Skill passage

Eriotto

So yeah, today i was playing Fates, and started doing Kiragi Paralogue and well, i just noticed Kiragi skills : http://imgur.com/RLUQPPo

So this shouldn't happend cause this skill is azura exclusive, did i broke game or something simmilar happend to someone there? ._.

I believe the word is inheritance

As far as I can tell, the only skills that can't be passed down are DLC skills such as Galeforce. As such, it's perfectly possible to pass down a skill like Foreign Princess... Even if it doesn't really make much sense for a male unit.

I believe the word is inheritance

As far as I can tell, the only skills that can't be passed down are DLC skills such as Galeforce. As such, it's perfectly possible to pass down a skill like Foreign Princess... Even if it doesn't really make much sense for a male unit.

I see, and yeah that is correct word. :x

Edit: I asked mostly cause that class is Azura-locked so it makes totally nosense that kid can get it, even if they can't get this class. :S

Edited by Eriotto

I see, and yeah that is correct word. :x

Edit: I asked mostly cause that class is Azura-locked so it makes totally nosense that kid can get it, even if they can't get this class. :S

Kids can have any non-DLC skills as legit (except those related to the Wolfskin and Kitsune), since any of them may inherit them and make them accesible at MyCastle.

Kids can have any non-DLC skills as legit (except those related to the Wolfskin and Kitsune), since any of them may inherit them and make them accesible at MyCastle.

Inspiring Song also can't be passed down because it is related to the Sing command.