Skill Request Thread For Europe/Australia

Camisado

I have Orochi with Aptitude-- Let me know when you grab it please, so I can switch things over for Lancebreaker Kaden soon~

09304-67625-18920-55351

Edit: Ah, seems i've got both Orochi and Rinkah with Aptitude.

Edited by Whitewolf8

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have Orochi with Aptitude-- Let me know when you grab it please, so I can switch things over for Lancebreaker Kaden soon~

09304-67625-18920-55351

Edit: Ah, seems i've got both Orochi and Rinkah with Aptitude.

Thanks! I got Orochi from you! :) Would probably visit you again tomorrow for Rinkah if that works for you? :D

Damn, I had hoped not to ask for skills until I had grinded out all three paths, but I could use an Oboro with Lethality and Pavise if anyone would be so kind. I already grinded out my Birthright/Conquest, but getting all the skillzzzz is reaaaally tedious on your own, so I won't be doing too many runs after my initial ones (probably zero, to be precise) and for some reason I can't seem to find that many Oboros online, maybe I'm looking for it the wrong way...

Hi looking for a Gunther with aptitude/nobility please. Also, any royal or royal children with their respective weapon faire.

My castle address is 09195 - 56959-88900-16200

I have

Forrest

-Vengeance, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Live to serve, Inspiration

Shiro

-Vantage, Swap, Swordfaire, Duelist blow, Astra

Percy

-Lunge, Axefaire, Replicate, Rally defense, Sword breaker

Takumi

-Rend heaven, Air superiority, Certain blow, Bowfaire, Amaterasu

Shigure

-Aegis, Darting blow, Foreign Princess, Camaraderie, Amaterasu

Dwyer

-Aegis, Gentilhomme, Voice of peace, Live to serve, Tomebreaker

Siegbert

-Sol, Luna, Shelter, Defender, Aegis

Sophie

-Sol, Shelter, Elbow Room, Lancefaire, Aegis

Azura

-Inspiring song, Luna, Foreign Princess, Voice of peace

Xander

-Shelter, Armoured blow, Defender, Aegis, Luna

Hi looking for a Gunther with aptitude/nobility please. Also, any royal or royal children with their respective weapon faire.

I have

Forrest

Shiro

Percy

Takumi

Shigure

Dwyer

Siegbert

Sophie

Azura

Xander

Hello, I have Gunter with aptitude

My Castle address: 15640-41908-55744-82488

And already placed for you

Thanks! I got Orochi from you! :) Would probably visit you again tomorrow for Rinkah if that works for you? :D

Y'okay! That's good. And sure, i should still have Rinkah up, haha.

Anyway, Hagi, I have Lancebreaker Kaden up for you, as well as a few other random things anyone may want.

Kaden: Even Better, Seal Resistence, Shove, Salvage Blow

Yukimura: Swordfaire, Astra, Replicate, Duelist's Blow, Vantage

...I probably won't keep this particular file up for too long after Hagi grabs it...

09304-67625-18920-55351

Edited by Whitewolf8

I have

Forrest

Shiro

Percy

Takumi

Shigure

Dwyer

Siegbert

Sophie

Azura

Xander

On my Nohr file my Camilla has axefaire and my Siegbert has lancefaire while on my Hoshido file Ryoma has swordfaire and Takumi has bowfaire (I could get tomefaire for Sakura, Pretty much any one for Corrin except Axefaire, Lancefaire for Shiro and here are some weird ones I could get: Shurikenfaire, Lancefaire and Swordfaire for Takumi, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire and Bowfaire for Ryoma, Swordfaire (actually fairly common), Bowfaire or Shurikenfaire on Shiro, Bowfaire (not weird at all honestly), Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire or Tomefaire on Kiragi, Swordfaire on Shigure, Lancefaire or Tomefaire on Kana F, Tomefaire, Lancefaire (not weird) on Hinoka and that's it :))

On my Nohr file my Camilla has axefaire and my Siegbert has lancefaire while on my Hoshido file Ryoma has swordfaire and Takumi has bowfaire (I could get tomefaire for Sakura, Pretty much any one for Corrin except Axefaire, Lancefaire for Shiro and here are some weird ones I could get: Shurikenfaire, Lancefaire and Swordfaire for Takumi, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire and Bowfaire for Ryoma, Swordfaire (actually fairly common), Bowfaire or Shurikenfaire on Shiro, Bowfaire (not weird at all honestly), Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire or Tomefaire on Kiragi, Swordfaire on Shigure, Lancefaire or Tomefaire on Kana F, Tomefaire, Lancefaire (not weird) on Hinoka and that's it :))

Some weird ones on my Nohr file include axefaire and shurikenfaire on Xander, I can get axefaire for Corrin on this file, axefaire for Siegbert and Swordfaire for Leo.

Some weird ones on my Nohr file include axefaire and shurikenfaire on Xander, I can get axefaire for Corrin on this file, axefaire for Siegbert and Swordfaire for Leo.

Axefaire for camilla sounds excellent. If possible lancefaire for shigure or swordfaire for Xander (if its not out of your way but it seems to not be on your list so don't feel obliged at all) .Tomefaire for Kana F also sounds excellent. Thank you very much, mucho appreciated :)

Edited by SonPancham

Axefaire for camilla sounds excellent. If possible lancefaire for shigure or swordfaire for Xander (if its not out of your way but it seems to not be on your list so don't feel obliged at all) .Tomefaire for Kana F also sounds excellent. Thank you very much, mucho appreciated :)

I'm currently working on my Revelations file so Swordfaire Xander will be done and as for Lancefaire Shigure I have married Azura in Revelations with the Lancer Talent so that can also be done for now tho I'll just put up my Axefaire Camilla file tell me when you visit :)

Btw i got

Leo Tomefaire

Elise Tomefaire

Camilla Axefaire

and Xander Swordfaire

dunno if you still need any of these?

Edited by Darnito

hey guys right now i am looking for Locktouch and Replicate on MU

and Aptitude, Luna, Rend Heaven, Quixotic and Vantage on Kana(M)

Can someone provide that?

Edited by Mugen

hey guys right now i am looking for Locktouch and Replicate on MU

and Aptitude, Luna, Rend Heaven, Quixotic and Vantage on Kana(M)

Can someone provide that?

Put my MU up with those skills

Shame i got all that for Kana but mine is Female so that won't help you

These would be excellent. Thank you very much

All 4 are up

Hello, I have Gunter with aptitude

My Castle address: 15640-41908-55744-82488

And already placed for you

Thank you very much I got the skill :).

You didn't leave your castle address so I haven't visited yet. However I'm ready whenever you are :)

Thanks I got the Leo with tomefaire. Will return tomorrow for Elise :).

Oh sure thats alright but fyi you can get more than one unit from a castle

Make a save on the battle screen.

Battle and collect the unit/skill

Make a save to a different save spot. Keep using this save spot for each run you do.

Soft reset and load save at castle.

Battle again and save to second (non castle) save spot. Repeat step 4 and 5 as many times as needed.

When done, go to logbook to buy the skills/units you want.

Had already set my MU up for Mugen's request and added movement+1 for you

don't really use Shura so got nothing for him unfortunately

Tyvm =] Will stop by in 5 minutes - I will finally be able to seize any castle in 2 turns.