Camisado

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for aptitude:

Hana

Subaki

I've got Aptitude on both of them for you!

---

On another note, I just made a Google spreadsheet listing all the skills I have in a table. I sorted them out based on skill type (e.g. offensive procs, breakers, rallies, etc.) but there are some skills I'm not sure how to categorise so I just dumped them into the "other" category, haha. If anyone has any suggestions on how to categorise some of these (or corrections, I probably screwed up a few of them), please let me know!

Oh and if anyone has any offensive skills for Arthur and Effie that would be pretty swell. I've only got Luna on both and Sol for Arthur.

Edited by Benishigure

LF Asugi w/ Nohrian Trust and Vantage; Sophie w/ Rend Heaven

Asugi with Vantage and Sophie with Rend Heaven are available in my Castle.

I'm looking for Certain Blow and Quixotic on Peri and Rally Luck on Laslow. My castle code is 08542-17619 26434-88988, and right now it has:

-Midori: Salvage Blow, Luck +4, Hoshidan Unity, Profiteer and Quixotic.

-Shigure: Rally Strength, Skill, Magic, Speed and Luck.

-Laslow: Rally Strength, Skill, Magic, Speed and Defence.

-Setsuna: Gamble, Lucky 7, Death Blow, Future Sight and Quixotic

-Ophelia: Hoshidan Unity, Death Blow, Gamble, Certain Blow and Replicate.

-Fuga: Quixotic, Rend Heaven, Death Blow, Counter Magic and Future Sight.

-Anna: Vantage, Astra, Life and Death, Lethality and Bowfaire.

You can come and grab Quixotic for Peri. Sadly, I lack Certain Blow.

Need Replicate for leo

thanks in advance

You can get the skill in my Castle now.

Thank you, I bought Asugi. I managed to get a Sophie in the meanwhile.

looking for...

oboro: pavise, aegis, miracle

kana: certain blow

percy: death blow, certain blow, quixotic, nohrian trust

...pls help!

I am perhaps a bit late to respond to you, but I have Certain Blow on Percy and on M!Kana (if it's M!Kana who needs it).

Does anyone have Pavise on Dwyer, Aegis on Shigure and Aegis on Mitama or Hana?

I have Pavise on Dwyer.

Hey there everybody. is there someone who has Swordbreaker/Wary Fighter/Miracle for Corrin and Shurikenfaire/Luna/Vantage for Felicia?

Thanks in advance.

I've got Shurikenfaire and Vantage on Felicia, but sadly, I don't have Luna for her.

--

For the three of you, I've put up Percy+Certain Blow, Dwyer+Pavise, and Felicia+Shurikenfaire/Vantage. ;)

On another note, I just made a Google spreadsheet listing all the skills I have in a table. I sorted them out based on skill type (e.g. offensive procs, breakers, rallies, etc.) but there are some skills I'm not sure how to categorise so I just dumped them into the "other" category, haha. If anyone has any suggestions on how to categorise some of these (or corrections, I probably screwed up a few of them), please let me know!

Oh and if anyone has any offensive skills for Arthur and Effie that would be pretty swell. I've only got Luna on both and Sol for Arthur.

I have the following skills available for Effie: (Bolded are currently equipped)

Rend Heaven

Vantage

Lancefaire

Armored Blow

Death Blow

Quixotic

Lifetaker

Luna

Aegis

Pavise

Counter

Countermagic

Axefaire

Tomebreaker

Defense +2

Natural Cover

Wary Fighter

Gamble

Aptitude

I don't have much for Arthur though - the only "unusual" skill I have for him is Countermagic.

If you want any of Effie's skills (or Countermagic for Arthur) just say the word and I'll set up my castle for you.^^

Also...your spreadsheet reminds me I need to jot down a skill sheet myself one of these days-it certainly makes things so much easier when it's organized like that.

(I'll have a closer look at your sheet once I'm not on my phone)

I actually lost track on what everyone wants... I am doing alot of on-line battling, so if there is any skill you need, I will look into it for you.

Myself, trying to get Nobility on everyone... Just makes it easier to gain levels, does it stack with Paragon?

Hey there everybody. is there someone who has Swordbreaker/Wary Fighter/Miracle for Corrin and Shurikenfaire/Luna/Vantage for Felicia?

Thanks in advance.

I have Miracle on my Corrin.

Also have Shurikenfaire and Vantage on my Felicia.

Edited by SSJDennis

Thanks! You've got some interesting skills which I don't have and I wasn't requesting (like the breakers on Selkie), so I'll be visiting your castle for a few days :D:

I'm also looking for Death Blow on Midori; Aptitude on Shiro, Sophie, Hisame, Forrest, Ignatius, Rhajat, Percy, Selkie, Dwyer, Ophelia, and Mitama; Future Sight on Sophie, Hisame, Forrest, Ignatius, Percy, Shigure, Velouria, Siegbert, Nina, Midori, Caeldori, Dwyer, Kiragi, Soleil and Ophelia; Nobility on Shiro, Asugi, Sophie, Hisame, Ignatius, Rhajat, Percy, Shigure, Selkie, Velouria, Siegbert, Nina, Midori, Caeldori, Dwyer, Kiragi, Opheila and Mitama; Quixotic on Ignatius, Percy, Shigure, Soleil and Ophelia; and Hoshidan Unity on Sophie, Hisame, Ignatius, Rhajat, Percy, Shigure, Nina, Caeldori, Dwyer and Kiragi

Thanks! You've got some interesting skills which I don't have and I wasn't requesting (like the breakers on Selkie), so I'll be visiting your castle for a few days :D:

I'm also looking for Death Blow on Midori; Aptitude on Shiro, Sophie, Hisame, Forrest, Ignatius, Rhajat, Percy, Selkie, Dwyer, Ophelia, and Mitama; Future Sight on Sophie, Hisame, Forrest, Ignatius, Percy, Shigure, Velouria, Siegbert, Nina, Midori, Caeldori, Dwyer, Kiragi, Soleil and Ophelia; Nobility on Shiro, Asugi, Sophie, Hisame, Ignatius, Rhajat, Percy, Shigure, Selkie, Velouria, Siegbert, Nina, Midori, Caeldori, Dwyer, Kiragi, Opheila and Mitama; Quixotic on Ignatius, Percy, Shigure, Soleil and Ophelia; and Hoshidan Unity on Sophie, Hisame, Ignatius, Rhajat, Percy, Shigure, Nina, Caeldori, Dwyer and Kiragi

It would be easier to read if you name the character and put the wanted skills behind him/her.

I have Dwyer with Aptitude, Nobility, Dragon Fang, Vantage and Luna for you.

It would be easier to read if you name the character and put the wanted skills behind him/her.

I have Dwyer with Aptitude, Nobility, Dragon Fang, Vantage and Luna for you.

Thanks! I'm going to get it right now! And yeah you are right, I'll do it that way the next time.

I have the following skills available for Effie: (Bolded are currently equipped)

Rend Heaven

Vantage

Lancefaire

Armored Blow

Death Blow

Quixotic

Lifetaker

Luna

Aegis

Pavise

Counter

Countermagic

Axefaire

Tomebreaker

Defense +2

Natural Cover

Wary Fighter

Gamble

Aptitude

I don't have much for Arthur though - the only "unusual" skill I have for him is Countermagic.

If you want any of Effie's skills (or Countermagic for Arthur) just say the word and I'll set up my castle for you.^^

Also...your spreadsheet reminds me I need to jot down a skill sheet myself one of these days-it certainly makes things so much easier when it's organized like that.

(I'll have a closer look at your sheet once I'm not on my phone)

I picked up Rend Heaven, thanks!

We also made a bond unit on the way haha.

I have in my castle:

Arthur: Axefaire; Renewal; Death Blow and Certain Blow.

Kaden: Astra; Rend Heaven; Death Blow and Even Better.

Selena: Swordfaire; Death Blow; Lifetaker; Replicate and Aptitude.

Sakura: Astra; Renewal; Replicate; Amaterasu and Inspiration.

Charlotte: Lifetaker; Death Blow; Certain Blow and Aptitude.

Nyx: Replicate; Certain Blow; Aptitude and Tomefaire.

Leo: Vengeance; Luna; Rend heaven; Lifetaker and Replicate.

Azura: Aptitude; Renewal; Replicate; and Amaterasu.

Kagero: Astra; Rend heaven; Vantage; Replicate and Duelist's Blow.

Avatar: Replicate; Renewal; Aptitude; Trample and Astra.

My Castle address: 15908-30580-51162-26005

in my castle there is topaz; pearl; wheat and bean places

Now i need charlotte and benny aptitude

Looking for aptitude:

Rinkah

If you want aptitude for Corrin, Azura, Felicia, Gunter, Sakura, Kaze, Hana, Subaki be my guest :)

Castle: 18040-40998-84441-77548

thanks to the guys who helped me with skills recently :D now i just need Corrin with Wary FIghter and Felicia with Luna if someone has it.

These should be in my castle.