Introduce your Kamui!

Ahh, these kind of topics are so much fun! Sorry for the trash this post will have.

[spoiler=Canon Avatars]

a2gZ5UH.png?1

Name : Sariya.

Spouse : Kaze.

Route : Hoshido.

Birthday : November 2.

Class : Hoshido Noble.

Secondary Class : Wyvern Rider.

Boon/Bane : Lucky (Boon)/Sickly (Bane).

Skills : Replicate, Swordfaire, Live to Serve, Rend Heaven, and Death Blow.

Personality : A gentle and kind hearted young woman who loves her family more than anything, although due to it, she does have violently protective streak if anyone tries to harm them (and it only got worse once she saw her mother die).

usyp5Px.png?1

Name : Eren.

Spouse : Flora.

Route : Conquest.

Birthday : October 12.

Class : Nohr Noble.

Secondary Class : Outlaw.

Boon/Bane : Clever (Boon)/Excitable (Bane).

Skills : Tomefaire, Swordfaire, Renewal, Dragon Fang, and Death Blow.

Personality : A calm and reserved young man who is quite friendly and modest, though can be snarky and skeptical when he wants. Has a maid fetish.

q7f552f.png?1

Name : Mariya.

Spouse : Laslow.

Route : Revelation.

Birthday : November 2.

Class : Nohr Noble.

Secondary Class : Troubadour.

Boon/Bane : Clever (Boon)/Excitable (Bane).

Skills : Tomefaire, Swordfaire, Renewal, Dragon Fang, and Death Blow.

Personality : A total sweetheart and bit of a nightmare fetishist with a love of everything cute and fluffy, Mariya often spends her time thinking about such trivial things. While she is always lost in her own thoughts, she often tries to find ways to make everyone in the army happy (or at the very least, comfortable) and will overwork herself to make that happen. Although she secretly hates fighting and dislikes having to be in a leading role making decisions, she knows that once she makes a decision she will stick with it, stubbornly refusing to let it go.

[spoiler=Original Character, do not steal :V]

hFbD2rj.png?1

[i wish I can edit sprites or draw... But this will have to do!]

Name : Eliana.

Class : Maid.

Birthday : October 4.

Available Route : All Paths.

Personality : While a very quiet and stoic young woman, almost to the point of being emotionless, she is actually rather shy. She’s not much for talking but she is a good listener, willing to be someones shoulder to lean on while they vent out their feelings over and will try to help them the best way she can. Although, she does have violently protective streak if anyone tries to harm her friends and the ones she loves.

Roster : A stoic maid from Nohr. Silent but kindhearted and wants to see people smile from afar. Though, even she can be pushed too far. The most terrifying when angry. Born October 4th.

Critical/Skill Quotes : "I'll make it rain with your blood!", "Let's end this, shall we?", "Looks like someone wants to die.", and "Away with you.".

Duel Support Quotes : "I'll protect you.", "It will be done soon.", "Let us end this.", "On your guard.", and "Focus.".

Duel Strike Quotes : "Away with you!", "Stay still!", "No mercy!", "Down with you!", "You had it coming.", and "Now you fall!".

Duel Guard Quotes : "On your guard!", "Don't think so.", "Be careful now.", "Careful!", "Just in time.", and "What a brute!"

Defeated Enemy Quotes : "Finished.", "You never had a chance.", "What a shame.", "It had to be done.", "Success.", and "The task is finished.".

Partner Defeated Enemy/Healed Quotes : "Thank you.", "I owe you one.", "Very much appreciated.", and "My apologies."

Death/Retreat Quotes : "No...Not like this..." (Voiced). "Mother and Father... I didn't think I'd get to see you both again so soon... I'm so sorry..." (Death Quote). "No, I can't die now... I haven't done anything to make them proud of me... I'm sorry but I must retreat..." (Retreat Quote).

[spoiler=Support Stuff]S Ranks : Male!Corrin, Kaze, and Silas (for the naturals). Ryoma, Kaden, Subaki, Hayato, and Azama (for Hoshido). Leo, Odin, Keaton, Laslow, and Benny (for Nohr).

A Ranks : Female!Corrin, Kagero, Oboro, Felicia, Flora, Scarlet, and her potential children.

Non-paired Ending : [silent Warmth] "With the war over, Eliana traveled far and wide, helping rebuild and healing as she went. Not much is know what happened to Eliana after that but some say she opened an small orphanage while others say left this world for another."

Paired Ending : "[insert male character ending here]. His wife, Eliana, often guided a hand of support and love during their years together."

Paired Ending (Laslow/Odin version) : "[insert Laslow/Odin's ending here]. His wife, Eliana, disappeared with him. It's said that their home was always brimming with joy and laughter."

[spoiler=Gameplay Stuff]Recruitment Chapter : Chapter 13 on all routes.

How to Recruit : Talk to her with Corrin.

Motivations for Joining : Corrin is just the awesome and she wanted to help stop the war, aka I can't think of a better one.

Secondary Class : Wyvern Rider.

Starting Skills : Resistance +2 and Demoiselle.

Starting Weapons : A Iron Dagger and a Steel Dagger with two Heals.

Starting Level and Weapon Level : Level One, Staff/Dagger C (+40%).

Modifiers : STR (+2), MAG (+2), SKL (-1), SPD (+2), LCK (+1), DEF (+1), and RES (-1).

Growth Rates (without class growths) : HP (45), STR (50), MAG (50), SKL (40), SPD (45), LCK (45), DEF (45), and RES (40).

Personal Skill : (Silent Support) Within a 2 tile radius from this unit receive 2 less damage with a Luck chance of recovering 20% of HP at the start of the user’s turn.

....This post was longer then I'd thought it be. Sorry about that!

Oh, and here's everyone's theme song. '3'

[spoiler=The theme song.]

Edited by December Knight

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Male/Female)

post-16662-0-81748600-1464216326_thumb.png post-16662-0-33680700-1464217315_thumb.jpg

Name: Male: Leph Female: Lephee (They're Basically The Same Person But Different Genders Edited It Cause Yaaay I Can)

Class:Valite Noble (WHY COULDN'T THIS BE A CLASS)

Birthday:7/27

Strength:Skill

Weakness:Unlucky

Route: Revolution

Spouse: Azura (Damn You Story) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): Benny, Arthur,Fuga,Gunter

Skills:Personal:Codependent; +4 All Stats When Paired Up -4, If Solo. Rend Heaven, Quixotic, Vengeance, Aegis,

Critical Quotes: "If Only If There Was Another Way..." "I Knew This Was Your Weak-Point!" "This Is For The Fallen!" "My Friends Are Depending On Me!"

Description: A Quiet Kind Observant Individual Who Tends To Only Talk To Those Who Are Friends With Them. Likes Animals And Becomes Shy Around People And Gets Embarrass Easily. Most Likely To Blush.

(Hm... this is reminding me of something from the Awakening section of the forums... I might try to revive that thread in a Fates environment...)

I actually have two Avatars. the first is from my first Revelations playthrough and was carried over to my Birthright and Conquest playthrough. The second is my Lunatic Revelations playthrough.

[spoiler=Xenomata/Ish]

lVXgITX.png

• Name: Xenomata (Revelations), Ish (Birthright/Conquest)
  • Character: A very boring person.
  • Class: Grandmaster (Revs), Hero (BR), Great Master (CQ)
  • Skills: Ignis, Sol, Tomefaire (GraM), Swordfaire (Hero), Lancefaire (GreM), Effortless Blade, Life and Death
  • Spouce: Felicia (Revs), Selkie (BR), Velouria (CQ)
  • Route: All 3
  • Signature Weapon: Vers Testament (Tiger Spirit), Dynamo Sevi (Sunrise Katana), Dynamo Niln (Killer Lance)

[spoiler=Vers]

JT4Q2SU.png

• Name: Vers
  • Character: A silent but chilling powerhouse. Known to show deep but negative thoughts on the world.
  • Class: Oni Chieftain
  • Skills: Axefaire, Skilltaker, Lifetaker, Life and Death, Aether
  • Spouce: Selkie
  • Route: Revelations
  • Weapons: Sevi (Raider Axe), Niln (Dual Club), Remi (Killer Axe), Shiga (Moonlight), Vanes (Dragon Spirit) (Cycles weapons with the Yato)

Oh, and that thread in the Awakening section? Here it is (please don't post in that thread, it is long dead). I'm just wondering if trying to create a Fates version of that threat would be considered too similar to this thread (both are a little self-inserty, though the Awakening thread seems to be more geared toward having a character completely separate from the avatar, compared to here where you ARE the Avatar).

Oh, and that thread in the Awakening section? Here it is (please don't post in that thread, it is long dead). I'm just wondering if trying to create a Fates version of that threat would be considered too similar to this thread (both are a little self-inserty, though the Awakening thread seems to be more geared toward having a character completely separate from the avatar, compared to here where you ARE the Avatar).

ohhh, i just checked the thread and i see what you mean by creating a character besides the avatar! though you can still introduce your kamui or whoever you'd like here, so it might be difficult to replicate it without people being confused about the difference upon first glance? ahahaha, everyone can still enjoy their self-insert glory here, so i think this thread is fair enough to cover that! c:

(also vers has such a cool design! i think the teal hair really does it for me)

I went ahead and made a separate one since I, well, separate Corrin from me anyway. I admit I've imagined me being self inserted but as an original character instead of... Corrin...

Everyone has such great design ideas and I'm just sitting here with my standard, white-haired dude voiced by Sasuke Uchiha, I mean Luke fon Fabre, I mean Asch the Bloody, I mean Yuri Lowenthal.

Anyway, on to the description!

Name: Dominik

Chosen Affiliation: Hoshido

Skills: Hoshidan Unity, Dragon Fang, Luna, Nohrian Trust, Aegis

Strength: Skill

Weakness: HP

Spouse: Hana (because I... er, he likes girls that can fight)

Preferred Weapon: Yato

Personality: A normally kind-hearted fellow, but he gets really upset if you injure / kill someone close to him. In other words: critical Dragon Fang! Like he did to Birthright's final boss.

Personal quotes:

"You'll pay for this!" (after an ally has been defeated)

"This is the end!" (killing an enemy with a skill)

"This is our power!!!" (using a skill from a partner through Nohrian Trust / dual strike)

"This is for Elise!!!" (used when killing Xander / Garon with Dragon Fang after Elise's death)

Theme Music: (Are links to music even allowed on here...?)

Battle Theme:

Edited by DragonFlames

1464554631-da-boi-corrin.png

Name: Hinya

Birthday: April 21th

Parents: Father: An retreated Samurai. Mother: A simple Cleric

Route: All Routes.

Class: Swordmaster

Significant other: Felicia

Personality: Hinya is a goofy, easy going and a big sleepaholic. He's known for his sincere kindness towards everybody even those who doesn't like him like Takumi. In battle, Hinya becomes a swordsmanship maniac this is due to the harsh training of his father. While he may look simple-minded and stupid, he's actually a pretty decent strategist and always think before acting. A surprising side to this boy is his shyness around girls. For some reason, he cannot be near a female without feeling uncomfortable. How he was able to confess to his wife Felicia is considered a miracle.

Bio: A young swordsman who decided to follow Corrin because and I quote: "*Yawn* Walking around like that is boring...Let me join you maybe I will find something interesting with you."

Others:

• Outside of battle he is mostly seen napping under his favorite tree that he named: Henry
  • Soon after he entered the army he fell for the clumsy Felicia. ( see what i did there?)
  • Despite his dumb side, Hinya is one the best swordsman of the army
  • After the war, he and Felicia decided to live in a small village in a forest full of trees with autumnal leaves
  • He would often sneak out to visit his family and talk about his adventures
  • Scholars gave him the name: The Sleepaholic Samurai
Edited by Hinya

I've only made one Fate MU for now and her picture is my avatar.

Name: Arkayjiya (because I'm consistent)

Birthday: May the 21st

Age: 22 to 24 (not fixed, just old enough for, hum, some situations with younger characters not to be too weird)

Route: Hoshido.

Class: Master Ninja

B&B: +Str/-Lck

Skills:

• -Hoshidan Unity
  • -Lethality (I wish I knew how to get Aether ^^)
  • -Dragon Fangs
  • -Rend Heaven
  • -Renewal

Significant other: Rhajat. I've married many characters in Awakening (I particularly love the additional tension that marrying Chrom brings to the story) but after playing for a while I've started to be frustrated that I couldn't reciprocate Tharja's feelings as I never play male MU. I know some people think the non Japanese version of Rhajat is flawed because she's too similar to Tharja, but that's what I like about it since I didn't get to romance Tharja to begin with. Also, yes I'm aware that this is creepy, I do not condone her attitude in real life ^^ but her weirdness is what I find compelling within the bounds of my suspension of disbelief.

Description: Arkayjiya is a inquiring woman, with a thirst for mathematics and engineering she struggled to quench in her hidden fortress. It's that curiosity that made the balance tilt toward Hoshido despite longing to reunite with her siblings. It's what made her thrive to understand the eastern culture, her culture, and live the life of a ninja, becoming the best of the troupe by incorporating skills from various army corps. She would have loved even more to learn the craft of a mechanist but decided to focus on her direct combat abilities for as long as the war would last. She tends to prefer fighting alone, advancing faster than her allies in the hope of diverting the bulk of the assault from her friends but Rhajat and Hinoka rarely let her out of their sight and she usually end up fighting alongside them which is fortunate as she would otherwise have crumbled under the pressure.

Edited by Arkayjiya

I haven't made her yet, but making it later today!

post-15107-0-14056500-1464628070_thumb.png

Name: Keresia

Route: Birthright

Class: Dark Mage

Birthday: June 16th

Strength: HP

Weakness: Resistance

Spouse: Undecided

Description: Although Keresia is a good leader and diplomatic person, she would be the first to admit that she has flaws. One of these is that she is pretty aloof and her sense of humour ranges from dry to sarcastic; and even though she hates these characteristics she sometimes feels out of control and can't help but keep them, thus she is very critical of herself and consequently quite a fragile person. One of her redeeming features is her adoration for animals, particularly butterflies, as she who once envied their freedom in the castles of Nohr feels like she can now fly with them, her hope for Hoshido as bright as their bejeweled patterns. And so, she is therefore the most afraid of being trapped and isolated out of all the army, unbeknownst to most.

Crit Quotes:

"This is just the way it's got to be"

"Don't even think about harming my friends!"

"I'll show you pain!"

"Ohoho... BAD mistake!"

Edited by Hoshidokoala

ohhh, i just checked the thread and i see what you mean by creating a character besides the avatar! though you can still introduce your kamui or whoever you'd like here, so it might be difficult to replicate it without people being confused about the difference upon first glance? ahahaha, everyone can still enjoy their self-insert glory here, so i think this thread is fair enough to cover that! c:

(also vers has such a cool design! i think the teal hair really does it for me)

I... think I can manipulate the title wording to clear up the difference... let me just go ahead and...

(also thanks for the compliment I guess? I was going for "what would look the most like a descendent of human Anankos")

My Kamui in my current fates Conquest run is based entirely off of Victoria from the game Life is Strange. Married to Laslow.

This is awesome, I love Victoria. I haven't met Laslow yet (did I miss him or is he only in Conquest/Revelations?) so I don't know how fitting I'd find them xD I've never considered basing a Kamui on a character from another game, but I think I'd find that hard since Kamui's personality (or lack there-of depending on who you ask xD) is pretty set. Does your Victoria have two sidekicks too?

Edited by Arkayjiya

This is awesome, I love Victoria. I haven't met Laslow yet (did I miss him or is he only in Conquest/Revelations?) so I don't know how fitting I'd find them xD I've never considered basing a Kamui on a character from another game, but I think I'd find that hard since Kamui's personality (or lack there-of depending on who you ask xD) is pretty set. Does your Victoria have two sidekicks too?

He's not fitting per say, I just really wanted to marry Laslow. He's one of Xander's retainers, and you may know him as Inigo from Awakening.

As for sidekicks, I mean, I guess she's got her son, Kana, and Laslow's daughter Soleil. I also happened to get a bond unit that looked exactly like my corrin, so we have a little clone Witch Victoria running around as well.

crPNFoc.png

Edited by Emeraldrox

He's not fitting per say, I just really wanted to marry Laslow. He's one of Xander's retainers, and you may know him as Inigo from Awakening.

As for sidekicks, I mean, I guess she's got her son, Kana, and Laslow's daughter Soleil. I also happened to get a bond unit that looked exactly like my corrin, so we have a little clone Witch Victoria running around as well.

crPNFoc.png

Oh my, this is awesome, she looks every bit as affable as the real one xD I like the butterfly too, it's a nice LiS tie-in ^^

Oh my, this is awesome, she looks every bit as affable as the real one xD I like the butterfly too, it's a nice LiS tie-in ^^

Sadly her bond unit doesn't have the butterfly, but its also the only way to differentiate them without noting the shield on the bond unit's sprite. Currently she's a witch. Her talent was for sorcerer/dark knight.

My first Corrin was also based on Chloe, but its less close to the real thing

h4M9juP.png

Oh, boy, self-inserts

Name: Gardy

Route: Neutral

Skillz: Shove, Luna, Seal Defense

Class: Spearmaster

Romantic Supports: Corrin, Azura, Felicia, Selena, Beruka, Camilla, Elise, Effie, Charlotte, Nyx, Sakura, Hinoka, Oboro, Orochi, Rinkah, Kagero, Setsuna

Friend supports: Corrin, Shura, Jakob, Hayato, Hinata, Subaki, Kaze, Saizo ,Azama, Takumi, Ryoma, Leo, Xander, Keaton, Kaden, Laslow, Odin, Izana

Edited by CountessGardy

post-24704-0-65157400-1465009480_thumb.png

Name: Belle

Birthday: 12/31

Boon: Strong

Bane: Unlucky

Class: Nohr Noble/Paladin

Skills: Aegis, Defender, Dragon Fang, Draconic Hex, Nohrian Trust.

Spouse: Xander (no regrets)

Description:

* She's a very caring person, she would rather be a healer than a fighter (but is a very powerful warrior, better strength than her husband).

* Despite being alone in a fortress for most of her life, she's comfortable in large group settings. She hates being alone.

* Loves bad puns.

* Loves all types of milk products (yogurt being number 1)

* Cares about nature.

* She tries to make sure their are no causalities of war (she doesn't want see anyone on either side die). But understands that sometimes it's going to happen. If you try to kill her sons, she'll skin you alive no problem.

Edited by Brand New Fan

erzbjb.png

Name: Hecate

Boon / Bane: Quick / Unlucky

Route: Conquest + Revelation

Class: Nohr Noble (Mercenary secondary)

Skills: Draconic Hex, Dragon Fang, Aegis, Pavise, Renewal

Spouse: Silas (I'm lame)

Personality: Pretty close to canon!Corrin tbh, but with a bias for the Nohr siblings, even in the Revelation route. I also guess she's a bit more savvy than canon Corrin but that's just wish fulfillment on my part haha.

Not really all that interesting as an OC but she's cute so I thought I ought to post here. Also I'm very proud of her name, since Hecate was the "Goddess of the Three-Way Crossroads" (which I didn't know at the time but I love being accidentally clever)

Decided to put my "canon" Corrin on here that isn't my fic one.

UOy6aQB.png

you can tell i have a type of corrin

B2HXSoU.jpg

Name: Charlotte (yeah im lazy and used my real name what of it)

Boon/Bane: +Str/-Res

Route: Revelation

Class: Dread Fighter (Wyvern Rider secondary)

Skills: Aggressor, Lifetaker, Dragon Fang, Draconic Hex, Death Blow

Personality: Game doesn't let me have one I imagine not as egregiously naive as canon Corrin. Legitimately wants to help both Nohr and Hoshido but had no idea how to. Actually ran off to the bottomless canyon before Azura could stop her, wanting to attempt suicide to try and "help" both nations forget about her or at least prevent them from egging each other on, plus the stress of having essentially betrayed both nations. Is... pretty bitter after being labeled a traitor by both and pretty bitter at the fact she can't exactly say anything. First thing she did as soon as she reached the Invisible Kingdom with her siblings was scream out her frustrations and stomp around in victory after being able to explain everything.

Spouse: Laslow (otp honestly? the only pairing besides Laslow x Azura and Peri i like with him and i'm very selfish/already ships Azura with Keaton)

Extra: Favorite food is the steak sandwich.

Theme: I don't really have a theme song, I just hit shuffle on my music and grind to whatever music it is. But I do notice a song that often pops up with her out of coincidence.

Bonus: Imgur album of all the kids in my file. http://imgur.com/a/eD0ar Probably my "canon" pairings, as in the ones I enjoyed the most.

Whoops! This thread needs a bit of a bump, so I'll just throw on my updated character profile.

post-24319-0-06483600-1464041932_thumb.p

Name: Aila

Birthday: either mine (November 19) or April 24
Strength: Skill
Weakness: Luck?
Spouse: Niles
Description: Aila is truly a gentle soul at heart, but can come off as a bit of a nag or a worrywart at times. She is incredibly nurturing and devoted, which is a great factor in why she decides to stay with Nohr. A bit of a dreamer at times and can overreact or overthink worst case scenarios and end up becoming incredibly reclusive and lost in her own thoughts without voicing them aloud at all. Truthfully, the reason she devotes herself so much to others is because she dislikes herself and dwelling on her own qualities, as she believes she is unworthy of the praise of a noble compared to her siblings. She and Camilla are alike in that aspect, so Aila often seeks her for comfort. Enjoys music and stargazing very much and is prone to telling white lies.
Crit Quotes:
"You made me do this!"
"You, are DONE!"
"For those I love!"
"Die for me!"
"Shall I dig your grave?"
Victory:
"What's done is done."
"I'm sorry."
"I can't fall behind."
"...Moving on."
"Forgive me."
Level up:
"I wonder if the others have noticed?"
"There's always room for improvement."
"I don't feel much different..."
"This is just the beginning of what I'm capable of."
"Get ready to be impressed!"

Extra:

• She loves raspberries and creme brulee. She also loves spicy foods but can't actually eat them, she only pretends she can stomach it because she doesn't want to lose to Leo's palate. (she really wants to surpass him even though she's older)
  • Aila would most definitely be voiced by Erica Mendez! Using her gentler voice, of course. (youtube doesn't have a lot of good examples but this could be one?
    also 8:12 mark in that same video) EDIT: I found Meaghen Jette Martin's Namine voice to be quite fitting and gentle?? I also think it's a nice fit! A good example: https://youtu.be/bYoHk1fFHP8?t=19m10s
  • Absolutely cannot stand slugs. They're just so slimy and... uck.
  • She is, however, fond of sheep and frogs.
  • The type of lover to dote on her significant other like no one else. Her favorite thing is to tuck their head under her chin and hold them there for a while and pet their hair.
  • Though she knows how to play the flute, she isn't very good at it. Her practice sessions are pretty horrible. Also completely fails at using lances or any other throwing weapons.
  • Still makes pinky promises, but rarely and never around Xander. (He'd surely scold her for being immature.)
  • Theme: https://www.youtube....h?v=9b6ah-2l5pw
  • Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCS_u8Z-R2Q
Edited by interconnecteddream

Name: Corrin

Boon/ Bane: Strength/ Dull

Route: Birthright

Secondary Class: Samurai

Skills: Dragon Fang, Dragon Ward, Quixotic, Hoshidan Unity, Aether

Spouse: Oboro

Personality: Overall a loving and caring guy. However you mess with his family and Hoshido, he will unleash everything to destroy you.

post-24400-0-60034200-1465578176_thumb.png

Ok, well I got two.

Self insert piece of shat:

NlQtLcp.png
Em (Go figure)

Skills:

• (Personal Skill) Careful Brawler: +10 Avo at 75% HP but -2 Dmg, +40 Avo at 25% HP, but -4 Dmg
  • Lancebreaker
  • Kunaibreaker
  • Axebreaker
  • Bowbreaker
  • Vantage

Spouse:
Selena!Caeldori

Also, my headcanon Kana has the same hair style as Caeldori/Cordelia

Class:
Falcon Knight (With Swords over Staves, just deal with it)

Personal Growths and Cap Mods:
Boon/Bane is +Luck/-Res
HP: 45 STR: 50 MAG: 30 SKL: 40 SPD: 40 LCK: 70 DEF: 35 RES: 15
STR: +2 MAG: +1 SKL: 0 SPD: -1 LCK: +4 DEF: 0 RES: -3

P. Weapon:
(Lance) Sol: 14 Mt, 80 Hit, 5 Crit, 1-2 Range. Skill% chance to heal 1/2 of Damage dealt. Based off STR at 1 range, based off MAG at 2 range.
My idea with this was to combine Sol (Gaiden Lance version, but with Awakening's effect) with the Flame Sword from Thracia/Genealogy.

Route:
Revelations. It's the only way Selena!Caeldori can exist!

Personality:
Extremely anxious. Doesn't want to fight, but knows he has to. Second guesses himself a lot.
Also a filthy memer.

Misc Things:
His favorite food is Salmon.
He hates Tomatoes and Mayonnaise.
He watches too much RWBY.

Crit Quotes:
Aaaaand get outta here!
See you in Hell, I'll be waiting!
Man, what a bunch'a jokers!
Pick a cod and fillet!

Next, a legit OC, I guess

3BqlqVr.png
Corn (Not final, for now it's just a joke. I guess I'll ask for suggestions?)

Skills:

• (Personal Skill) Aggressive Follow-up: x2 DMG (Uses crit animation) on an attack occurring after a Skill proc or Crit (By herself, an ally in Attack Stance, or by an enemy. Doesn't have to be exactly after the proc or crit. Example: If she doubles: She crits. Enemy attacks, activates next attack)
  • Vantage
  • Swordfaire
  • Luna
  • Shurikenbreaker
  • Aggressor

Spouse:
Laslow.

Another headcanon, Soleil has Chrom's hair color, since Laslow would probably still have it in his genes

despite it being changed by Anankos

(Because I have Chrom!Inigo in my headcanon).

Class:
Blacksmith

Growths and Cap Mods:

Boon/Bane is +Strength/-Luck
HP: 45 STR: 55 MAG: 25 SKL: 45 SPD: 45 LCK: 25 DEF: 40 RES: 25
STR: +3 MAG: -1 SKL: +2 SPD: 0 LCK: -3 DEF: +2 RES: 0

Route:
Conquest

Personality:
Extremely aggressive and strong. Loves to pick fights for no reason. Not charismatic in the slightest.
Has a softer side, but only shows it to Laslow, Soleil and Kana. Not anymore.

Crit Quotes:
Break a leg! No, seriously.
(I can't think of any more...)

(Put Hoshido here eventually)

Anyways, I'm thinking of ideas on how to work them into their respective game's plot. Corn will for sure be from Dia (Conquest Ch 10). She wouldn't join in that chapter, maybe a bit later since you already get 3 units.

Edited by TrueEm

Well, here's mine.

bp5JMO5.png

Name: Adelheid

Birthday: 18th of January

Boon: Quick

Bane: Unlucky

Class: Swordmaster

Skills: Astra / Awakening / Lifetaker / Swordfaire / Renewal

Bio: ...I should write one, it would be interesting.