Skill Request Thread For Europe/Australia

Camisado

I need the ophelia. Does it have death blow?

Maybe Slender can set up Nohrian Trust, Quixotic for me and then add Death Blow and Luna for Cleyra and then I'll just Cleyra's castle?

what skills are on the ophelia currently? i can pick up some of the ones i need now so that there are less skills i need for luna/deathblow/quixotic ophelia?might make it easier for you?

I just updated my castle with death blow ophelia for whoever wants it :) castle code is 04513-20422-21086-23048 enjoy :)

P.S. let me know when you all visit

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just tell me when you're ready then I'll update my castle also once you've gotten Nohrian trust if you still don't have Quixotic then I'll get it for you

Ok its go time. I can visit your castle now so please put the Ophelia with Quixotic + Nohrian Trust

Just tell me when you're ready then I'll update my castle also once you've gotten Nohrian trust if you still don't have Quixotic then I'll get it for you

Ok its go time. I can visit your castle now so please put the Ophelia with Quixotic + Nohrian Trust

Hey so the I just checked and I can finally visite your castle again.

So whenever you have time to set up Sol Kaden and are ready to go just tell me =3