In Revelation you can have all the childrens?

SilasKnight

I know that in Birthright that's not possible unless you pair with Scarlett (is she a good character? I'm only chap 11 hoshido for now).

I don't know for conquest, i assume it's the same thing

But in revelation you can have all the children?

Yes, but you have to plan ahead because depeding on the pairings you do, you may lose the opportunity to get some of the children

well that's my question. If i do whatever i want, i can have all of them, or it's the same problem?

I suspect you play as male right? Then it's correct that you can miss out of a child if you pair Corrin with one of the 1st Gen mothers. This applies to all paths. If you want all the kids as M!Corrin you either have to pair with one of the corrinsexuals, Reina, Scarlet, and Flora or marry any of the 2nd Gen characters.

Does the Anna dlc fix that?

Anna was my wife in my first game of Awakening and i want to marry her in Revelation (like the "OMG WE REUNITE AGAIN" ship thing, i know that's sound like a Hugh Grant movie or a McConaughey movie before "The Lincoln Lawyer" )

Does the Anna dlc fix that?

Anna was my wife in my first game of Awakening and i want to marry her in Revelation (like the "OMG WE REUNITE AGAIN" ship thing, i know that's sound like a Hugh Grant movie or a McConaughey movie before "The Lincoln Lawyer" )

Yes, marrying Anna is a good idea if you want all the children, however, be very careful if you decide to do HoshidoxNohr pairings because those pairings are more limited, and you can end up with some characters unable to S-Support with either Hoshidans and Nohrians due running out of spouses.

Yes, marrying Anna is a good idea if you want all the children, however, be very careful if you decide to do HoshidoxNohr pairings because those pairings are more limited, and you can end up with some characters unable to S-Support with either Hoshidans and Nohrians due running out of spouses.

This is really important. That said some of the better match ups IMO, are cross country pairings.

Posted · Hidden by Balcerzak, May 23, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by Balcerzak, May 23, 2016 - No reason given

The whole "male Avatar can only marry a Corrinsexual or a female child character to get all children units" thing applies to ALL routes.

For the case of Revelations, his options are the following besides the female children characters:

-Anna

-Reina

-Scarlet (not the best option if you really want to use her S-support pair-up bonuses in battle)

-Flora

There are other people besides Scarlet that you can marry to get all children. There are also the children characters, Reina, Anna, Izana, Shura, Yukimura etc.

This is really important. That said some of the better match ups IMO, are cross country pairings.

Yup, in particular:

Leo/Sakura, which is really really good. Especially if Sakura is an Onmyouji.

Azama/Effie

Ryoma/Camilla

Arthur/Kagero

Yup, in particular:

Leo/Sakura, which is really really good. Especially if Sakura is an Onmyouji.

Azama/Effie

Ryoma/Camilla

Arthur/Kagero

Also,

Selena/Tsubaki - Leads to the only Mom dialogue that is truly different

Ryoma/Elise

Arthur/Setsuna

Niles/Oboro

Also,

Selena/Tsubaki - Leads to the only Mom dialogue that is truly different

Ryoma/Elise

Arthur/Setsuna

Niles/Oboro

You meant character wise?

I though you were talking about gameplay wise.

You meant character wise?

I though you were talking about gameplay wise.

Definitely character wise, lol. I was wondering why you had Ryoma/Camilla on there. Awesomely powerful Shiro, crazy silly support convos. ; ]