Skill Request Thread For Europe/Australia

Camisado

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah sure thing I married Azura to Ryoma in the file I used to help Mugen so I managed to kill two birds with one stone :)

My castle code is above (I don't feel like typing it again...)

BTW can people please let me know when they have just visited my castle or when they want to and what for, so I can change it when appropriate

Thank you so much :D!!!!!!!!!!! I,m going to visit your castle in 10-20 minutes and thanks again for your help!!! :D

Note to anyone who I did requests for if you want to visit my castle please tell me beforehand and wait for me to respond so I can switch to the correct so you don't waste your daily visit. Another reason I'm doing this is because I have like 3 or 4 different files now so I can't just keep one of them up while the others are left to rot

Did you get it?

f*ck I made a mistake and I visited you with the save file were shigure wasn,t even born sh*t .________________." Got the wrong save file and wasted my visit D: Such a thing like timer reset doesn,t exist in FE: fates or? XD Sorry could i get it maybe tomorrow?

f*ck I made a mistake and I visited you with the save file were shigure wasn,t even born sh*t .________________." Got the wrong save file and wasted my visit D: Such a thing like timer reset doesn,t exist in FE: fates or? XD Sorry could i get it maybe tomorrow?

Yeah it's not your faut I've been trying to help so many people so someone was bound to visit the wrong castle please tell when you're going to visit next and wait for me to respond so I can change my castle to the right one. I'm so sorry the inconvenience btw :(

Yeah it's not your faut I've been trying to help so many people so someone was bound to visit the wrong castle please tell when you're going to visit next and wait for me to respond so I can change my castle to the right one. I'm so sorry the inconvenience btw :(

*fault *for the inconvenience

no,no no no! It was completly my fault! I had 3 save files and i visited your castle with the wrong one. So it was my fault

if the child is not born you can still recruit him and learn from him later

i did that for midori it works

and when you visit a castle you can soft reset before leaving so it doesnt count as a visit

also you can save abuse a castle to learn multiple character skills in 1visit

Note to anyone who I did requests for if you want to visit my castle please tell me beforehand and wait for me to respond so I can switch to the correct so you don't waste your daily visit. Another reason I'm doing this is because I have like 3 or 4 different files now so I can't just keep one of them up while the others are left to rot

Do you still have Ophelia with gamble?

EDIT: does anyone have death blow and life and death on Ophelia because I'm still desperately searching for it.

Edited by Zukululushikufu

and when you visit a castle you can soft reset before leaving so it doesnt count as a visit

Oh that's cool I didn't know that!

Didn,t know that too but how do you soft reset?

BTW can people please let me know when they have just visited my castle or when they want to and what for, so I can change it when appropriate

I apparently have already visited you today, so ill visit some random castles to reset it. Then ill visit you

I've finally got it on Kaden I also decided to get Dragon fang and Luna on Selkie because why not so if anyone wants dragon fang/Luna on selkie or Luna on Kaden feel free to take it my castle code is: 04513-20422-21086-23048

Here's a comment with my castle code