Skill Request Thread For Europe/Australia

Camisado

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUICK TIP: recruit the troop that you need so they can stay in your logbook and just learn the skills later ^^

Thanks! I read that before but I haven't tried it (and no idea how it works, but I'll find out!)

Update on what I have in my Hoshido castle now, skipping the obvious skills;

MU: renewal - draconic hex - luna - pavise - swordfaire

(movement +1 - seal defense - vantage - pass - locktouch)

Kaze: savage blow - vantage - sol - aegis

(golembane)

Sakura: replicate - pavise - renewal

Azura: aegis - countermagic - profiteer - renewal - pavise

Takumi: lifetaker - certain blow - astra

Hinoka: luna - bowbreaker - air superiority - lancefaire

Orochi: rend heaven - lancebreaker

Subaki: air superiority - vantage - bowbreaker

Jakob: death blow - luna - tomebreaker - shurikenfaire

Ryoma: astra - replicate

No puppets. Coral & rice. Address in sig.

Have fun!

Edited by falleri

QUICK TIP: recruit the troop that you need so they can stay in your logbook and just learn the skills later ^^

You don't even need to recruit the unit, you can find any unit that you have bought a skill off of in the logbook.

You don't even need to recruit the unit, you can find any unit that you have bought a skill off of in the logbook

she doest have caeldori yet so she cant buy a skill

best way is to recruit it to save to your logbook

recruiting is free anyway ^^

LOOKING FOR:

Selkie with nohrian trust

Azura with sol

Mozu with sol and miracle

thanks

she doest have caeldori yet so she cant buy a skill

best way is to recruit it to save to your logbook

recruiting is free anyway ^^

LOOKING FOR:

Selkie with nohrian trust

Azura with sol

Mozu with sol and miracle

thanks

I've got Selkie with Nohrian Trust.

Give me a sec to set her up.

(Okay she's up now)

Edited by HagiTheBakaFox

Looking for:

Forrest: lethality and astra

Percy: lethality

Nina: Vantage,Life and Death, Nohrian trust and Quixotic

Dwyer: Pavise

Odin: Aptitude, Life and Death

Shigure: Luna

Skills I can offer:

MC: Hoshidan Unity, Nohrian Trust, Quixotic, Death blow, Vantage | Lethatlity, Sol, Rend Heaven, Pavise, Aegis, Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Renewal, Aptitude

Azura: Lethality, Astra, Pavise, Aegis | Luna Vantage, Replicate, Deulist's Blow, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Renewal, Live to Serve, Nobility, Aptitude, Rally Speed, Seal Strength

Sophie: Hoshidan Unity, Nohrian Trust, Quixotic, Death blow, Vantage | Lethality, Astra, Dragon Fang, Sol, Luna, Rend Heaven, Pavise, Aegis, Counter, Darting Blow, Axefaire, Swordbreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Air Superiority, Amaterasu, Lifetaker, Savage Blow, Aptitude

Shigure: Astra, Dragon Fang, Lethality, Pavise, Aegis | Dragonic Hex, Nohrian Trust, Hoshidan Unity, Elbow Room, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Air Superiority, Even Better, Nobility, Amaterasu

Midori: Hoshidan Unity, Nohrian Trust, Quixotic, Death blow, Vantage | Lethality, Miracle, Counter, Replicate, Shurikenfaire, Aptitude

Laslow: Rally Strength, Rally, Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Defense | Aegis

Velouria: Hoshidan Unity, Nohrian Trust, Quixotic, Death blow, Vantage | Dragonic Hex, Rally Strength, Rally Defense, Dragon Fang, Sol, Rend Heaven, Pavise, Counter, Certain Blow, Trample, Axefaire, Swordbreaker, Gamble, Savage Blow

Siegbert: Astra, Sol, Lethality, Pavise, Aegis | Draconic Hex, Luna, Rend Heaven, Armored Blow, Lancefaire, Axebreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Quixotic

Ophelia: Hoshidan Unity, Nohrian Trust, Quixotic, Death blow, Vantage | Lethality, Astra, Sol, Luna, Vemgeamce, Duelist's Blow, Swordfaire, Tomefaire, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Lifetaker

Forrest: Vemgeamce, Astra, Luna, Pavise, Aegis | Rally Resistance, Rend Heaven, Tomefaire, Tomebreaker, Quixotic, Lifetaker, Live to serve, Aptitude

Kaze: Lethality, Astra, Sol, Pavise, Aegis | Seal strength, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Savage blow, Aptitude, Duelist's Blow

Felicia: Miracle, Quixotic, Aegis, Pavise, Rend Heaven | Sol

Odin: Vantage, Death Blow, Gamble, Astra, Swordfaire | Duelist's Blow, Heartseeker, Lifetaker

Jakob: Replicate, Deatj Blow, Astra

Selena: Replicate, Quixotic, Sol, Vantage, Astra

Elise: Rally Speed, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Replicate, Miracle | Lethality, Countermagic, Trample, Tomefaire, Renewal, Live to serve, Aptitude

Xander: Quixotic, Vantage, Life and Death, Astra | Lethality, Sol, Luna, Rend Heaven , Aegis, Armored Blow, Swordfaire, Savage Blow, Poison Strike, Aptitude

Dwyer: Aptitude, Lethality, Luna, Shurikenfaire, Lifetaker | Seal magic, Seal Defense, Astra, Aegis, Quick Draw, Life and Death, Certain Blow, Armored Blow, Bow Breaker, Tomebreaker, Heartseeker, Renewal, Poison Strike

Nina: Lifetaker, Death Blow, Hoshidan Unity, Quixotic, Astra | Draconic Hex, Seal Magic, Dragon Fang, Vengeance, Quick Draw, Life and Death, Trample, Darting Blow, Bowfaire, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Heartseeker, Live to serve, Savage Blow, Aptitude, Pass

Peri: Sol, Luna, Vengeance, Seartseeker, Lifetaker | Aegis, Axefaire

Charlotte: Certain Blow, Deathblow, Lifetaker, Heartseeker, Sol | Gamble, Axefaire, Aptitude

Percy: Pavise, Aegis, Sol, Luna, Axefaire | Draconic Hex, Rally Defense, Trample, Wary Fighter, Swordbreaker, Bowbreaker, Gamble, Savage Blow

Camilla: Rend Heaven, Lifetaker, Swordbreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker | Astra, Sol, Vengeance, Vantage, Replicate, Trample, Heartseeker, Aptitude

Mozu: Quick draw, Life and Death, Bowfaire, Vantage | Pavise, Seal Strength, Replicate, Duelist's Blow, Certain Blow, Poison Strike

Kana: Nohrian Trust, Hoshidan Unity, Better Odds, Death Blow, Quixotic | Draconic Hex, Astra, Dragon Fang, Dragon Ward, Counter, Countermagic, Replicate, Trample, Wary Fighter, Renewal

Niles: Vengeance, Counter, Shurikenbreaker, Astra, Pass

Soleil: Aegis, Lethality, Sol, Axebreaker

Leo: Counter, Countermagic, Miracle, Vantage, Astra | Lethality, Luna, Rend Heaven, Replicate, Seal magic, Tomefaire, Lifetaker

Silas: Vantage, Quixotic, Death Blow, Sol, Luna | Aegis

Flora: Pavise, Aegis, Countermagic, Counter, Aptitude

Shura: Lethality, Gamble, Death Blow, Counter

Izana: Rally Magic, Rally Luck, Miracle

hey man, can you put up your siegbert with lethality please?

Okey I messed up and posted in the other skill thread and can't delete my post in there, but I'm gonna post it here too in hopes someone sees it and has what I need.

I'm looking for a Selkie with sword/lance/axe breaker skills.
I already have bowbreaker and her res is gonna be high anyway so I don't see tomebreaker being usefull on her.

U dont have Pavise/Aegis Shiro in your castle tho.... Thats sad, now I have to wait til tomorrow.

He was. Sorry, ask me again tomorrow then I will do it again

Edited by Rugal

Don't have what you need, sorrry, but I wanted to thank you for lancebreaker on Hana :)

No worries, glad I could help! :D

Have them, just set up !

Sorry Rugal, I missed your update. I have updated my castle with Counter for Azama if you're still looking for it.

Sorry Rugal, I missed your update. I have updated my castle with Counter for Azama if you're still looking for it.

Yes, thank you, just got it !

I've updated again for Shiro, hope you will have it this time ;)

Okey I messed up and posted in the other skill thread and can't delete my post in there, but I'm gonna post it here too in hopes someone sees it and has what I need.

I already have bowbreaker and her res is gonna be high anyway so I don't see tomebreaker being usefull on her.

I think Hagi has a breaker skills Selkie up? Not 100% sure but I went visiting earlier and I'm p sure I saw one.

@hagithebakafox

C/D? Also, could you out tomebreaker + aegis Percy up, please?

I'm setting her up with axe, shuriken, sword and lancebreaker for you now.

I'll be visiting later tonight.

Okay I'll set them up now, sorry I was at work over night and was sleeping after so couldn't do it earlier.

can you keep her up, i need to wait for another day >.<

Yeah sure no problem =)

I think Hagi has a breaker skills Selkie up? Not 100% sure but I went visiting earlier and I'm p sure I saw one.

@hagithebakafox

C/D? Also, could you out tomebreaker + aegis Percy up, please?

Will be all set up in a minute for you.

Yes, thank you, just got it !

I've updated again for Shiro, hope you will have it this time ;)

No worries! I would appreciate it if you could set up Silas with both Lancefaire and Swordfaire for at least a day please (already visited today)!