Skill Request Thread For Europe/Australia

Camisado

Thanks so much I already have both skills on Midori but I will be visiting everyday for the others so if you could put up either Soleil or Shiro so I can take their skills I would very much appreciate that :)

no problem, sure ill update them on later :)

I everyone! I'm new here and I loged in honestly only to ask Bunneh if she could add her Soleil in her castle for a few days, because it's been a time since I was looking for Unity for her x) Thanks :)

I can help for skills if needed, but my My Castle Is mostly a Cardinal Sins Theme based one.

Well, that's it. Have a Nice day! :)

Sorry i missed you earlier i was out shopping XD,

And thankyou purin, =)

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all!

Does anyone have Selkie with Tomebreaker or Ophelia with Certain Blow? Also looking for Pavise and Aegis on Velouria! Thanks :)

After checking i do have certain blow on Ophelia she's up for you.

Since my castle is filling up with these requests I'm going to make a short update list of users and skills waiting for them here.

Fazzu the fairy - Jakob - aptitude

Stephra - Valouria - aptitude

Silver99 - Rhajat - replicate

RektKangaroo - Niles with astra and quixotic

Slender Boris - Siegbert, Soleil, Shiro - Hoshidan unity

HagiTheBakaFox - Keaton - pavise

Sigis - Rinkah - renewal

Purin - Ophelia - certain blow

Please let me know if you have already picked up a skill. =)

Edited by Bunneh

Heya!

Does anyone happen to have Rinkah with Astra and Renewal? I want to get these skills for my Maid Rinkah.

EDIT:

I am also looking for a Caeldori with Tomefaire and Hana with Astra. Especially the Caeldori seems hard to find. Does anyone have that skill for her?

Thank you very much in advance! :)

Come by today and grab your Astra Rinkah for the mere price of a battle of her card :D shes up now

Since my castle is filling up with these requests I'm going to make a short update list of users and skills waiting for them here.

Sigis - Rinkah - renewal

Got her, thank you very much! :D

Sigis - Rinkah - renewal

I have astra but quixotic and thanks

I have big list I'll be getting some of skills by leveling myself but some are just rare to get(avatar marrying) that any skills I can get from castles really help.

Leo, Takumi, Hinoka, Camilla, Soleil, Forrest, Shiro, Sophie, Ignatius, Velouria: all breaker skills and renewal.

mainly going to use aether renewal and 2-3 breakers depending on chapter and which enemies I give to which units and ofc PB for takumi. I know aether and PB can't be gained from castles.

I'm looking for the following skills to pass down if anyone happens to have them, I rarely find these characters in people's castles:

Charlotte - Certain Blow

Peri - Lifetaker or anything she can't easily get

Keaton - Death Blow or anything else that is useful

I'm not sure whether to post here or the other thread because I'm NA xD Anyhow, I'm just looking for the following for Asugi......Hoshidan Unity, Aptitude, Rend Heaven, CounterMagic, and Axe-Breaker. (As far as the those last two skills I mentioned though, I only need one of either and then I can just pass down the other I need with Saizo since he has both)

Hey guys, I'm looking for these skills:

Leo: Counter, Seal Resistance, Tomefaire, Vantage, Renewal

Xander: Quixotic, Tomebreaker, Swordfaire, Darting Blow

I have tomefaire on Leo lemme know if you want it, I can also get darting blow on Xander

Edited by Slender Boris

I'm looking for the following skills to pass down if anyone happens to have them, I rarely find these characters in people's castles:

Charlotte - Certain Blow

Peri - Lifetaker or anything she can't easily get

Keaton - Death Blow or anything else that is useful

I've got Certain Blow on Charlotte and Keaton's up too so you can take a look at his skill set.

Just had a look at your castle but Charlotte isn't in your defence setup so I can't grab the skill from he.

That's s strange, I just check up and charlotte was in my set up normally ...

Could anyone try to access my castle and tell me if Charlotte reaaly isn't in the dfending team ?

EDIT : I think i know understand what was wrong : I disabled the auto update on each save. Could someone tell me if there is Charlotte now on my castle ?

Azure Symphony : I just get lifetaker on peri If you still search for her (I get it in the catle of Petersheikah, castle's adress a few message ago)

Edited by Van-Fanel

Does anybody know if skills like Trample/Aggressor or Poison Strike/Draconic Hex work on Ballisticians?

Also I'm looking for Rhajat with Spendthrift

thanks in advance

I just turned Laslow with poison strike into ballistician and it worked if that's what you meant, I don't see why any of those wouldn't work. Also who is Rhajat's mother?