Skill Request Thread For Europe/Australia

Camisado

Could someone create a Mycastle with the Avatar with all the Songstress skills and Azura and the royals with the Nohr/Hoshido Noble skills and in the Nohr noble class. I'm trying to collect all the skills and would really appreciate it.

You are aware that all of this would require hacking since Songstress is locked to Azura only and only her kids can have some of the skills and no first Gen Character aside from the Avatar can get the Nohr/Hoshido Noble skills and class?

(Just asking, I'm not judging don't worry I really don't care what other people do with there games xD)

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have some skills available, feel free to grab them: I'm still in the middle of playing my Revelation run so some of the skills aren't the best but there are a few good ones.

Castle code: 06761-74018-05103-64271

MU: Nobility/Quixotic/Lethality/Sol/Dragon Ward

Velouria: Pavise/Beastbane/Replicate/Odd-Shaped/Savage Blow

Selkie: Aptitude/Swordbreaker/Bowbreaker/Tomebreaker/Axebreaker

Caeldori: Pavise/Aegis/Darting Blow/Camaraderie

Shiro: Noble Cause/Swap/Death Blow/Lifetaker

Azura: Pavise/Renewal/Darting Blow/Quick Draw/Camaraderie

Kiragi: Skill+2/Quick Draw/Lethality/Renewal

Mitama: Aptitude/Sol/Rally Luck/Rally Resistance/Miracle

Ophelia: Aptitude/Replicate/Tomefaire/Malefic Aura/Heartseeker

Shigure: Quixotic/Darting Blow/Camaraderie/Bowbreaker/Renewal

Looking for:

Mitama with Pavise

Hinata/Benny/Beruka with Quixotic

Edited by mulldrifter06

Someone needs to make a "Proc Skills" castle. What I mean by this is, all the characters on their team (preferably royals and main characters) with the following skills:

Luna

Astra

Lethality

Rend Heaven

Quixotic

That castle would be used by me so much... Mark my words when I get all these skills on everyone, I WILL put this up as my castle and share the love <3

Someone needs to make a "Proc Skills" castle. What I mean by this is, all the characters on their team (preferably royals and main characters) with the following skills:

Luna

Astra

Lethality

Rend Heaven

Quixotic

That castle would be used by me so much... Mark my words when I get all these skills on everyone, I WILL put this up as my castle and share the love <3

Hello my friend.

I have:

Oboro with Rend Heaven, Death Blow, Astra, Lancefaire, Quixotic

Hayato with Astra, Quixotic, Tomefaire

Camilla with Lehality, Rend Heaven, Astra, Sol, luna

Xander with Astra, Swordfaire, Lehality, Luna, Life and Death

Hinoka with Rend Heaven, luna, Lethality, Astra, Quixotic

Leo with Lethality, luna, Rend Heaven, Countermagic, Astra

Ryoma with Lethality, Death Blow, Astra, Luna, Rend Heaven

and My Castle address: 15640-41908-55744-82488

Luna

Astra

Lethality

Rend Heaven

Quixotic

Hmm i got Quixotic on the Nohr royals (minus leo) already had them up so feel free to take them if you need em

Hello my friend.

I have:

Oboro with Rend Heaven, Death Blow, Astra, Lancefaire, Quixotic

Hayato with Astra, Quixotic, Tomefaire

Camilla with Lehality, Rend Heaven, Astra, Sol, luna

Xander with Astra, Swordfaire, Lehality, Luna, Life and Death

Hinoka with Rend Heaven, luna, Lethality, Astra, Quixotic

Leo with Lethality, luna, Rend Heaven, Countermagic, Astra

Ryoma with Lethality, Death Blow, Astra, Luna, Rend Heaven

and My Castle address: 15640-41908-55744-82488

Hmm i got Quixotic on the Nohr royals (minus leo) already had them up so feel free to take them if you need em

Thank you guys! Castle codes?

Luna

Astra

Lethality

Rend Heaven

Quixotic

I've got a couple of units with some of those skill if you need any of them;

Rend Heaven; MU, Kaze, Xander, Ryoma, Takumi and Camilla

Luna; MU (but not equipped atm, if you need it I'll equip it for u tho), Xander,

Lethality: MU (again not equipped, but if needed I can do that), and on the ninja bro's Kaze and Saizo

Astra: MU, Xander, Ryoma, Leo

My castle is 16436-29643-87292-33323

Edited by YuukiKazuo

You are aware that all of this would require hacking since Songstress is locked to Azura only and only her kids can have some of the skills and no first Gen Character aside from the Avatar can get the Nohr/Hoshido Noble skills and class?

(Just asking, I'm not judging don't worry I really don't care what other people do with there games xD)

I am aware yes, you can still buy the skills off another mycastle. In fact I have actually seen Avatars with songstress skills before but the unit had a blue shield (I Hate that that is a thing). I just want the skills to have them I doubt I will use half of them, except maybe the Noble skills for the Royals. I know a few people in this thread have hacked already was just looking for help with this.

I'll may as well post my mycastle as well.

17005-19187

82572-04938

Avatar - Aptitude, Luna, Replicate, Renewal and Pavise

Azura - Replicate, Luna, Renewal, Pavise, Aegis.

I've kept them low level so it should be a 1 turn kill.

Could someone create a Mycastle with the Avatar with all the Songstress skills and Azura and the royals with the Nohr/Hoshido Noble skills and in the Nohr noble class. I'm trying to collect all the skills and would really appreciate it.

As far as royals with Avatar class skills go all i can offer you is Azura Xander Camilla and Leo with Nobility

(have not set them up with that so if you wan't them lemme know)

Edited by Darnito

Hey, im looking for the skill Aptitude on these units:Shura,Arthur,Kana,Sophie,all Conquest Children, and all Birthright Characters.

It would be nice if you could post some of them with your Mycastle adress. And thanks in advance. :D:

And i think I've got all Conquest units with Aptitude, except these up there,if you want some just ask for them :awesome: .

Edited by Crowreaper

Someone help!
LF Any good skills for Nina
Aptitude for Forrest and Velouria or with any skills
much appreciated

Ive put Forrest and velouria up for you as for nina

i got this on her Pavise, Bowfaire, Rend Heaven, Hoshidian Unity, ShurikenBreaker, Move+1, Lucky Seven, Lifetaker, Locktouch, And Aptitiude(pls pick which ones you wan't)

Ive put Forrest and velouria up for you as for nina

i got this on her Pavise, Bowfaire, Rend Heaven, Hoshidian Unity, ShurikenBreaker, Move+1, Lucky Seven, Lifetaker, Locktouch, And Aptitiude(pls pick which ones you wan't)

Many thanks. for Nina, if you could put Pavise, Bowfaire, Rend heaven, Hoshidian Unity + Lifetaker would be great thank you. Sorry for late reply Darnito

Many thanks. for Nina, if you could put Pavise, Bowfaire, Rend heaven, Hoshidian Unity + Lifetaker would be great thank you. Sorry for late reply Darnito

Nah your not late at all and put her up for you

Hey, im looking for the skill Aptitude on these units:Shura,Arthur,Kana,Sophie,all Conquest Children, and all Birthright Characters.

It would be nice if you could post some of them with your Mycastle adress. And thanks in advance. :D:

And i think I've got all Conquest units with Aptitude, except these up there,if you want some just ask for them :awesome: .

Ive put Arthur and Sophie up for you for the rest my castle is kinda filled with other request at the moment so maybe at another time sorry

Edited by Darnito

Nah your not late at all and put her up for you

Ive put Arthur and Sophie up for you for the rest my castle is kinda filled with other request at the moment so maybe at another time sorry

thanks and no problem im just going to visit you some other day if its okay ^^