinata with aptitude?

I have both if you still need them.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have Flora with Aptitude and Replicate?

I'm starting Conquest in Hard Classic Mode and wanted to use it as the main unit

(or any of these units?

Peri

Niles

Jakob

Keaton

Beruka

Gunter

Effie

Leo)

On 6/12/2019 at 10:52 AM, Lendaryo said:

Does anyone have Flora with Aptitude and Replicate?

I'm starting Conquest in Hard Classic Mode and wanted to use it as the main unit

(or any of these units?

Peri

Niles

Jakob

Keaton

Beruka

Gunter

Effie

Leo)

Except Beruka and Gunter i've put all units on my castle with aptitude for you. 

15620-18289
65633-86567

• 4 weeks later...

I'm looking for skills for Percy. Anything good would be appreciated.

I currently have these characters on my castle (Address: 16033-19693-30241-10644)

Male Corrin: Luna, Pavise, Astra, Dragon Ward, Renewal

Azura: Luck +4, Inspiring Song, Aptitude, Profiteer, Death Blow

Sakura: Miracle, Rally Luck, Renewal, Pavise, Aegis

Subaki: Luna, Rend Heaven, Pavise, Aegis

Silas: Miracle, Lancefaire, Swordfaire, Luna

Caeldori: Pavise, Aegis, Qixotic, Aptitude

Charlotte: Lifetaker, Gamble, Death Blow, Certian Blow, Axefaire

Ignatius: Aptitude, Renewal, Wary Fighter, Lifetaker, Luna

Edited by JaenSnape

On 8/1/2019 at 2:46 PM, Eeowyynd said:

HELLO guys has anyone Keaton and Flora with aptitude please? Your would be my lifesaviour!! 

Have both in my Castle.

15620-18289
65633-86567

Do you have Beruka and/or Hinata with aptitude? These both are the last two missing with aptitude for me.

Edited by Tharyl

On 8/2/2019 at 4:14 PM, Tharyl said:

Have both in my Castle.

15620-18289
65633-86567

Do you have Beruka and/or Hinata with aptitude? These both are the last two missing with aptitude for me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Sorry to be late...

I have Beruka with aptitude no problem! But sorry I don't have Hinata since I only play Conquest...

However if you need anything else just tell me! I'm gonna make it an easy win, so here is my Castle address :

07023-37658

94143-14621

Oh! And I wondered if maybe you had Odin and his daughter Ophelia with aptitude? That would really helpful thank you! 

1 hour ago, Eeowyynd said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Sorry to be late...

I have Beruka with aptitude no problem! But sorry I don't have Hinata since I only play Conquest...

However if you need anything else just tell me! I'm gonna make it an easy win, so here is my Castle address :

07023-37658

94143-14621

Oh! And I wondered if maybe you had Odin and his daughter Ophelia with aptitude? That would really helpful thank you! 

Don't have Kids except my Waifu Caeldori^^ But i can put Odin on. You need something else?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I realise it's a bit late in the game to be skill hunting but I've gotten really into it!

but if anybody has; Renewal & luna for Nyx, Renewal for Mozu, Renewal/Vantage for Camilla, and would be kind enough to provide any of said skills, I'd be extremely grateful! 

Edited by LateLlama
Increased Understanding of Game Mechanics

• 7 months later...

I'm Really late into creating an account here, but played Fates for a while, Was wondering if this is still going, 
Would really love a Scarlet with proc skills such as Sol, Luna, Astra ect if anyone has it 🙂 
And this may be very wierd but perhaps a Silas with Tomefaire too, Thought it'd be fun to run him as a mixed Dark Knight haha, 
I'd be very thankful if anyones able to help out with it ^^