OP Builds For PvP

Mortal

midori with nohrian trust, quixotic,hoshidian unity, counter, and magic counter with kaze as support with pavise, aegis, aether, lethality, and miracle gives a 25% extra trigger rate to all the skills but an extra 45% trigger rate to miracle and kazes personal skill which is just another miracle for who hes supporting aaall for midori

All Units with Warp/Replicate/Hoshidan Unity/Luna/Renewal all holding Omega Yatos, Master Emblems, and all in the Swordmaster Class.

I don't really know, maybe a defensive Azama with staffs/counters/Renewal only for personal skill abuse?

Had a Charlotte!Velouria!Kana with Life or Death/Aggressor/Heavy Blade (couldn't get Lancefaire)/Vantage/Galeforce(Was supposed to be Quick Draw) absolutely tear an opponent apart as a Falcon Knight (mostly used forged javalin). Was going for max damage to snipe an important target before dying. However, what happened (due to the unfortunate accident of taking Galeforce) is I managed to kill my opponent's Saizo (weak target to exploit) and Tankumi on the first turn. With only Corrin, Ryoma, and Kaden left, and Kaden being the only threat with Beastbane, it was a simple matter to mop the fight up.

I was pleasantly surprised. I worried that the lack of Lancefaire (and Quick Draw) damage would be my undoing. The worry was needless, though Lancefaire would have been preferable to Heavy Blade. I'm not sure I'd recommend the build, after using it. It was supposed to be a Vantage tank/tactical missile, but I feel like there are better ways to build +11 STR Kana.